• Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Waiting for mcmole to make another calling out EA video

Then take it back a few days later?
  • Plokoon187
    158 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Seriously. Get over it. Please allow them a reasonable amount of time to sort out the issue. All of you that "want to quit" over this... do so. And stop posting.
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I accept your apology if you send me some crystals @CG_Kozispoon

Do you really want 500 crystals over hard earned TB coins? ?????????? :s

BOTH GUYS BOTH. REWARDS AND CRYSTALS. UGHHH.

lol ok, but those who already got rewards would dance happy over this

• Options
    Seriously all, the only people getting rewards are people that weren't online during the end and subsequent crash and they just happen to be logging in now and getting them.....the rest of us got no star credit in Achievements so it's like we didn't do the DSTB at all.
  • Options
    Same Here!
  • Options
    Seriously all, the only people getting rewards are people that weren't online during the end and subsequent crash and they just happen to be logging in now and getting them.....the rest of us got no star credit in Achievements so it's like we didn't do the DSTB at all.

This. I wonder if the TB achievement is also 'delayed' lol...
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Lolololololol

This is the best update ever.

I have actually stopped paying attention to Trump news and now I'm just following the forums it's more entertaining seeing DS TB then lashing out at players over and over for repetitive failures on the creators behalf and sadly things are getting worse and worse by the day. Just when u think u say the biggest fail ever they up the ante.

This game has degraded into oblivion and I'll be surprised if anyone is still playing by the time the new movie comes out.
  • Options
    One of my guildmates has now had his rewards. I'm still waiting. It's kind of getting towards being the straw that broke the camel's back.

I'd hope for a significant number of Wampa shards as an apology. I'm fine with problems on the beta, or delays if there's an issue that needs to be fixed. But releasing something that's bug-ridden, untested and fatally flawed from start to finish really rankles.
  • Options
    Plokoon187 wrote: »
    Seriously. Get over it. Please allow them a reasonable amount of time to sort out the issue. All of you that "want to quit" over this... do so. And stop posting.

They have managed to lose any sort of confidence I have that they can fix anything in a reasonable amount of time. They released a horribly buggy TB and then state that they cannot change TB when they are in progress, yet somehow they are able to change TB's when they find people exploiting while the TB is in progress. It seems that most of the people who didn't get rewards were in game when it crashed and don't even have the achievement change for starts completed correct. Which makes it look like we didn't participate in the TB. I have zero faith that they will be able to correct this error at all, never mind in a timely fashion. Which means we will be sent to the black hole that is EA help and get the run around there as well.
  • Options
    No rewards either, iOS.
  • Options
    I reinstalled the game... Nothing

I'll be civil and wait... the apocalypse!
  • Options
    They'll send us 5 wampa shards
  • Options
    I just noticed the star achievement hasn't been updated, too. Like I never participated. I am the guild leader, sure I did.
    Banthas want to eat me, but I eat back!
  • Bakhtosh
    54 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    CHOMBONDO wrote: »

3...and it will be the brown Wampa...they'll be Chewbacca shards.
  • Options
    Bakhtosh wrote: »
    CHOMBONDO wrote: »

3...and it will be the brown Wampa...they'll be Chewbacca shards.

Yeah, I'd expect nothing less.
  • Options
    Same no rewards almost three hours after.
  • Options
    rafanake wrote: »
    Time to Uninstall this **** and not installing back

Good luck with moderation, they seem to treat asterisks as vulgarity. ;)

