All things Nightsisters [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    yaklan42 wrote: »
    Omega_S021 wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    Grievous rework was confirmed with the Nightsisters. And someone sayed Nightsisters get there rework before grievous, because he can than crush a good faction.

I don't normally comment on speculation, but this is false. As has been stated in the Road Ahead post, the faction rework in October is Nightsisters. Details of what that will contain will be unveiled later. But, as you might be aware, General Grievous is not a Nightsister. I'm not sure why this rumor won't die, but let me definitively put it to rest: General Grievous is not being reworked in October. If we were to do a rework/update of Grievous or Separatists, we would tell you in an update's notes or a blog post.

Upon reading this my dreams of a Grievous rework this month has been squashed and now I will go on to dream of a future month where the good general will one day reign supreme over all of his foes just as he did during the Clone Wars. He will get his rework one day, and that day will be a glorious day indeed. I hope.

I feel ya. Also, I call him the good general too, lol. I have him seven star gear 11 just waiting for the day his rework comes.

Same. One piece away from 12...

Wow. I barely have the resources to invest in currently good characters lol.
  • Omega_S021
    133 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

I am a Rebel user but I am finding my patience a little stretched with the Rebel meta at the moment. I love Empire. I also think that the Separatists need to be a viable faction. Nobody cares about the Nightsisters lol. They weren't even in the movies, and only somewhat in the shows. Mostly in comics and EU. Separatists played a huge role in the end of Republic and formation of the Empire. Plus, they have a ton of sick people who fought for their faction, like Maul, Grevious, Dooku, and a huge variety of droids. Clones could use some new options too. I will be patient though. Resistance and First Order will get the attention for now. I hope Rebels stay above Resistance.[/quote]

Well said. I am in a guild with mostly rebel users so whenever I go on some long rant (4th Han was most recent) I don't have anyone who actually cares. I need the Seps to be good. #MakeGrievousGreatAgain
  • Crazy_Old_Maurice09
    57 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    In my robot Siri Voice: "Wow. I have always wanted her. What a great choice. Oh no. I hope the whales do not get her before I do."
  • Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Chagoth wrote: »
    We need at least one Nightsister zombie. And a good argument can be made for Savage Opress having a Nightsister tag.

He was a nightbrother? I don't think he was ever an official Nightsister
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    We need at least one Nightsister zombie. And a good argument can be made for Savage Opress having a Nightsister tag.

He was a nightbrother? I don't think he was ever an official Nightsister

Savage was partly trained by Ventress and enhanced by Talzin and did Talzin's bidding. So the argument can be made he needs a Nightsister tag.

Here we see Savage (left) the scrawny athlete who managed to survive Ventress' trials to become Dooku's latest henchman to replace Maul. Notice his cute li'l horns.
    latest?cb=20111029213607
    Here we see Savage receiving the Super Soldier steroid treatment from the Nightsisters and Mother Talzin
    PbzrJZs.png
    And he we see Savage post-enhancement, about to dispatch his brother at the command of the Nightsisters, showing his absolute allegiance to the witches. Oh my, look how large his horns have become! Much larger than puny Maul's ever were. Obviously, one's strength can be measured by the length of one's horns.
    latest?cb=20130318160505
    His connection to the Nightsisters could not be any clearer.
  • Options
    Ackem......Grevious.
  • Options
    Ackem......Grevious.

Ackem, little coward took his entire fleet to massacre the sisters...
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    i sweat all night sisters other than talia was farmable from shipments.. did they just remove nightsister acolyte from cantina shipments?? Maybe I’m just going crazy but I can only farm acolyte from cantina node now and I was farming her a few weeks ago. What the heck, you advertise they are getting a rework than make them unfarmbale??
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    i sweat all night sisters other than talia was farmable from shipments.. did they just remove nightsister acolyte from cantina shipments?? Maybe I’m just going crazy but I can only farm acolyte from cantina node now and I was farming her a few weeks ago. What the heck, you advertise they are getting a rework than make them unfarmbale??

