Guild Vs. Guild... Who asked for more content?

Replies

• Options
    pchen3082 wrote: »
    Based on the new road ahead thread, there are more game contents to come (Guild v Guild, monthly fleet event for 7* mothership's blueprints etc), speaking for myself, as a SW fan, I love the game and don't want to quit as this is the longest-ever mobile game I have ever played so far. On other hand, I have a job, have family and kids, need to spend time with them not with my mobile phones all day long...

Here is my quick solution:
    1. send the daily challenge reward to inbox automatically, to players who reached the level cap, CG can still randomize the reward according to their RNG algorithm.
    2. send the daily GW reward to inbox automatically, to whom had enough GW successful completion figures.

These two are the most non-sense part of this game for Veterans, time-consuming and just repeat it again and again.

Your thought?
    Based on the new road ahead thread, there are more game contents to come (Guild v Guild, monthly fleet event for 7* mothership's blueprints etc), speaking for myself, as a SW fan, I love the game and don't want to quit as this is the longest-ever mobile game I have ever played so far. On other hand, I have a job, have family and kids, need to spend time with them not with my mobile phones all day long...

1. send the daily challenge reward to inbox automatically, to players who reached the level cap, CG can still randomize the reward according to their RNG algorithm.
    2. send the daily GW reward to inbox automatically, to whom had enough GW successful completion figures.

These two are the most non-sense part of this game for Veterans, time-consuming and just repeat it again and again.

Your thought?

Those action take hardly anytime at all just sim them especially on a phone or tablet I spend more time reading forum sometimes that actually gameplay
  • Options
    I think we all play the game as much as we want.
    I'm glad to see more content. If you don't want more content you ARE not obligated to do it
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    People continue to complain about GW. There is a very simple solution to never losing war and getting it done in no longer than 15 minutes. Resistance. You don't even need them geared or stared up all the way. A gear 10 resistance team will massacre a full g12 team. I haven't lost a war in a year and a half. Just sayin. Easy.

CG have stated that GW is a test of your whole roster. If the only answer is a single team then GW is not WAI which is why people are complaining.

It's just like how mods aren't viable unless they have speed secondaries. So many different possible combinations and all that matters is one. There's no way that is WAI.

The point is, before they go stuffing new content down our throats it would be nice to address things that aren't WAI, even if there's a workaround such as Resistance for GW.

Lots and lots of teams work really well in GW. It wasn't meant for a single team to tear through the whole thing. Resistance is just super OP there. If you have about 3 full teams of nearly anything you shouldn't be having much trouble with GW.

Agree to disagree.
  • Options
    aeaswen wrote: »

The game, personally, isn't worth playing if you aren't playing it to the fullest. If you don't complete these time sucks, you can't compete at the highest level of the game. That's the complaint. It is a mobile game and it requires too much time to keep up.

LOL.....you want to compete at the highest level of the game without putting in the time to do so. Got it.

Nope. I want the game to require a reasonable amount of time to play it relatively to its fullest. If I can't do that, I'll quit the same as a bunch of others since tb came out. The game is burning out a lot of people right now. They need to streamline content, not add more. 12 nodes of gw and 6 tb battles isn't enjoyable content. It's just more of the same time suck.
  • Options

Your thought?

I would love it so much lol
  • Options
    People continue to complain about GW. There is a very simple solution to never losing war and getting it done in no longer than 15 minutes. Resistance. You don't even need them geared or stared up all the way. A gear 10 resistance team will massacre a full g12 team. I haven't lost a war in a year and a half. Just sayin. Easy.

CG have stated that GW is a test of your whole roster. If the only answer is a single team then GW is not WAI which is why people are complaining.

It's just like how mods aren't viable unless they have speed secondaries. So many different possible combinations and all that matters is one. There's no way that is WAI.

The point is, before they go stuffing new content down our throats it would be nice to address things that aren't WAI, even if there's a workaround such as Resistance for GW.

Lots and lots of teams work really well in GW. It wasn't meant for a single team to tear through the whole thing. Resistance is just super OP there. If you have about 3 full teams of nearly anything you shouldn't be having much trouble with GW.

This is nonsense. I have a cls team, zader team, standard rebel team. G12, g11, g10 respectively. Gw is next to impossible.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    snowhut wrote: »
    Don't participate. Stop trying to ruin it fir the people who actually want more ;)

Stop trying to ruin it for the people that want less. ;)

You can do less if you want. No one is stopping you. We should have the choice :)

Except that not participating in any new (rehashed) content inevitably affects the other aspects of the game. It's a valid position to not want more content.

