When cls event come? [MERGED]

Replies

• Options
    Lame
  • Options
    Will CLS be nerfed after he is available again?
  • Options
    It was a one time event. As is rey
    It was a one time event. As is rey

I call shenanigans! Haha
  • Options
    Palpatine came back right before Christmas the first time. CLS would follow a very similar timeline if that happened.
  • Options
    I'm ready for the event, the wait is so painful, it feels like you cant progress without him
  • Options
    Jenlogic wrote: »
    I'm ready for the event, the wait is so painful, it feels like you cant progress without him

You cannot, he is needed for TB, this is slowing down the players that couldnt unlock him the first time.
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

You cannot, he is needed for TB, this is slowing down the players that couldnt unlock him the first time.

He is only needed for one battle there. So not having him isn't leading to no progression, I mean what ever did we do before he was released?? I do understand as I'm beginning to lose patience as well, but one more thread on top of the probably 40 now of, "we want CLS!" Threads isn't going to make the developers release him faster. Just farm to make sure you can complete his event, and have a good team for him ready to rock!
  • Options
    23-12-2017 Luke Event
  • Options
    Aaaaa wrote: »
    23-12-2017 Luke Event

Noooo...
  • Options
    when will it be?
  • Options
    it's time to be!
  • Options
    How long should I wait? I've had enough >:)>:)
  • Shenanigans052
    1681 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Ywepii8 wrote: »
    How long should I wait? I've had enough >:)>:)

Well I guaruntee you're going to have to wait longer than 6 minutes
  • Options
    ok is very funny..
  • Options
    Now that it looks like new Rey is no cls can we please have the cls event this month.....give me something to celebrate for Christmas........
  • Options
    I love waiting
    :#
  • Options
    Ok.
  • Options
    No one cares about trash Rey, we need OP CLS!
  • Options
    Everyone complaining about the lack of a CLS on their squads should save their breath. Obviously, you (like me) don't have 22% of your income slotted for swgoh in your budget or you wouldn't lack a CLS. Because of this *they* don't care for your opinion at all. The only way Luke's hero's journey returns before well into 2018 is if it would cost *them* not to do do, and in fact the opposite is true. It sucks for us minnows that spend less than $100 a month, but it's not personal...just good business.
  • Options
    Hoghren wrote: »
    No one cares about trash Rey, we need OP CLS!

If you don't slot 22% of your household budget to swgoh for character progression they don't care about you...which is why CLS won't be back this year. Newer whales are focused on Rey, as are the established ones (because they already have CLS.)
  • Th3Ch40t1C
    147 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Guys... stop complaining and just quit the game if he doesnt come back untill 2018.... this game is only for whales, not people who spend 30$ once, or f2p, EA NEVER cared about those guys...
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

He is only needed for one battle there. So not having him isn't leading to no progression, I mean what ever did we do before he was released?? I do understand as I'm beginning to lose patience as well, but one more thread on top of the probably 40 now of, "we want CLS!" Threads isn't going to make the developers release him faster. Just farm to make sure you can complete his event, and have a good team for him ready to rock!

^^^
    Can the post above be the post you put on any more CLS threads before immediately closing them all @Kyno lol please. There is no answer. These whiny babies just need to sit tight. Nothing will make him get released sooner.
  • Options
    Most people think cls is best toon in game.
    Therefore, most likely more people will get him with 2nd event, than any other toon 2nd event before.
    So once he returns, everyone ( almost) will be able to:
    Solo pit
    Solo p1 haat
    Get top 50 in arena
    Do better on tb and tw
    All a guild needs is a few members to have him and they can do both heroic raids
    I wonder if adjustments will be made to difficulty to compensate
  • Options
    I have him, and he has been a game changer but it would be unfair for othes that have waited so long not to have him. The more people that have him the more balanced the game will be and more strategy required in the battle arena. I would suggest and say maybe its time for another difficulty in the raids.
  • Options
    except "Get top 50 in arena" cuz if everyone has cls, nobody has one
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Enerdrizer wrote: »

Yup, then it comes down to Mods again.
  • Options
    Goober1_ wrote: »
    Most people think cls is best toon in game.
    Therefore, most likely more people will get him with 2nd event, than any other toon 2nd event before.
    So once he returns, everyone ( almost) will be able to:
    Solo pit
    Solo p1 haat
    Get top 50 in arena
    Do better on tb and tw
    All a guild needs is a few members to have him and they can do both heroic raids
    I wonder if adjustments will be made to difficulty to compensate

No
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    They made huge mistakes out of pure greed during the last summer and they're panic-adding to try to fix them. Since the beginning of the last summer, they added a ton of things to try to rejuvenate the game and most of them were money-milking tools. Who has been playing since January 2017 and before knows how much the game has changed since those days: they added lots of paywalls and in the shop you have to scroll for half an hour to reach bronziums. I don't know what caused this greed explosion, but I hope they will cease before ruining the game.

The real reason why they are not disclosing an official date for CLS is because they don't know either, so they get rid of complaining players with "soon". They have to figure out how to fix their own greedy mistakes before giving CLS away. We just have to wait and continue farming what we were farming. Shoppers are gonna shop and grow, f2ps are gonna farm and grow much slower. Just another day at the holotable.
  • Options
    Enerdrizer wrote: »

My shard March 2016
    45 of top 50 using cls
    About 30 of those sqauds all g12