Between that and all of the DSTBs fiasco i don't know why i'm still here.
  • Options
    Same, uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. I was online at the time it ticked over, got the crash and then couldnt get back in a few times. I'll wait a bit and then log a ticket and see what the usual "helpful" ea support do
  • Options
    Don't waste your time.
  • Options
    One of my guild mates just got his TB rewards, but me and my other guildmate are still waiting for them.
  • Options
    Still same. There is no hope.
  • Options
    Ianuvan wrote: »
    Same, uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. I was online at the time it ticked over, got the crash and then couldnt get back in a few times. I'll wait a bit and then log a ticket and see what the usual "helpful" ea support do

i did a ticket , even receive a call from them .... still nothing , we will get nothing ... maybe few crystals ... and they will lose a lot of gamer for sure . If i don't get what my guildmates received i am done with this game .
  • Options
    Same here, no rewards. I was playing at the same time, experienced crash. Multiple reloads and still no rewards. Was ranked 6th in contributions and I believe we achieved 24 stars. Not cool
  • Options
    Morale is at an all time low

This is the understatement of the year.

xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Waiting for mcmole to make another calling out EA video

Then take it back a few days later?

I admit I laughed WAY too hard at this.
    I've enjoyed this game quite a bit over the last 2 years. But the last several weeks, has been one colossal failure after another. At some point, you can't keep asking people to show patience. The dark side TB should not have launched over a holiday, when no devs were around to fix the myriad of problems. It was so obviously cut and pasted and not tested correctly, that it made the original Mod implementation look good by comparison. And I never thought I'd see a bigger mistake in this game, the how Mods were originally rolled out. I develop software for a living, so I know all about rushing things out to make a client happy, or to meet a deadline. But I've never attempted to rush something to this degree. Because I'd be unemployed if I did. I get it Kozi, you are just the messenger, so being Angry with you is counter productive. But quit asking for patience. You've burned through it all the last week or so. You are going to have to build up a little goodwill before anyone here will show much in the way of patience.

Indeed. It amazes me at the awesome 2nd year anniversary gifts we got (they were awesome, BTW) and then burned through every single ounce of goodwill by this, um, cluster"bomb". We still don't have a definitive statement from anyone as of almost 1pm on WEDNESDAY their time.

Plokoon187 wrote: »

How about NO. At this point in time, those that have spent money on this game are called "customers". Everyone who hasn't is a "potential customer". It is time we start being treated as such.

No apology, no plan of action, nothing. If I treated my customers this way I wouldn't have a business anymore. They need a public statement and they need it as soon as humanly possible with a "sorry, we messed up. Here's what we're going to do about it and here's how we'll prevent this from happening again. We've asked time and time and time again for a little more transparency and to speak to us as adults. Most of their customers who spend on this game are adults who don't have mommy and daddy's credit card to use and abuse for crystals. We're all people with jobs, spouses, children, etc. etc. We don't have to know A: what REALLY happened because really, that's not our business and B: We don't have to know how much money they're making on this game because I refuse to pocket-check another company. In reference to A and applying Occram's Razor, I'll bet they had no choice but to rush out this content due to someone's timelines. That's the ONLY logical explanation I can come up with. But there's a saying: Underpromise, overdeliver. That's the exact opposite of what is happening right now. Asking us for patience while explaining nothing let alone saying a simple "I'm sorry" is kicking a customer base while it's down. "Sorry, we messed up, we're going to make it up to you" goes a long way. A lot of players patience is gone and I don't blame them one bit. This is coming from someone who got their rewards.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I was also logged in during tb expiration, had the app close, no tb rewards. Hopefully it's something they can fix on their end. I can understand if they need time to get it fixed as long as it actually gets fixed, and doesn't just turn into a "sorry our buggy game doesn't work, have fun dealing with support XD" kind of thing.
  • Options
    32 stars and nothing seems like only EA would punish people for playing their games.
  • Clintak
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I was logged I when the last LS TB ended and the same thing happened to me. Game rebooted and crashed.

I never got rewards for the last LS TB or got any help from EA cs outside of saying they got a lot of reports of this and would address it in a future patch.

Glad I didn't get stiffed again today.
  • Options
    We got 40* (or 41). Some got rewards. I got nothing. I think that’s like 7200 in currency. I don’t want crystals. Just what I earned.