Guild Vs. Guild... Who asked for more content?

Replies

• Options
    looks like EA need some money from the whales .... Now it's a terrible game for the new player i think , how many toons they have to farm to have access at all the content of this game ??? .New player run away it's too late specially if you are a f2p
  • Nedus
    91 posts Member
    Options
    Another way to simplify: Dump the timers on challenges. Frankly, they aren't needed anymore. We are past that. Why drag it out so long other than to pray to extort money out of people during the 10 minutes they wait for next chance to push a button? Just get rid of them already. Pressure to buy is plenty high with all the other activities going on.

Let's start with small changes, as this one for example (great point!). THEN, maybe, shorter TB, shorter GW and what you want
  • Aglardae
    188 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Matke wrote: »
    Tbh when I saw TB I couldn't believe how dull it is. they've spent 1 whole year on designing endless waves of billion health snowtroopers. They need to step up their game fast or people actually will leave.

And this is the only thing they could design with the massive income they are making. Amazing.. just amazing...
  • Options
    This game ist designed for people, unemployed and without familie
    RIP mobile game
  • Options
    Staubie12 wrote: »
    aeaswen wrote: »
    Wiggs, r2, raid han, sthan do first 11 nodes for me in like 6,7 minutes. I admit I don't auto but when I get CLS I will. I ALMOST auto it, do it with 10% of the brain when I'm reading a book.

The GW is boring as well after you complete 200 of them.

I have g12 zeta'd CLS/Raid Han/R2. Finish top 20 in arena every day and have a secondary g11 maxed zader team. haven't finished GW in a month. I get a minimum of three CLS led g12 teams per GW. I don't believe any of you folks are getting through what I get unless you are full G12 with every zeta imaginable.

Preach it brotha.... I'm getting gear 12 teams on node 6 now

I have the same but I finish it every time with CLS thrawn Han GK R2
  • Options
    Not me.
    Too much content, too time consuming
  • Options
    C3hyp77 wrote: »
    looks like EA need some money from the whales .... Now it's a terrible game for the new player i think , how many toons they have to farm to have access at all the content of this game ??? .New player run away it's too late specially if you are a f2p

And?

Don't you know that EA is an enterprise, and that an enterprise have to make money to survive?

I am f2p, and i say thank you to EA for permiting me to play their game for free. The fact that EA has a business plan is normal, their driving goal is not to satisfy you.

Take some rest, it's only a game, play with it or quit it. Stop complaining about EA trying to make money. Of course they are, and that's why you can play.
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Really... more beaching and moaning?

Guild vs Guild has been requested since guilds were established... there giving a 4 day break between TB's now too... honestly @aeaswen unless you can offer up solutions i dont think anything could make you happy.

Really if you won the lotto and got $100 million... i bet the first words you'd speak were more moaning & groaning about how much you had to pay in taxes...

My 2 cents... don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I for one am ecstatic theres another TB & guild wars coming... thats just the kinda spice the game needed!

I have offered solutions. Here are some.

Reduce GW to 3 nodes, maybe 4. 12 is way too many or make it a sandbox mode and just give us the rewards. Either or.

Reduce TB battles from 6 to 3. 6 is obnoxious and they are boring anyway.

Allow us to do all challenges in one visit.

Change the reward system in arena to highest achieved during the day instead of at payout. Will make it more competitive but less time specific.

Double the Carbinitis from challenges. Unneeded gear wall.
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    pchen3082 wrote: »
    Based on the new road ahead thread, there are more game contents to come (Guild v Guild, monthly fleet event for 7* mothership's blueprints etc), speaking for myself, as a SW fan, I love the game and don't want to quit as this is the longest-ever mobile game I have ever played so far. On other hand, I have a job, have family and kids, need to spend time with them not with my mobile phones all day long...

Here is my quick solution:
    1. send the daily challenge reward to inbox automatically, to players who reached the level cap, CG can still randomize the reward according to their RNG algorithm.
    2. send the daily GW reward to inbox automatically, to whom had enough GW successful completion figures.

These two are the most non-sense part of this game for Veterans, time-consuming and just repeat it again and again.

Your thought?

What an arrogant request. Why the heck should you or anyone else get rewarded for work you didn't do?!?!

