Revealed: Wampa, Colonel Starck and Imperial Probe Droid

Replies

• Options
    giphy.gif
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

This is my favorite part of the bad acting.
  • Options
    Great, another character to farm in randomized Guild Shipments.
    You are aware that there are other stores in the game, right? And you are also aware that randomized availability is dirty pool, right?
  • Admiral_Wh1skers
    1352 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    VBwQD.gif

The big reveal

That’s so cute!
  • Options
    If Col Starck is Blizzrd 4 commander he should have Synergy with Veers. Not sure why legends characters are being added when there are plenty of named Imperial Officers to use.

Glad the baddies are getting buffed with 3 new toons at least.
  • Options
    You are aware that there are other stores in the game, right? And you are also aware that randomized availability is dirty pool, right?

I'm actually out of toons to farm from guild shipments, except Logray
  • Options
    Creepioo wrote: »
    @Muaddib We literally only fight empire soldiers/droids. Not Thrawn Vader Tarkin Palpatine Krennick Shore, Deathtrooper . Idk why you'd think we're fighting CLS, Wiggs, R2, Han, R1 ect

Ah... but we do fight Vader and Veers in Hoth SM's. Why do I think we'll fight them? Because CG can. Biggs died in the first SW and technically R1 is dead by Hoth as well. But that didn't stop us from USING R1 in Hoth did it? This isn't exactly a cannon game you know? We use all eras to fight all eras.
  • Options
    tanki60o wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    Why do so many people hate on Padme every time she gets brought up?

Because those movies were horrible. And her and Anakin were two of the main reasons why. I get the horrible scripts but still it was them.

Their acting wasn’t bad.
    Except the sand part.

You were/are not a theatre major.
  • Options
    Man the hate for Padme is real. I kinda understand the scripts were bad and the actors werent really given any direction most of the time. Also that part in ROTS is actually good imo cause i can feel the emotion she puts into and its quite right for the situation. I do want Padme into the game.
  • Options
    Lame
  • Options
    giphy.gif

When you explicitly have to be told that a heart is breaking ... awful dialogue.
  • Kaluan
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    IMO.

Col Starck = meh, but gets a pass for being "Empire" from Legends (even though I never heard of him). Would have preferred "Snowtrooper Commander" or "AT-ST Driver" instead.
    So The Empire Strikes Back is now Legends? OMG... Disney what have you done!?!
  • Options

I'm actually out of toons to farm from guild shipments, except Logray

Each character added to guild shipments just extends the farming time for all of them.
    Yes, I know it depends on which tile they get assigned to; the point still stands.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    So much for preparing for rey’s hero journey. Time to start panic farming empire so i dont get booted from my guild

You gotta find a nicer guild man.

I wouldn’t hold it against them. I dont have any usable imperial troopers. We had a pretty strict deadline for getting Cholo up to 5* because not having these TB toons can hold a guild back
  • Options
    I'll settle this "Padme" thing.

We want "Clone Wars Padme", NOT Ep 1, NOT Ep 2, and NOT Ep 3.

Done.

...and less move on to the real matter of why Col Starck was chosen.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    tanki60o wrote: »

Because those movies were horrible. And her and Anakin were two of the main reasons why. I get the horrible scripts but still it was them.

Their acting wasn’t bad.
    Except the sand part.

Really??? If you insist.

They weren’t great, but how good can you be when given such a garbage script
  • Options
    Kaluan wrote: »
    IMO.

Col Starck = meh, but gets a pass for being "Empire" from Legends (even though I never heard of him). Would have preferred "Snowtrooper Commander" or "AT-ST Driver" instead.

What is this "Legends" talk? If Starck commanded the AT-AT that Luke destroyed, that is also the walker that crushed his snowspeeder (and Dak!), which is probably also the walker that shot down Luke in the battle. We never saw him on screen, but how does that make him part of Legends?
  • Options
    What was the frog-like thing that was around Jubba's palace and ate the smaller thing then burped, DO WANT!
  • Options
    I really Hate what Target lock will do to ZQGJ teams AS IF THEY ARE NOT AT A BIG ENOUGH DISADVANTAGE ALREADY. PLEASE REWORK THE JEDI SO THEY CAN COMPETE
  • Options
    IMO.

What is this "Legends" talk? If Starck commanded the AT-AT that Luke destroyed, that is also the walker that crushed his snowspeeder (and Dak!), which is probably also the walker that shot down Luke in the battle. We never saw him on screen, but how does that make him part of Legends?

In canon - the commander was never identified (similar to how Sun Fac isn't technically a canon character because he was never named on-screen).

These characters were named in follow up material (source books, in these cases, but sometimes also comics, books, etc) after the fact and are "Legends" (now that Disney has changed the branding of "Expanded Universe" to "Legends")
  • Options
    IMO.

It doesnt there plenty of movie charcters not named in the moves and they're still cannon
  • Options
    fry_squinting.gif

I think CG just pulled Starck out of their keister.

He sounds made up.
  • Options

They want to fit in. Humans for the most part are mindless sheep.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Because we dont agree with you we're mindless sheep......?
  • Options

M'kay. Could also be those movies just weren't very good. Anakin and Padme's acting/plot line in particular just wasn't very good.
    As someone else said... CW TV show Padme I would be happy to support.
  • Options

Maybe they agree with each other. They are of a like mind, not necessarily the same thing as mindless.
  • Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    IMO.

In canon - the commander was never identified (similar to how Sun Fac isn't technically a canon character because he was never named on-screen).

These characters were named in follow up material (source books, in these cases, but sometimes also comics, books, etc) after the fact and are "Legends" (now that Disney has changed the branding of "Expanded Universe" to "Legends")

In Operation Blizzard, he had no name. But in death, he has a name, and his name is Robert Paulson Commander Starck.
    wallpaper-c624.jpg
  • Options
    What would be Padme's basic skill? Talk to people until they die of boredom?

If it was tight outfit EP2 Padme she could inflict AOE Daze
  • Options
    I really Hate what Target lock will do to ZQGJ teams AS IF THEY ARE NOT AT A BIG ENOUGH DISADVANTAGE ALREADY. PLEASE REWORK THE JEDI SO THEY CAN COMPETE

Would you like fries with that sir?
  • Options
    IMO.

Wampa = no. Should have been a creature you had to kill 10 of in a Special Mission for ROLO shards or more TB Coins. Or whatever Toon for TB-Empire would like to introduce.

Imperial Probe Droid = perfectly legit, and great to have.

+1
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*