BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• Options
    I'm sure he'll be released again as soon as the devs announce he's needed for Hero's Journey Rey. That'll be anytime this week.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • XiXiS
    48 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Odin227 wrote: »
    XiXiS wrote: »
    One day. Patience, padawan.

I'm sorry master cat in suite.

I'm waiting myself and it should be soon (probably?) :smile:
  • Options
    Im just worried I think I can get the vets but I need that last star for bb8
  • Options
    Please remind me what's required to get 7* BB8...
  • Options

First Order characters.
  • Options
    Yeah its easy i have to get 29 more fost shards for 7 star bb8

Nice I still have some 40 shards to go. have been having bad drops recently: 1-2/15
  • Options
    Yeah its easy i have to get 29 more fost shards for 7 star bb8

Nice I still have some 40 shards to go. have been having bad drops recently: 1-2/15

Good luck to you i think this Week the bb8 event will come probly thursday because events always drop thursday till then my fost should nearly ready for 7 star may even be at 7 star.
  • Options
    Inside sources tell me that the event is appearing tomorrow
  • Options
    Inside sources tell me that the event is appearing tomorrow

Is that inside source your brain lol
  • Options

First Order characters.

Do you have to have a full team?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Nickperson wrote: »

First Order characters.

No, just the one you like !
    Lol
  • Options
    Nickperson wrote: »

First Order characters.

5 fo 7 star chars for 7 Star bb8 5 fo 5 star for 5 star bb8
  • Options
    FOST-farming is really fun. I love waiting. Much better than progressing gameplay.
    :#
  • Options
    Is BB8 any good? Almost got FOST 7 star
  • Options
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    FOST-farming is really fun. I love waiting. Much better than progressing gameplay.
    :#

Just think, once you finish grinding FOST shards, you can move on to other fun aspects of gameplay like grinding Baze shards!
  • Options
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    Is BB8 any good? Almost got FOST 7 star

Bb8 is amazingly good
  • Options
    BB8 is definitely worth getting, regardless of Rey. I'm not sure if he's workable in Arena, at least not just as a drop-in for Resistance. But he does amazing things in other game modes. And I suspect he's going to be key to a new droid meta (see also recent Chopper rework) in the coming months.
  • Options
    skywhopper wrote: »
    BB8 is definitely worth getting, regardless of Rey. I'm not sure if he's workable in Arena, at least not just as a drop-in for Resistance. But he does amazing things in other game modes. And I suspect he's going to be key to a new droid meta (see also recent Chopper rework) in the coming months.

In our discord droid chat, people are taking #1 or at least high ranks with HK (l), R2, BB8, IPD, IG-88.

It's the only droid comp versatile enough to take on current META teams.
  • Options
    She's probably just going to called Rey. She probably won't have a Jedi tag.
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    Options
    im at 30/100 on FOST, gonna be close. Thinking the update tomorrow will be BB8..
  • Options
    I'm thinking the update tomorrow will be the Rey event, with BB8 as a required toon, and thus his event reappearing.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    We got new leaks. :) We will get the news tomorrow, but BB8 will start in two days (Friday 8th). You should refresh the hard nodes now, if you haven't got your FOST ready.
  • Options
    Man are you all gonna be sad when Rey’s training is interrupted by the Knights of Ren. She won’t be able to finish her training. BB-8 event will be replaced by IG-88 event for the Ugnaught Heroes Journey. You need 7* Lobot to start it.
  • Options
    Man are you all gonna be sad when Rey’s training is interrupted by the Knights of Ren. She won’t be able to finish her training. BB-8 event will be replaced by IG-88 event for the Ugnaught Heroes Journey. You need 7* Lobot to start it.

100% legit
  • Options
    Bring it on...all 7 star now :)
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    We got new leaks. :) We will get the news tomorrow, but BB8 will start in two days (Friday 8th). You should refresh the hard nodes now, if you haven't got your FOST ready.

Source?
  • Options
    The guy from the local chip shop told me bb8 event is tomorrow and the Rey event will be the following week. I trust this guy as he once told me to never trust a stranger (only met him once)
  • Options
    Relax
    Bb8 event is this week, Yoda ended last night.
    Cls will unfortunately be end of the month after Rey event is over
  • Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Source?
    It's a leak. If you would tell who is the source, it wouldn't be a source any longer. :D
  • Options
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    Source?
    It's a leak. If you would tell who is the source, it wouldn't be a source any longer. :D

Leaks don't mean anything.
    For all we know you are 13 years old and your source is your mommy