This sounds like one of those "if I can't have it, no one can," type of arguments. I'm sorry that you don't have the time, or the patience to enjoy guild versus guild, but that's not a valid reason for taking the opportunity from others.

No one is taking anything away from anyone. People enjoy the game for different reasons, and, to some, understandably, content, content, content, does not automatically improve the experience, and can, in fact, make the experience worse.

I was just pointing out, since you might still be learning empathy, that someone asking for less content or a slower cadence, is equally as valid as your requests for more content and a faster cadence.

Quick lesson in empathy is that it's a continuous learning experience. You can sympathize for all, but empathy is limited to those experiences you are made aware of. That being said, I do feel for your situation. I don't wish for your experience to be any less enjoyable due to new content. However, new content is here, and there is no way around it. Removing it at this point would be taking away from the players who are actually excited.

So join in on the excitement, and help the developers come up with creative solutions to saving time in game. This might be your favorite game mode so far. Wouldn't it be best to give this a chance and figure out what other areas of the game could be made less time consuming?

Food for thought.

The other option is to burn out and quit. I've gone from 20 hours a week to about 7. Want to get thrawn because I've farmed for him but I may be out. Tb sucks and the gear required for it is terrible. I hate being told to farm r1 and Phoenix. Now Phoenix getting zeta s? Who cares about these characters? G vs g is just going to add more time to be competitive
  • Options

This is nonsense. I have a cls team, zader team, standard rebel team. G12, g11, g10 respectively. Gw is next to impossible.

Well, first off you don't have 3 full teams. G10 is not a full team. But I also bet I could clear GW no problem every day with what you have, assuming you have at least one set of arena quality mods.

My wife has 1 G11 QCJ led Jedi team and 1 G11 Maul team and after I worked with her on GW strategy she clears it every day. She has very little outside of those 2 teams.
  • Options
    New content and you guys whine? SMH!
  • Options

Well, first off you don't have 3 full teams. G10 is not a full team. But I also bet I could clear GW no problem every day with what you have, assuming you have at least one set of arena quality mods.

My wife has 1 G11 QCJ led Jedi team and 1 G11 Maul team and after I worked with her on GW strategy she clears it every day. She has very little outside of those 2 teams.

Then she simply does not have the gw I have. You are a whale or an old timer if you have that many g11 toons. I'm neither but I still face three to four cls teams due to my arena zetas. I guess the only answer is MORE gear farming for resistance. Fun.
  • Options

Then she simply does not have the gw I have. You are a whale or an old timer if you have that many g11 toons. I'm neither but I still face three to four cls teams due to my arena zetas. I guess the only answer is MORE gear farming for resistance. Fun.

Yes, I've been here a while. My wife has not. She faces those same CLS teams. I love how the common response to people is basically "you aren't getting teams as hard as I am". Yes, we all are. You don't have some special GW.
  • StarSon
    7470 posts Member
    Options

GW still uses old power, so zetas not factored in. And the answer is always more gear farming.

GW is different for wveryone and not meant to be finished every day. If you want to clear it every day, zFinn Resistance, even at g9, with what you have is enough.
  • Options
    I have a G11 Resistance squad, but I haven't had to use them for weeks. I usually knock out the first node with them to build up TM, then send in my arena squad until they die. Thing is, they don't die. Been finishing all of GW with CLS(L), Han, Leia, GK and R2. This squad is pretty durable, even when I'm facing better zetas and mods at node 11. The little bit of TM at the start gives me the edge to go all the way almost every day now ;)
  • Options

Yes, I've been here a while. My wife has not. She faces those same CLS teams. I love how the common response to people is basically "you aren't getting teams as hard as I am". Yes, we all are. You don't have some special GW.

Lol. She isn't beating my gw with zaul and qgj. G12 han solo cls r2 team would eat them alive. Fool somebody else bruh. Gearing is so much fun. Id love to do more of it
  • Options
    I have a G11 Resistance squad, but I haven't had to use them for weeks. I usually knock out the first node with them to build up TM, then send in my arena squad until they die. Thing is, they don't die. Been finishing all of GW with CLS(L), Han, Leia, GK and R2. This squad is pretty durable, even when I'm facing better zetas and mods at node 11. The little bit of TM at the start gives me the edge to go all the way almost every day now ;)

I can load up 3 teams with tm and still lose when I have to beat 4 cls teams. Arena team gets worn down and Zader is worthless.
  • Kronen
    306 posts Member
    Options
    Obviously you don't read the forums often. Guild vs guild has been in the top 5 content request since day one. It's a much better gauge than arena to see how you stack up against other players and it's a new source for gear and credits which we always need.
  • Options

Lol. She isn't beating my gw with zaul and qgj. G12 han solo cls r2 team would eat them alive. Fool somebody else bruh. Gearing is so much fun. Id love to do more of it

Yeah. She beats those teams all the time. Those teams, controlled by the AI, absolutely suck against the Barriss/GK combo. Stagger TM so GK is going first and you can lead with GKs special and quickly take out someone like Han.

