Event Calendar-Nov

Prev1345678
Anakinagabey
61 posts Member
edited October 2017
Hiya Everyone,
Here is a list of some of the upcoming events for the month of November. Cheers!
DISCLAIMER: ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

Daily Login for November is- First order TIE Pilot, First order TIE Fighter

Daring Droid (R2-D2)
Starts: Oct 26th
Ends: Nov 1st
Min Level Requirement: 20 for Tier 1. Level recommendation rises with each subsequent tier
Notes: Requires Empire Characters

Territory Battle- Hoth: Rebel
Starts: Nov 2nd
Ends Nov 7th

Fleet Mastery- Endurance
Starts: Nov 3rd
Ends: Nov 3rd
Notes: Requires 6 star or higher Ships

Assault Battle- Military Might
Starts: Nov 4th
Ends: Nov 5th
Notes: Requires Rebels, Clones

Ghosts of Dathomir (Nightsister Zombie & Spirit)
Starts: Nov 4th
Ends Nov 4th

Omega – “Rebels and Geonosians”
Starts: Nov 5th
Ends: Nov 5th

Emperor's Demise (Emperor Palpatine)
Starts: Nov 9th
Ends Nov 15th

Assault Battles- Places of Power
Starts: Nov11th
Ends: Nov 12th

Territory Battles- Hoth: Rebel
Starts Nov 13th
Ends: Nov 18th

Fleet Mastery- Home One
Starts: Nov 14th
Ends: Nov 14th
Notes: Requires 6-Star (or Higher) ships

Heroic- Endor Escalation
Starts: Nov 15th
Ends: Nov 15th

Omega- "First Order and Scoundrels"
Starts Nov 16th
Ends Nov 16th

Assault Battles- Places of Power
Starts: Nov 18th
Ends: Nov 19th
The Artist of War (Grand Admiral Thrawn)
Starts: Nov 23rd
Ends Nov 29th
Notes: requires Phoenix Squadron
(Chimaera will NOT be joining Thrawn this time around).

Assault Battles- Forest Moon
Starts: Nov 25th
Ends: Nov 26th

Fleet Mastery- Executrix
Starts: Nov 29th
Ends: Nov 29th
Notes: Requires 6-Star (or Higher) ships

Why is Thrawn event back? Isn't it "Extremely rare event"?

And where is third Territory Battle? Or is dark side tb finally coming?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Daily Login for November is- First order TIE Pilot, First order TIE Fighter

Pilot and Fighter. Both?
  • Options
    Interesting. Also, why is Thrawn back so soon? Placeholder for another Legendary event? Ie, TLJ Legendary Resistance character?
  • Options
    RescueME wrote: »
    Interesting. Also, why is Thrawn back so soon? Placeholder for another Legendary event? Ie, TLJ Legendary Resistance character?

Jedi rey
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

I don't think so, I think he is actually coming back, but I think that he's like what happened with R2 this month, where everyone was expecting only R2 and instead we got both R2 and Thrawn
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    I don't think it's a placeholder. I think BB8 is going to kick off The Last Jedi month and then Jedi Rey will be coming after that.
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

The movie is titled The Last Jedi. In Return of the Jedi, they called Luke The Last Jedi. Luke even said the Jedi must end.

Rey is not a Jedi.
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

The movie is titled The Last Jedi. In Return of the Jedi, they called Luke The Last Jedi. Luke even said the Jedi must end.

Rey is not a Jedi.

Completely agree. I’ll actually be upset if she is a Jedi. I hope the Jedi end and Rey just becomes a Force user... or a Sith (Evil maniacal giggle)
  • S04
    16 posts Member
    Options
    The official german title of the movie is plural ("Die letzten Jedi"). This does of course not mean, that Rey will be a Jedi, but it means, that there is meant to be more than 1....
  • Options
    S04 wrote: »
    The official german title of the movie is plural ("Die letzten Jedi"). This does of course not mean, that Rey will be a Jedi, but it means, that there is meant to be more than 1....

How to kill my dreams:
    Step 1. This post.

I guess we’ll find out in December.
    Thanks for pointing that out.
  • Options
    S04 wrote: »

How can you tell it's plural? I know Jedi is both singular and plural, but I don't speak German.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    The official spanish title of the movie is plural too, "Los últimos jedi".
  • TrufraCadav77
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Anyone else notice that they did not include the final Light Side TB for the Month? Only two are scheduled for November.....
  • S04
    16 posts Member
    Options
    "Die letzten" is plural. "Der letzte" would be singular. Stupid language... ;-)
  • Options

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

Rey is not a Jedi.

bVPtocz.gif
    4sAZ9Hl.gif
  • S04
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    S t u...p i d is not allowed?
  • Options
    So did anyone else notice that there are 2 TB events on the event calendar and that, based on the cadence, there should be a third that would start right around the second anniversary date? Coincidence? I’m guessing not!
  • Options
    "old foe who reveals their true face" i still think it is deathwatch so thrawn is going to be needed that is why the event is coming this is of course what i think
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Options
    meh.
  • DBane
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

Rey is not a Jedi.

99% she is.. The title is meant to be plural and who else should it be if not Luke (of course) and Rey?
  • Options
    From 19th nov till 23rd is suspiciously empty. I'm expecting a new event there especially since the anniversary of the game is on the 24th.
  • Options
    When does the Rebels TV show end? We may need Thrawn and a bunch of troopers for a future event...
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Options
    DBane wrote: »

Jedi rey

Rey is not a Jedi.

Rey is not a Jedi.

99% she is.. The title is meant to be plural and who else should it be if not Luke (of course) and Rey?

e03.jpg
  • Terlis_Telperion
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Could be other members of the academy that Luke tried to restart. The one Luke trained Ben Skywalker at before he fell. I’m sure there are some of those people still around, unless Snoke and Kyle killed them all...
  • Options
    Really hoped for the CLS Event to come back...
  • Options
    There's an official post for this. why repost?
  • crzydroid
    7318 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just kind of excited that we get both a character and a ship as login. Wonder what they're dumping to make room for the ship. Droids or gear?
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Just kind of excited that we get both a character and a ship as login. Wonder what they're dumping to make room for the ship. Droids or gear?

how bout those piddling cred rewards
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Possibly Yoda, R2, Palpatine, Thrawn are now on an every 2 week (ish) rotation.
  • Options
    There's an official post for this. why repost?

Becauseee we can't discuss there