Initiate is in GW shop. Acolyte is only cantina farm
  • Options
    Isn't it about time we get a preview of the reworks ? and... Mother Talzin ?
    @CG_Kozispoon How about you start the preview 5 weeks before the release and show 1 toon per week ? that would be some teasing.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options

Yes but wasn’t acolyte available in cantina shipments as well?? She is no longer available and it looks like they switched in cassians u-wing for her instead
  • Options

Yes but wasn’t acolyte available in cantina shipments as well?? She is no longer available and it looks like they switched in cassians u-wing for her instead

No, Acolyte was always a cantina only farm -- she's also the one most people don't have becuase of it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Friday the 13th.... can we get an announcement since it’s a spooky day
  • Options
    Places of power was suppose to include sith and ns. Ns were terrible couldn't make it on their own. So I see a total rework coming for them. Something that will make Ventriss' zeta more viable. Mother talzin should make them really viable in raids or pve.
    Also the aknowldgement of devs knowing people wanted a gg rework was way before devs said na would get a rework/that it was on their calendar. And at one time forums had many posts of fixing and reworking ns. I see talzin as another legendary type of event a la BB8. R2 and thrawn go on rotation like palp and yoda. Return of Luke in nov. and ewoks released today :)
  • Options
    Places of power was suppose to include sith and ns. Ns were terrible couldn't make it on their own. So I see a total rework coming for them. Something that will make Ventriss' zeta more viable. Mother talzin should make them really viable in raids or pve.
    Also the aknowldgement of devs knowing people wanted a gg rework was way before devs said na would get a rework/that it was on their calendar. And at one time forums had many posts of fixing and reworking ns. I see talzin as another legendary type of event a la BB8. R2 and thrawn go on rotation like palp and yoda. Return of Luke in nov. and ewoks released today :)

I can't see them forcing another legendary event on us so soon especially with real possibility of Jedi Rey legendary event.
  • pargame
    989 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

I can't see them forcing another legendary event on us so soon especially with real possibility of Jedi Rey legendary event.

I agree with that. I expect some marquee events with ns and small rework maybe.
    The new movie is coming and all legendary events will be for it imo.
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »

Probably. But there's also the legend events?? I forget thename. It's the ewok and atst event.

• Options
    Anyone know what’s needed yet?
  • Options
    Yes.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Only CG, and they won't tell us until she's added to the game.
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »

Probably. But there's also the legend events?? I forget thename. It's the ewok and atst event.
    Bingo. I think you are absolutely right. The road ahead post stated there would be a "spirited seasonal event" at the end of the month, and hinted at using nightsisters. I'm thinking a Wickett-like event, like the AT-ST. They'll probably release Talzin in a marquee event and then you get her shards for competing that unique event, like Wickett.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Teague wrote: »
    When is this going live? And how do we get Talzin?

As a full 7 stat NS owner, I'm quite excited!!

7f7.gif

We should have more details with our next game update. Based off the feedback from players with previous events, we hope to address as many questions as we can to set all of you up for spooky success.
  • Options
    You'll know a day or two before it happens. Can't have you panic farm if you know in advance what you need
  • Options
    It feels like a marquee event!
  • Options
    If its a legendary event at all you will need either nightsisters or separatists
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    You'll know a day or two before it happens. Can't have you panic farm if you know in advance what you need

Only need to panic farm if it's not a Marquee. Haven't had a Marquee in a while...
  • Options
    Well, Phasma was the login last month and you needed FO for BB8. And Talia is the login this month so...
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Only need to panic farm if it's not a Marquee. Haven't had a Marquee in a while...

Veteran Smuggler Ham and Chewie, my dude!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Seperatists no asajj but must have gg.
  • Options
    I bet the new Nightsisters will be marquee events but Talzin will be a legendary, either requiring Sith, Seperatist or Nightsister's themselves.