All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    MrThamer87 wrote: »
    And i dont see the big geek off with grevious he was a coward who got all his droids to do the dirty work then he would step in at the end to take the glory.
    He wouldnt of even been able to take Eeth Koth without the help of his magma guards

He was beaten by ventress one on one, but before she could finish him she got shot in the back by a B2 droid. He did not singlehandedly massacre the nightsisters. They were vastly outnumbered, though could have won if it werent for dooku saving his own skin. Also he was only able to kill Mother Talzan because she was occupied with sidious and dooku. Everyone gives him such undeserved credit.
    That said he is pretty cool and I would love to have him and the Seps reworked.
    And with nightsisters getting their rework that means its one step closer.

• Options
    And i dont see the big geek off with grevious he was a coward who got all his droids to do the dirty work then he would step in at the end to take the glory.
    He wouldnt of even been able to take Eeth Koth without the help of his magma guards

He was beaten by ventress one on one, but before she could finish him she got shot in the back by a B2 droid. He did not singlehandedly massacre the nightsisters. They were vastly outnumbered, though could have won if it werent for dooku saving his own skin. Also he was only able to kill Mother Talzan because she was occupied with sidious and dooku. Everyone gives him such undeserved credit.

You also forget that he beat obi wan in just about every duel except his final one, killed around 15 mandolorians WHILE UNARMED, killed at least 25 Jedi within the first few months of the clone wars, and destroyed countless fleets.
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Grievous rework was confirmed with the Nightsisters. And someone sayed Nightsisters get there rework before grievous, because he can than crush a good faction.

I don't normally comment on speculation, but this is false. As has been stated in the Road Ahead post, the faction rework in October is Nightsisters. Details of what that will contain will be unveiled later. But, as you might be aware, General Grievous is not a Nightsister. I'm not sure why this rumor won't die, but let me definitively put it to rest: General Grievous is not being reworked in October. If we were to do a rework/update of Grievous or Separatists, we would tell you in an update's notes or a blog post.

A podcast said that GG and nightsister reworks were "on the calendar" but that they couldn't say when, of course. The dev did not say that they were happening at the same time or even the same month, but just that they had stuff such as that planned out and on a road map. But apparently, when you mention anything in the same sentence in the internet, people will tie them together inextricably in their minds. Definitely not the fault of the devs.
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »

bmd2NJn.jpg

+42
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Still need some more rebels, including a couple more Hans before Grievous can get a rework. ;)
  • Options
    Mother Talzin...
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Whoever it is I'll get her on the second time around.....maybe third.
  • Options
    They said multiple night sister characters will be created, zombie night sister could still be a possibility
  • Options
    Dig up Carbonite Han...you don't think you're getting away with an event that doesn't include rebels do you???
  • Options
    Whindanser wrote: »
    Dig up Carbonite Han...you don't think you're getting away with an event that doesn't include rebels do you???

LOL so true!

• Options
    cruzzzi wrote: »

If it's that many they might be spread in stores. Still hoping ewoks get into the stores and not nodes or fleet or tb store.

Also - cap slamming down the gg ns connection is too funny.

• Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Still need some more rebels, including a couple more Hans before Grievous can get a rework. ;)

Yep. It's only fair lol
  • Options
    Why do those faces look like guys, thought they were night-sisters..
  • Options
    Any chance we can get "monster mash" to play during battle? Please confirm so I can turn on sound.
  • Options
    Any chance we can get "monster mash" to play during battle? Please confirm so I can turn on sound.

That would be the best part of this event idea
  • Options
    Can be the next meta, but not much interest. Maybe in a year or two once all the panic farming is done for TB. I only have two NS 7-starred and not even sure if the other two are unlocked.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Can be the next meta, but not much interest. Maybe in a year or two once all the panic farming is done for TB. I only have two NS 7-starred and not even sure if the other two are unlocked.

You'll have to panic farm them for the DS TB anyway. ;)
  • Options
    I think that marquee events coming to end... obviously are not so profitable.
    IMO game will continue with current model with legendary event which requires hard to farm toons.
    Maybe release few farmable nightsisters and then legendary ... maybe ship? :smile:
  • Lebronaims
    287 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Whindanser wrote: »

0eaed503c46204697b7f30b9f812a412--star-wars-convention-manchester.jpg

• Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Grievous rework was confirmed with the Nightsisters. And someone sayed Nightsisters get there rework before grievous, because he can than crush a good faction.

I don't normally comment on speculation, but this is false. As has been stated in the Road Ahead post, the faction rework in October is Nightsisters. Details of what that will contain will be unveiled later. But, as you might be aware, General Grievous is not a Nightsister. I'm not sure why this rumor won't die, but let me definitively put it to rest: General Grievous is not being reworked in October. If we were to do a rework/update of Grievous or Separatists, we would tell you in an update's notes or a blog post.

I know Grevious isn't a Nightsister, I am referencing the time he and Sidious and Dooku killed them in a battle with Mother Talzen and Maul. I was wondering if they would be used to upgrade each other or something in an event, like how First Order unlocked BB-8 and Rebels unlock Palpatine. Thanks for the clarity. I wanted to see what people were thinking about this lol. Thought it was a cool concept to consider, if they would be connected.
  • Options

You also forget that he beat obi wan in just about every duel except his final one, killed around 15 mandolorians WHILE UNARMED, killed at least 25 Jedi within the first few months of the clone wars, and destroyed countless fleets.

Yeah everyone forgets that, they just keep bringing up that he destroyed the nightsisters.

• Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Guys stop getting my hopes up lol. They've been crushed too many times now and to make things worse the current meta is pure cancer in a can :/

:D:D:D
  • Options
    What about geo zombie?? No love for him? :'(
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Chopper got reworked with droid synergy so technically Grevious got buffed a little bit?
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Chopper got reworked with droid synergy so technically Grevious got buffed a little bit?

no. chopper is still terrible, which makes grievous still terrible
  • Options
    Let the Acolyte farming begin!
  • IE4TAPPL3S
    482 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Plenty of people have begged, and pleaded for a NS rework (myself included). Search the forum. It's littered with threads asking for their rework.

Second, nobody would be any better prepared for a BH, or Sep rework. They're all bad. All need major work. Just as many will be scrambling to gear Greedo, or GeoSpy as will be panic farming Acolyte.

Third, doing a very small faction like Nightsisters in between bigger factions is nice for pacing. Big faction reworks take time. Little ones in between give us something to do while we wait. They're a palate cleanser before the next major faction pass, and a smart move by the devs to keep content steadily coming our way.

Fourth, "cash grabbing" is what people do at their jobs. Calling the devs greedy for improving free characters people already have is just silly, and so is faulting them for trying to monetize those reworks. Yes I think they over reach at times, and I'll give negative feedback if I don't like something. But 60+ people are trying to make a game that we enjoy, and a living too. Ease up on the "cash grab" nonsense for every little thing.

Lastly, if being back on the forum makes you so miserable then instead of complaining, you could remember that nobody makes you come here. Especially if you're going to be pointlessly negative, insulting to others, making false statements you can't back up, and throwing accusations at the devs. A southern saying about screen doors comes to mind.

I'm also one of those people who begged for an NS rework XD
  • Options
    Clones have a bonus. Umm it's called Zody