BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

• Options
    drago6 wrote: »
    bb8 will most likely start next Thursday, when Yoda event ends. hero journey on the day before episode 8 launch December 14th

I bet that you are correct. Seems to be the norm
  • Options
    In my country the movie release date is on December 14th. It doesn't contribute to this topic, I'm just bragging :D
  • Options
    going to see it the 14th too
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Kakakawakaka
    56 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I can't wait until the day I can play full teams of solos vs reys
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Farm already FO if needed. They're good for TB DS. Don't wait for the panic farm time.

Now is too late. And if starting from 3 star or lower even two months ago was too late. At least to do it F2P. If it’s a 5 star unlock I’ve got it but if like CLS 7 star only I’m boned.
  • Tomtorr
    27 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    10 bucks says you need: Scavenger Rey, BB-8, Finn, Poe, Veteran Han and Veteran Chewbacca. Its the only way you could "play" force awakens as a Tournament. All 7*. They are all farmable (ish) since last month minus BB-8. Calling it here. Edit: no poe.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I hope we get double drops or something for Chewie and Old man Han if we need them. They are on 16 energy nodes which take a long time and they have not been farmable for very long.

With BB8 people should have been preparing for his return already if they wanted him so I don't mind a late notice on him being needed for Rey really.
  • Options
    Almost certainly. People would be less motivated to farm the other characters for her if we had no way of getting BB8
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    I hope we get double drops or something for Chewie and Old man Han if we need them. They are on 16 energy nodes which take a long time and they have not been farmable for very long.

With BB8 people should have been preparing for his return already if they wanted him so I don't mind a late notice on him being needed for Rey really.

The double drops already occurred !!
  • Options
    Tomtorr wrote: »
    10 bucks says you need: Scavenger Rey, BB-8, Finn, Poe, Veteran Han and Veteran Chewbacca. Its the only way you could "play" force awakens as a Tournament. All 7*. They are all farmable (ish) since last month minus BB-8. Calling it here. Edit: no poe.

People have been predicting that lineup pretty much since a few days after the Hero’s Journey was announced.
  • Options
    True. Its still a real Richard move though, even with the already mentioned double drop and the purchase of crystals I was not able to 7* Captain Hoth Han, so I doubt that both VHan and VChewie could be farmed up with any efficiency from release date to needed date (without a large influx of cash). However, the betting man in me says their packs will be available for purchase.
  • Options
    drago6 wrote: »
    bb8 will most likely start next Thursday, when Yoda event ends. hero journey on the day before episode 8 launch December 14th

The issue I have with this theory is that any tags they could give her would contain spoilers. I think she'll be released a couple of days after the movie.
  • Options
    2 points.
    There is zero chance they tell us who to farm without seeing her kit .
    So no spoilers in her kit.
    2nd.
    Bb8 must returnbefore her event if he is needed.
    He can not be panic farmed, if they say he is needed without his event, all people without him stop farming right then. No reason to pan8c farm vets if u are locked out of event due to no bb8 event
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    She's lightsaber Rey. Almost certainly not Jedi Rey. We don't have A Jedi Luke yet, now do we? We don't even know if Rey will officially be a "Jedi" ever. Maybe something else entirely...

Probably "Rey (Jedi Training)" since that's what tlj Rey is called on all the action figures and in Battlefront 2. By doing this, she could be just Resistance (like how CLS was just Rebel), but have synergies with both Resistance and Jedi, thus avoiding any potential spoilers.
  • Options
    J_Starseed wrote: »
    She's lightsaber Rey. Almost certainly not Jedi Rey. We don't have A Jedi Luke yet, now do we? We don't even know if Rey will officially be a "Jedi" ever. Maybe something else entirely...
    Commander Rey Skywalker

She's a Palpatine though. Not a sissy boy skywalker
  • Options
    Was away from the game during bb8 first event. Do toons need to be a certain star level or just unlocked to participate?
  • Options
    You need 5 fo 5 star to unlock bb8 at 5 star, 5 7Star to unlock bb8 at 7 star
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    The BB8 event is pretty easy.

Good luck all
  • Options
    Yeah its easy i have to get 29 more fost shards for 7 star bb8
  • Options
    Cantina token are more easy then the droprate of fost
  • Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    75/100 for FOST been farming since bb8 was first announced never had bad rng like this with any other character except shore trooper which was painful. I can't wait for bb8 to come back but when.

The drop rates for FOST are completely atrocious.
  • Options
    I flew through FOST with 3 x hard nodes and 3 refreshes a day.

Of all the hard farms to complain about I wouldn't put FOST high up the list.

Phasma G11, Kylo G9, the rest G8 with full omega abilities.

Got enough gear stashed to get them all up at least 1 gear level and some 2 but will try to get through without doing that first.
  • Options
    I noticed that First Order bundles are now in the store... anyone smell an event comin?
  • Options
    Kurtz wrote: »
    I noticed that First Order bundles are now in the store... anyone smell an event comin?

oh, i smells it alright :)
  • Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    I would even say 7* and G8-9 min with good mods and full Omega abilities to be sure ..

I remember reading a Dev response that said that events were tuned to be more about mods than gear.

I've beaten every other legendary event with G8 characters and rarely did I have Omegas on more than a couple abilities.

It's true my Phoenix weren't ready to 7 star Thrawn, but I've had them ready at G8 level 85 7* level 7-8 abilities for some time and I have no doubt I will get him 7* next month.

So while we don't "know" about this event yet... we know. G8 will be good enough, and you will not need max abilities on everyone. Mostly level 7 with some level 8s and 6s will be good enough.

You won't get thrawn 7* with g8s mate, even krakens were getting pheonix to g9 minimum for the thrawn 7*

I got my 7* thrawn with gr8 squad. Took me a couple of tries but it's do able. Stack protection and have omegas.
  • Options
    Kurtz wrote: »

I think the bundles are there right now because of Territory wars. They added both Resistance and First order bundles, both have bonuses in TW.
  • Options
    When is BB8 coming back
  • Options
    One day. Patience, padawan.
  • Options
    XiXiS wrote: »
    One day. Patience, padawan.

I'm sorry master cat in suite.