whats ahead......Make mine a double

Replies

• Options
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I hope it is jango, but if it is, terrible hint

I still don't see how people are getting Jango from this hint.

Someone please explain.

For the record I DEFINITELY want to add Jango to my roster.

Every hint means jango to some.....

Next month's login character will be Tusken Shaman ... "I hope that means Jango!"

Not even “the hope” part. It’s just- Jango!! I want nothing more than a GG and sep rework and Jango just so that it’s over lol

I'll accept this. Hell, I'd even throw more money at the game for Jango.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    apollosiks wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I hope it is jango, but if it is, terrible hint

I still don't see how people are getting Jango from this hint.

Someone please explain.

For the record I DEFINITELY want to add Jango to my roster.

When I read the hint, my first thought was Jango. Reason? All clones were created using his genes, for which he was paid a lot of credits. His one request, aside from credits, was that he be given a clone to keep as his own son. An unaltered "double"...

I mean...I would love it, but I can't make that stretch.

Methinks it's more like "here's some double drops for our 2yr anniversary."

But I pray to Zeus you're right.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    i hope EA and CG are gonna buy all of us drinks that are doubles. @CG_Kozispoon can u confirm or deny this

be-sure-to-drink-your-ovaltine-text-300x188.jpg

As found from google:

"This is from the movie "A Christmas Story", in which the lead character saves up his box tops and gets a secret decoder ring only to discover that this is the "secret message" to Little Orphan Annie insiders."

Keyword: Little Orphan Annie

Anakin...? Ring? Decoder?

Irrelevant?
  • Options
    i hope EA and CG are gonna buy all of us drinks that are doubles. @CG_Kozispoon can u confirm or deny this

be-sure-to-drink-your-ovaltine-text-300x188.jpg

As found from google:

"This is from the movie "A Christmas Story", in which the lead character saves up his box tops and gets a secret decoder ring only to discover that this is the "secret message" to Little Orphan Annie insiders."

Keyword: Little Orphan Annie

Irrelevant?
    It's a commercial, he gets upset that it was all just a lousy commercial. we are greeting ads in game ?
  • Options

Irrelevant?

Anakin-LOTR-007 triple cross over character? All the powers of JKA with new wielding the One Ring ability (AOE thrawn fracture) + 007 crippling alcoholism (2 dot to self for 1 turn applied at the end of each toons turn)
  • LordHoule
    3 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Luke!! When he call a drink in the cantina in Tatooine ep.4
  • Options
    Luke wouldn't have the nerve to try that. He was lucky that they didn't require proof of age at the door.
  • Options
    It would be funny if Jango had the EXACT same skill set as Boba. Not necessarily useful, but funny.
  • Options
    Luke wouldn't have the nerve to try that. He was lucky that they didn't require proof of age at the door.

You think Mos Eisley has a drinking age? Old Ben said "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy." I don't think they card people there.
  • Options
    droids on the other hand.....
  • Options
    Lil orphan Annie.
    Ani was an orphan.
    We're getting Anakin from episode 1!
    Hooray!
  • Options
    I figured it out. The make mine a double clue was all about the territory wars beta. Since I am in the beta, now I have TWO SW:GOH apps and now I am doing all of my daily activities TWICE.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I think we need another Han...
  • Options
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    I think we need another Han...

Agreed. Four cant make a full squad.
  • Options
    I figured it out! It has to do with double unlock, when you go through Rey's journey and finish; you'll unlock Rey (Jedi training) and Old Man Luke :smile:
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    I figured it out! It has to do with double unlock, when you go through Rey's journey and finish; you'll unlock Rey (Jedi training) and Old Man Luke :smile:

Of course its a double unlock Rojas - CLS and Rey 'whateverhernewnameis'

• Options
    Vohbo wrote: »
    It would be funny if Jango had the EXACT same skill set as Boba. Not necessarily useful, but funny.

I think I would actually pee myself. :smiley:
  • Options
    Clearly Rework for Grievous (and DS Droids) and / or Palp + RG
  • NightfallsCurse
    537 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    These little hints run on for so long that I think we should spend some of the time between the hint being dropped and the reveal not only coming up with great speculations, but also taking our time to figure out a way to link every hint to Jango, Clone Helmets, Revan, and a General Grievous Rework. Bonus points if you can link them all in one single theory!
  • Options
    Well I can do almost all of them in one go apart from revan. As jango and the clones are doubles of each other and they were all involved in some form in the clone wars with grievous and his double the amount of arms. So you could say it's a double double
  • Options
    Well I can do almost all of them in one go apart from revan. As jango and the clones are doubles of each other and they were all involved in some form in the clone wars with grievous and his double the amount of arms. So you could say it's a double double

That's pretty good, now let's go for a Double Double Double.
  • Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Was it in a prequel movie...a bar scene...?

Ep 2...i think

Do you want to buy some deathsticks?

You want to go home and rethink your life.
  • Options

Whoa, wait... I lost count.
  • Options

OK, now I want In-N-Out Burger.
  • Options
    These little hints run on for so long that I think we should spend some of the time between the hint being dropped and the reveal not only coming up with great speculations, but also taking our time to figure out a way to link every hint to Jango, Clone Helmets, Revan, and a General Grievous Rework. Bonus points if you can link them all in one single theory!

Why stop there? There is enough time to play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon with this. How does each clue eventually get back to Kevin Bacon?
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I know. They're going to bring back the crystal subscription and charge twice as much!

"Pray I don't alter it any further...."

I totally forgot about the subscription! So that's where the extra 15 bucks a month came from, lol.
  • Options
    Lazerbeem wrote: »
    Why stop there? There is enough time to play Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon with this. How does each clue eventually get back to Kevin Bacon?

Gamorrean Guards are the closest to pigs in Star Wars, so their belly fat is turned into bacon strips.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Man, I better not hear any of the Revan fans call Rey a Mary Sue disparagingly...

Not a Revan fan, but Rey was a Mary Sue. If she doesn't get any real character development in TLJ I am gonna be PO'd. (I'm hoping she turns to the dark side and Kylo is redeemed. It would be the most compelling story arc based off of what we saw in TFA)
  • Options
    tomates302 wrote: »
    2 new han solo?
    This... oh, now this rings of truth. I think you just nailed it right here.
    Carbonite Han and Recently De-Thawed Han - confirmed.
    (edit: grammars)

Recently De-Thawed Han better wield a boat paddle and be able to insta kill Boba Fett.