Because it is a game and it should be fun and GW isn't fun anymore.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Why do you feel this game is too much time consumming ? If you dont want to play it : DON'T !
    Lol, for me this game is still way too empty, GvG is a MUST !
    Finally a good idea from EA : + 1 00000000000 to GvG !!
  • Options
    Dayma wrote: »
    Why do you feel this game is too much time consumming ? If you dont want to play it : DON'T !

Probably the conclusion I will come to along with a lot of other players post TB's. Don't forget how much more time consuming they just made ships today. Yippee
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I like TB, it's not that timeconsuming if you aren't an officer. I'm assuming GvG will be the same.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Should have the mega sim button that does everything. Just need to log on once a day, mega sim, collect loot from all phases of the game.
  • Darksouls2020
    368 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Too much , too little the complaint never end and the compliment is rarely giving. I am sure your not force to do everything. Pick and choose if time is a burden to you.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    I like TB, it's not that timeconsuming if you aren't an officer. I'm assuming GvG will be the same.

Agreed. Probably ten minutes tops once everyone is on the same page. I doubt it's real time PvP. Probably a pick your defensive squad and pick your Offensive squad, similar to tournaments. Then we just walk in and pick our battles. Shouldn't be too bad.

Edit: If it's anything like a GvG TB, that could be fun too. See who puts the most points where to win.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options

And if you are... boy, I hope they implement a per-guild event header message soon. Coordinating up to 4 different events via chat should be fun!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I did! I asked for more content! I asked for Guild vs Guild!

Who knows how well this will be executed, but the thing I love about PVP is you never outgrow it. Most other areas of the game have become ridiculously easy for long term players. I can auto GW. Most of my guild can solo the raids. TB are difficult now but eventually they will be the same way. But PVP modes are dynamic and will always be a challenge. So even though I obviously can't comment about how fun this mode will be, it's guaranteed to present an ever present challenge for guilds to work towards.

Please do tell what squad you have that can auto through CLS lead teams in Nodes 6, 9, 11, & 12.

Not to butt in, but my team of GK, Zarriss, CLS, Thrawn and DN can beat any GW all the way through. Its just boring to run the same team so I mix up my squads. My GK, Zarriss, CLS and Thrawn are all gear 12, though.
  • Options
    Lol, I just don't see how EA will overlay Territory Wars over TWO different Territory Battles (Light Side & Dark Side). My guess is all three will rotate, which would be fine with me but it also means players would be waiting around 20 days before repeating the same event.

If any of these run concurrently, I just don't see how a guild could do it. Lol, our guild is already overlaying on average 5 raids on top of territory battles and its like non-stop playing when you also factor regular and ship arena and GW.

Lol, then of course there are all these events we have too. Yikes! :s
  • Options

Guild vs Guild has been requested since guilds were established... there giving a 4 day break between TB's now too... honestly @aeaswen unless you can offer up solutions i dont think anything could make you happy.

Really if you won the lotto and got $100 million... i bet the first words you'd speak were more moaning & groaning about how much you had to pay in taxes...

I for one am ecstatic theres another TB & guild wars coming... thats just the kinda spice the game needed!

Reduce GW to 3 nodes, maybe 4. 12 is way too many or make it a sandbox mode and just give us the rewards. Either or.

Change the reward system in arena to highest achieved during the day instead of at payout. Will make it more competitive but less time specific.

... GW can be pretty much be played on auto with ewoks & R1... with the exception of the 3 hard nodes... resistance is better than those even. But i can advocate each player geting 1 sim to use on 1 GW node per war... that's a big deal.

TB is still new but the 24hr 6day TB is not really a big time sink... just requires a few extra logins for maybe 30 mins? 24 hrs instead of 12hr TB is plently fair. And the new TB's will probably rotate in/out on the same 6 day on 4 day off schedule so you can do all 3 per month.

Now you can already sim all the daily challenges at once... do you mean remove the timers between them? Because sure that does get annoying... but it also makes me login regularly so i don't mind.

The arena payout doesnt need more competition, it needs a better payout. Increase the gem payout further down the rankings... that would go a long way in developing f2p & nonwhales.

And lastly... why stop at carbantis? Stuncuffs & Stunguns should be added to the other 2 daily challenges.
  • Options
    they need some way that will cap out impossible guilds like whale ones or else it will be a one sided totally not fun slaughter.

