Territory Battles: Imperial - difficulty feedback

Replies

• Options
    They were meant for G12 minimum...
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    The real problem is the focus of this game has been LS toons. They rushed TB - not just the DS but LS too.

Once they released LS they did not think about players that enjoy and have been farming mainly DS who weren't able to enjoy LSTB - so that prompted a rush to get out DSTB to keep people happy.

Unfortunately, DSTB is what we have: a rushed untested mess.

Neither LS or DS TB should exist without the other to balance the game - but the game has been unbalanced for ages in favour of LS toons - mainly rebels.

So we have no decent DS toons factions or overall choice to make DSTB viable.

We have been screaming for ages for Separatist faction pass, GG re-work, release new toons, Jango, Revan, Sion, Scout Trooper, Shadow Troopers, Inquisitors, Kallus, Starkiller etc etc and more DS ships and pilot/crew members - all of this has gone unnoticed or ignored. And now the result rears its ugly head with this mockery DSTB guild event.

They need to take this feature back to the drawing board for re-release in the new year, after they have made some improvements to the DS factions, toons,ships and teams in this game.
  • Options
    LtGenStu wrote: »

That ain't gonna help...
    my sith get wrecked...
    my empire get wrecked...
    3/4 on most with my best...

Most are only sitting @ g11, but g12 isn't going to make everything ok.

I have only finished a single run so far. It's broken.
  • Options
    Dexermon wrote: »
    Another bug.. Where is the ATAT ability we unlocked P1?

I eventually found it too late, it's above the regular abilities. I'm sure the light side equivalent shows in the same place as the retreat button in raids.

If you had read the updates they released, they clearly stated they were moving the TB special abilities to the right side of the screen.

3c0s08ukkulb.png
  • Options
    I'd say yes... if it's not too swollen.
  • Options

That's a ridiculous suggestion. A g11 team can still beat a g12 team. This DS TB is insanely overpowered, even when you fill platoons and get bonuses that are supposed to help you.
  • Options
    I bet they only use rebels to test everything lol

If they would be using Empire instead, content would be way easier !
  • Options
    Bit of an overreaction to demand TB is shut down and compensation given.

Yes, it is not quite right. And yes, CG will adjust it for next time.

I think it is pretty exciting with all the new content we are getting. Have patience please while the devs sort it out.
  • Zenflow
    79 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Dark side territory battles are a joke. Such a bad joke.

We all thought phase 1 was impossible, and then came the reasoning that Platoon bonuses not being in effect for p1 was the cause. Well, today I can confirm that is a massive pile of horse kitten. Who did you have test this?! The top 10 players of all time? Please tell me why, a full g12 7* boba team cant complete the PHASE 2 special mission. Rediculous.

My arena team at 90k power cant even TOUCH the 4th encounter. This is absurd, disheartening, and incredible frustrating. I realize there has been responses from CG explaining they will fix it and compensate us; I am writting in hopes they understand it needs to be a kitten good fix. And, to update that it is NOT only phase 1 that needs a rework. Id rather see ds tb disappear for a few months til you actually have a finished product, than bash my head against a wall trying to complete this broken one.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    Yep TB isn't quite right and difficulty needs tuned for sure.

Hoping the devs fix it as they have given us some excellent content recently.
  • Options
    Yep it is frustrating how it isn't quite right, but the devs have said they will fix it for next time.

Sometimes it seems like CG are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

• Options
    @CG_Kozispoon plz let DS TB be at same difficulty lvl as now. Long time we didnt see something really hard for old players. Many old players enjoy DS TB difficulty. Thx you.
  • Options
    I don’t enjoy it :tongue:
  • Options
    You will always have people who complain over the smallest things... this, to me, isnt small though. This, grants those upper eschelon players an even BIGGER edge against us lowbies because they were actually able to complete some of it.
  • Options
    It's no easier in phase 2 and as for BH mission, jeez! they should have shut it down instead of letting it run is coarse, they know full well what the stats will be, why wait a week good god.
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Options
    What posts have you been reading?
  • Options
    stepgib wrote: »

That's a ridiculous suggestion. A g11 team can still beat a g12 team. This DS TB is insanely overpowered, even when you fill platoons and get bonuses that are supposed to help you.

It was sarcasm.
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol - they should have named it "TB: We Didn't Playtest This AT ALL". :D

Ding ding ding!

Playtesting is ongoing, and will finish on Tuesday @10pm PST.

Lol!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I’m tired of EA/CG releasing poorly tested and totally inappropriate content. It’s ridiculous..
  • Lightwalker
    256 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Lightwalker on
  • Options
    A complete sack of kittens
  • Zenflow
    79 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I’m tired of EA/CG releasing poorly tested and totally inappropriate content. It’s ridiculous..

Dude, your profile pic is amazing xD
  • Options
    Zenflow wrote: »
    You will always have people who complain over the smallest things... this, to me, isnt small though. This, grants those upper eschelon players an even BIGGER edge against us lowbies because they were actually able to complete some of it.

Of course, I agree with you. But I can already tell that you have calmed down a lot ha ha.

The devs who make this game are human and don't always get it right. This is only one TB, it won't continue like this or no-one will play it!

Hope you feel better and I wish you all the zetas you can eat!!
  • Options
    Karfax wrote: »
    It's no easier in phase 2 and as for BH mission, jeez! they should have shut it down instead of letting it run is coarse, they know full well what the stats will be, why wait a week good god.

Couldnt agree more. Instead of letting it run, thinking they were doing us a favor - I wouldve preferred saving myself from a massive headache induced by trying out this broken garbage...
  • Options

Damned if they don't give us more stuff to do. Damned if they do when it isn't at a level that is expected.

I am pretty chuffed where the game is heading and I wish you well, when they fix it and you actually start to enjoy it!
  • Options

Of course, I agree with you. But I can already tell that you have calmed down a lot ha ha.

The devs who make this game are human and don't always get it right. This is only one TB, it won't continue like this or no-one will play it!

I appreciate you amigo. Definitely have calmed down realizing that my feelings about this; are basically a general consensus. I don't feel as if I am any more important than any other players out there, but I think its safe to say many of us have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on this game we love so much. At the end of the day, Im not a dev & know literally 0 about programming - but in the world of PR, this was a bad move...
  • Options
    Now before everyone gets too up in arms remember this.... the abilities are 100% the same as in the LS TB... meaning if you get them to nerf strafe.... the LS strafe will also be nerfed.... the ATAT and orbital attack we get are the same as the ones used against us just keep that in mind. I dont remember anyone complaining about how OP the rebel strafe was when we used it against the empire.
  • Options

I appreciate you amigo. Definitely have calmed down realizing that my feelings about this; are basically a general consensus. I don't feel as if I am any more important than any other players out there, but I think its safe to say many of us have spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on this game we love so much. At the end of the day, Im not a dev & know literally 0 about programming - but in the world of PR, this was a bad move...

Totally man. I have spent way too much money than I should. The devs are trying to make a living here and have actually created something special here with Star Wars. Too right I want them to continue.

Looking forward to my free chewie shards.

• Options
    +1