Territory Battles: Imperial - difficulty feedback

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    When you have zeta teams getting rekt on day one in something that's supposed to be tuned for 2*, you can bet they hosed it before releasing it.

This. They take one step forward, then two back. But I'm sure TW will work just fine [/sarcasm] :/

My favorite part was when my multi-zeta'd FO team got creamed on the second wave....which is for 2* and up.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Dexermon wrote: »
    Another bug.. Where is the ATAT ability we unlocked P1?

I eventually found it too late, it's above the regular abilities. I'm sure the light side equivalent shows in the same place as the retreat button in raids.
    ok that is not a bug then i guess :) thx for the info

• Options
    I could get maximum 175k extra points with 4/4 CM... however the reward should be 329K...
  • Options
    My 7* g11 First Order team with two zetas easily unlocked a 7* BB-8, but cannot complete the fourth round of combat in phase two.

This is crazy.
  • Options
    So ahhh...someone told me that slice two would be better based on the platoon requirements in the first slice. It wasn’t. For me anyhow.

Zaul(g11), Dooku(10), Savage(10), DN(11), DS(10) were **** in the third wave, only Zaul made it to the fourth. Thinking of trying a Savage lead in the next slice since DN in the first was a total bust.

Phasma(g9), Zylo(11), FOST(9), FOTP(9), FOO(9) were decimated in the second wave, only Zylo made it to the third. Retired.

My other team was wiped out in the third wave (Veers underpowered imp.tr) and Boba managed to kill one of the Wampa. All toons had 5* mod sets with speed seconds and all toons were 7* except my FOST was 6*.

I feel like I had some bad rng today but, based on yesterday, TBDS should still be easier. This was the 3* slice after all and I have far lower powered rebel squads breezing thru these slices in TBLS.

Didn’t the dark side win this battle in the movies? So why is the TBDS so much harder?
  • Options
    Looking forward to phase six.
  • Options
    Fully zetaed fo (all g11 and medium mods)

Lost on phase 2 stage 4 lol.

@CG_Kozispoon ı hope we will earn free gift shard of WAMPA. As a gift.
  • Options
    Wow, I’m surprised how badly my zetad and gear 11 dark side toons are getting wrecked. I mean it’s like the developers expect the underpowered DS toons to be stronger against rebels when only 4 toons have buffs against rebels, and the rest are strong against Jedi and Tuskans it seems.... or something else that’s useless. I feel like the devs have forgotten that the DS toons are severely underpowered compared to the god-like strength of the rebel toons. If they did, here’s a reminder for you all. But why listen to me, I’m just a sucker who bought yet another pack because it was at a deal, so you made some money... why bother with what I have to say.
    Oh well, this is just how it’s viewed from TheMountain
  • Options
    I will keep updating so please if you see experience other bugs/tuning issues please post them here
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The BH special mission that everyone was worried about was pretty easy. I had a 68k Power BH team that was pretty much G11 Boba and 88 and then a bunch of scrubs that weren’t even level 85. Poor mods on all (I just stuck the highest potency mods I can across on them since those usually aren’t used by anyone else). I’d say it’s probably turned for about 60k Power or so. 68k was plenty but I did have a few weaker people die.

You must have had VERY lucky RNG. I had almost the exact same setup - and got my clock cleaned. I didn't kill a single Wompa on stage 2. 67k (including g11 Boba and g11 88) - and not even close. ANd I put good mods on the Dengar and Cad (Boba and 88 already had good mods on them).

That's what happened to me. Anyone thinking this is going to go in reverse difficulty is wrong.
  • Options
    I managed to kill all the wampas, but it wasn’t easy.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The BH special mission that everyone was worried about was pretty easy. I had a 68k Power BH team that was pretty much G11 Boba and 88 and then a bunch of scrubs that weren’t even level 85. Poor mods on all (I just stuck the highest potency mods I can across on them since those usually aren’t used by anyone else). I’d say it’s probably turned for about 60k Power or so. 68k was plenty but I did have a few weaker people die.