You do realize you can try GW and infinite number of times until you get the RNG you want, right? If Han stuns someone you don't want stunned to start the match then just restart and try again.
  • Options
    Kronen wrote: »
    Obviously you don't read the forums often. Guild vs guild has been in the top 5 content request since day one. It's a much better gauge than arena to see how you stack up against other players and it's a new source for gear and credits which we always need.
    Like TB is? Lol. Tb is a gear and credit suck trying to get those squads up.
  • Options

Yeah. She beats those teams all the time. Those teams, controlled by the AI, absolutely suck against the Barriss/GK combo. Stagger TM so GK is going first and you can lead with GKs special and quickly take out someone like Han.

You do realize you can try GW and infinite number of times until you get the RNG you want, right? If Han stuns someone you don't want stunned to start the match then just restart and try again.

Don't have time for that. Kind of the point of this whole post.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand this type of thinking. You don't have to do everything possible in the game every single day. But for those who love the game, more is good. More possible play time is always welcome.

Yesterday I had work all day. I didn't have time for GW. So I played the first battle (for the dailies) then hit reset and went to work. I'm fine with that.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    +1, we need some sort of sim mechanic applying to both raids, tb and arenas which will allow us to complete everything in one minute
    Post edited by Edward on
  • Options
    I have several worries abour G v G stemming from playing previous games with it:

1) time windows - because this game is played world wide if there are time windows eack one will screw someone. I refuse to wake up at 2am because i only have an hour to participate, or mess up my job for the same reason. (Not a fan of flash events for same reason)

2) Guild dynamics - when the last game i played went G v G crazy you saw how people within a fuild interacted some goos some bad. In same ways it incouraged sharing as you could gift and trade items (similar to reguest system) which was great. However at the same time you had people mad because you didn't participate in every event. I'm sorry it was half an hour long and i was teaching a 45 minute class during it.

3) Super guilds - fuilds began merging and requiring participation. They would have rules like if you didn't participate in 12 of 15 battles you'll be booted.

4) energy - the G v G events I've played before in other games used your everyday energy to run so it made it hard to keep peogressing. In the case of this game would be that i would lose the ability to farm (without dropping money for crystals). Which would seriously hinder mine and many others to progress.

These are my observations based on previous experience. I hope it was a good read.
  • Options
    As for the challenges comments that have floated into this thread i would love to see the muti sim function unlock a do all button. Which gives the option to use 8 sim tickets (24 on sunday) and complete them all at one time. Then again i would have loved for muti sim to unlock when ever you've reached the point you've 3 stared your best available challenge.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    qfWDb6b.gif
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    I don't understand this type of thinking. You don't have to do everything possible in the game every single day. But for those who love the game, more is good. More possible play time is always welcome.

Yesterday I had work all day. I didn't have time for GW. So I played the first battle (for the dailies) then hit reset and went to work. I'm fine with that.

And you fell behind yesterday by missing 1200 currency and 600k of credits. Do that everyday and you won't build your roster for raids and tb.
  • Options
    Who said these all will run parallel? What if the two TB will be in different weeks?
  • Options
    Really... more beaching and moaning?

Guild vs Guild has been requested since guilds were established... there giving a 4 day break between TB's now too... honestly @aeaswen unless you can offer up solutions i dont think anything could make you happy.

Really if you won the lotto and got $100 million... i bet the first words you'd speak were more moaning & groaning about how much you had to pay in taxes...

My 2 cents... don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I for one am ecstatic theres another TB & guild wars coming... thats just the kinda spice the game needed!
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    Teague wrote: »

And you fell behind yesterday by missing 1200 currency and 600k of credits. Do that everyday and you won't build your roster for raids and tb.

I'm fine with that. Those who put the most play time in should get the most out of it. But the option for more play is always welcome to me.
  • Options

Your thought?

What an arrogant request. Why the heck should you or anyone else get rewarded for work you didn't do?!?!