Most systems I've seen have some sort of rating or tier system. Outside of maybe the first few initial battles, when everyone might have an equal rating (depending on how they rate guilds), similar guilds are matched up against each other. So your "whale guilds" would be battling against each other, but they would also be getting better rewards than those in a lower tier.

Who knows if that is how this will be done, but I can't imagine they will just do random matchups.
  • Options
    Wiggs, r2, raid han, sthan do first 11 nodes for me in like 6,7 minutes. I admit I don't auto but when I get CLS I will. I ALMOST auto it, do it with 10% of the brain when I'm reading a book.

I have g12 zeta'd CLS/Raid Han/R2. Finish top 20 in arena every day and have a secondary g11 maxed zader team. haven't finished GW in a month. I get a minimum of three CLS led g12 teams per GW. I don't believe any of you folks are getting through what I get unless you are full G12 with every zeta imaginable.

Not everyone has cls and thrawn, not everyone can spend hundreds of dollars on the game and get a super roster
  • Options

Not everyone has cls and thrawn, not everyone can spend hundreds of dollars on the game and get a super roster
    Spent 0 dollars on this game, but nice try
  • Options
    Dayma wrote: »

If gw was fixed and raids tweaked you wouldn't see it as empty. G v g would be ok if they would eliminate tb but whoopee we get a whole 4 day break, scrap tb it doesn't work
  • Options

Really not that time consuming if u are a officer.
  • Options

Ftp never spent a penny have cls and would have had thrawn but got sick the days of the event. I never get how people say it's time consuming especially gw I like that it is hard I haven't beaten the last node since they ramped up the difficulty level it make me use strategy move characters around change different ones. Lastly as it pertains to gw get a zeta Finn lead resistance team u will win And before u say it I'm working on mines. Have fun
  • Options
    CG releases no content, everyone complains. CG releases new content, everyone complains.
  • Options

Ftp never spent a penny have cls and would have had thrawn but got sick the days of the event. I never get how people say it's time consuming especially gw I like that it is hard I haven't beaten the last node since they ramped up the difficulty level it make me use strategy move characters around change different ones. Lastly as it pertains to gw get a zeta Finn lead resistance team u will win And before u say it I'm working on mines. Have fun

WE GET IT! Resistance teams! However, most don't have it. To ask people to spend 2 to 3 months to gear a full squad, zeta finn, and 10 million credits to level them up to beat the worst part of this game is obnoxious. I honestly don't care if I beat it every day. I do care it takes 20-30 minutes for me to even get to n11. It is boring, unexciting, waste of time. GW is the single biggest reason I play less and less each week.
  • Options
    slamaMC wrote: »
    CG releases no content, everyone complains. CG releases new content, everyone complains.

Release away. But as you release new content, you need to streamline your previously, now boring game content.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Cm3Po wrote: »
    People continue to complain about GW. There is a very simple solution to never losing war and getting it done in no longer than 15 minutes. Resistance. You don't even need them geared or stared up all the way. A gear 10 resistance team will massacre a full g12 team. I haven't lost a war in a year and a half. Just sayin. Easy.

CG have stated that GW is a test of your whole roster. If the only answer is a single team then GW is not WAI which is why people are complaining.

It's just like how mods aren't viable unless they have speed secondaries. So many different possible combinations and all that matters is one. There's no way that is WAI.

The point is, before they go stuffing new content down our throats it would be nice to address things that aren't WAI, even if there's a workaround such as Resistance for GW.

So ... do you want a solution to your GW difficulties or not? Here you are given a very good team to make things easier for you, but your response is [no, that's not how it's supposed to work?]

The funny thing is that Resistance is not the answer to all your GW troubles. They don't work against QGJ/Yoda with all of their foresight running around mucking it all up. You need another team to take them on (hint: First Order wrecks them). Rex, CLS, GK, Barriss, Kylo all give them a challenge (but mostly fail).

So yes, GW will require that you have more than one squad if you want to finish it consistently. Does that not fall more in line with the intent of that particular holotable?
  • Options
    Gear8 phoenix spams through most GW nodes in no time. For the 3 harder ones must have a few geared up teams. I can clear 11 nodes in minutes, I usually don't have time for node 12. I have zFinn and BB8 all 7* resistance but all g8 yet and garbage mods, they do good unless I get bad rng, but they are not yet node12 worthy.
    Oh this is a g v g thread, I thought it was gw, my bad ;)