You must have had VERY lucky RNG. I had almost the exact same setup - and got my clock cleaned. I didn't kill a single Wompa on stage 2. 67k (including g11 Boba and g11 88) - and not even close. ANd I put good mods on the Dengar and Cad (Boba and 88 already had good mods on them).

There’s not really a lot of RNG in the match though. 88s ability block is probably all, and I certainly didn’t hit that every time. I’ve got them all loaded with potency (BF lead), so there shouldn’t be a lot of resists. I’m pretty sure Zam has 1 of her 5 TDS resisted and Greedo had 0 of 3. So 1/8 is slightly above average, but very close to what should be expected.

I basically just started each encounter using an ability block and then burning down any Wampa that didn’t get blocked. Only 1 of them got a special off and I used the TB ability to make sure he didn’t get any attacks off with protection up.
  • Options
    They completely erased all posts about DS TB difficultly
  • Options
    DK lead is amazing here. Elite elite elite level.
  • Options
    It's so bad I don't even want to participate in it anymore but I HAVE TO for my guild. It's a god awful mess, shut it down already, the only thing I'm enjoying thus far is GW.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    We had 43 people complete the special mission in phase 1. We received 168 bonus currency. Doesn't add up for 8 currency per completion. This TB is completely hosed up.
  • Options
    I like a few of the changes but the difficulty is insane. It's a real challenge and my DS toons are pretty weak overall. I wasn't expecting it so quickly and to be so hard. They have mentioned that it needs looking at though, I'm sure the team will make some changes after this one ends.
  • Options
    There are six bounty hunters I have five. It is asking for an ig 88 in platoons when they are needed for a sm something I thought was addressed in ls tb already. Bad show, bad show.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    TB DS basically requires you to have 15 DS toons 7* g12 to get 4/4 on each fight.
    In phase 1.
    Phase 2+ and onwards, I do not believe it was designed to be achievable. Or the devs were drunk. Make you pick.
  • Options
    Both the combat score and the difficulty are bugged, the devs have confirmed this. It will be better next time once they have fixed the issues
  • Options
    They addressed it here: In short, it's broken, they can't fix it until the current TB ends.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/145258/dark-side-territory-battle-difficulty-and-points#latest
    RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    This had to be done purposely. Then they'll lower the difficulty, give us a few guild event tokens, and expect everyone to be like, "Oh thank you for the gift".

I mean you'd have to be pretty much brain dead to accidentally release this to the public when P1 requires zetaed teams of G12 when it's supposed to be geared for 4* toons.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    They messed up so bad with DS TB, that they should just end it, give a compensation, fix it, and start it again.
  • Options
    I got points for assigning toons to a platoon 4x today. Selected the toons, hit assign, and nothing. Hit it again, again, again.... Backed out to go back in and had gotten 47k 4x.
  • Options
    They messed up so bad with DS TB, that they should just end it, give a compensation, fix it, and start it again.

A second this. And start it again in a couple months after we're able to finish gearing our LS teams. I'm finding it frustrating having to stop the LS grind and gear DS.
  • Options
    xanderxman wrote: »
    We had 43 people complete the special mission in phase 1. We received 168 bonus currency. Doesn't add up for 8 currency per completion. This TB is completely hosed up.

Are you sure you didn’t have 43 people attempt the special, with only 21 completing it?

• Options

Agreed, making us play this in its current condition is extremely demoralising, I own a 83m GP guild and a 45m GP guild, this is so broken between the combat score awarding half of what its supposed too and the bugged difficulty of wave 4, both guilds got 5/6 stars. Basically a g7 team and a g11 team are still getting 3/4. its a complete joke were having to play this
  • Options
    It is truly amazing to me that they could kitten up this bad when it's simply the reverse of something they already had coded.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Also empire were required yesterday your platoon and special mission