February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    If not even a single praetorian guard with FO tag is not added to the game, that will be a big fail for CG. I want several but that may be wishful thinking
  • Options
    Just don't let TLJ kill this game as well.
    No Rose please.
  • Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    No Rose please.

I wish they’d just add snoke and that’s it. Screw all the other garbage characters.
  • Options
    All I can say is prepare to be unprepared. Whatever drops, it’ll require something few, if any, of us have. I figure a couple of marquis events as P2W fodder that will be required for the next big legendary.

Good guess , here's mine
    Hux and praetorian guard = marquee
    Snoke =legendary and the above as well as Kylo , and snape and phasma will be needed
    BB9E will be legendary and need any resistance

Palpatine zeta and Mace windu /kit fisto rework along with mythic emperors demise
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    No Rose please.

I wish they’d just add snoke and that’s it. Screw all the other garbage characters.

Snoke was the biggest disappointment in the whole Star Wars saga. I hope he never gets to the game. If they bring Snoke, they have to bring other joke characters like Jar-Jar Binks.
  • Options
    No Rose please.

Snoke was the biggest disappointment in the whole Star Wars saga. I hope he never gets to the game. If they bring Snoke, they have to bring other joke characters like Jar-Jar Binks.

Hey I’m with you I thought he was a joke as well. If it were up to me I say don’t add any of TLJ **** they all ****.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    God please don't add worthless TLJ folk like rose, holdo, etc.... Enough with light side ****. We need balance and we have none. Many have said it give palps a zeta, unique Vader, and if you really wanna have someone contest.... Make Revan available and slap him with a sith/Jedi tag!!
    Help Grievious if able. Savvy??

┳┻|
    ┻┳|
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|
    ┳┻| _
    ┻┳| •.•) when nearly all content allows mixed squads
    ┳┻|⊂ノ light an dark dont mean anything
    ┻┳|

Uhhh territory battles? Light and dark are pretty important atm...

"Nearly all."

More importantly, Territory Battles are balanced around the number of existing characters. Adding more characters won't make it easier, it'll only make platoons even more unpredictable until those new characters become farmable.

The imbalance in LS / DS is key and a big part of why DS TB is so hard for many - the LS has been so good people have LS built very strong, multiple teams down. DS though, you get a bit past a few Empire and a few Sith and many players just haven't done much with DS toons on their roster because they've been pointless..and up to this point LS / DS didn't matter. The "LS / DS doesn't matter" take doesn't hold water anymore.
    Raids, Squad Arena, Territory Wars, Fleet Arena, Galactic War, about half of Events, Cantina Battles, even Credit/Droid Heists.

Compared to: Territory Battles, Light/Dark Battles.

(Note: I'm not considering anything that requires a specific faction squad (ie: Mod Challenges or Assault Battles). That goes beyond simple light/dark constraints.)

Yes but the prior point was LS / DS balance and # of characters matters - which is true now. For people that want to succeed in DS TB, having more characters, and stronger characters that are more balanced with what the LS has matters because they don't want to have an area of the game where they utterly fail. You're arguing degrees of how much you think it matters and trying to diminish its importance, but there's no debating that it does matter.
  • Options
    No Rose please.

Hey I’m with you I thought he was a joke as well. If it were up to me I say don’t add any of TLJ **** they all ****.

I'm not at this level, but I will say that my desire for TLJ characters prior to the move was 10/10 and now for the most part I wouldn't be mad if it just got skipped. Jus going from the movie, I think the Pratetorian guards are the characters I'd actually want to have most from the movie that aren't already in the game. I love my RJT and bb8 - Poe and Finn don't need new characters at all. Rose I didn't hate like most did - she was fine - but I suspect in this game they will make her super OP and she'll be the Wiggs / Chaze rebel that many people dislike because she's way too good for her level of importance not just in this movie, but SW as a whole. We will just have to see.
  • Options
    That's a big NO on rose... or new Poe, Finn, Wonderwoman Leia, resistance shoe shiner or whatever... the resistance didn't do much but get there hiney kicked all over in TLJ... about the only hero's I'd like to see are Praetorian Guards... heck that was really the only scene I think everyone can agree they liked.

I highly doubt snoke is really dead... that would be about the dumbest thing Disney could possibly do... after all the buzz about him leading up to the TLJ, killing him off is about as bright as bathing with a plugged in toaster, or sticking your finger in an electrical outlet.

Now as far as hero's we (by we I mean me, but I know I'm not alone) want to see, here's a list.

1.) Praetorian Guards - there's 6 to pick from and they all kicked butt so I'll take any of em, or all of them.

2.) Supreme Leader Snoke - Such an impressive use of force abilities he showed in the movie, and I think it's highly likely Kylo just killed a projection of snoke (if Luke can do it, why can't snoke?) Still you could do alot with him... make him force you to attack an ally? That would be kewl right? Have snoke make the enemy CLS kill there own zRHS! If I'm right and snoke was projecting an astral image of himself just like Luke, AND using those kickbutt force abilities at the same time, then that gives devs alotta room to do some very unique things with him.

3.) Porgs - F it... we already have whampa so why not a light side counterpart? And what could be better than a porg that looks so cute that it just makes all enemy's just give up there next turns? ... okay well alot of things could be better, but I'm not gonna hate on the porgs. They amused me.
  • Options
    All I can say is prepare to be unprepared. Whatever drops, it’ll require something few, if any, of us have. I figure a couple of marquis events as P2W fodder that will be required for the next big legendary.

Good guess , here's mine
    Snoke =legendary and the above as well as Kylo , and snape and phasma will be needed

Palpatine zeta and Mace windu /kit fisto rework along with mythic emperors demise

Well said. Though Snoke is likely a raid boss
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    That's a big NO on rose... or new Poe, Finn, Wonderwoman Leia, resistance shoe shiner or whatever... the resistance didn't do much but get there hiney kicked all over in TLJ... about the only hero's I'd like to see are Praetorian Guards... heck that was really the only scene I think everyone can agree they liked.

I highly doubt snoke is really dead... that would be about the dumbest thing Disney could possibly do... after all the buzz about him leading up to the TLJ, killing him off is about as bright as bathing with a plugged in toaster, or sticking your finger in an electrical outlet.

Now as far as hero's we (by we I mean me, but I know I'm not alone) want to see, here's a list.

1.) Praetorian Guards - there's 6 to pick from and they all kicked butt so I'll take any of em, or all of them.

2.) Supreme Leader Snoke - Such an impressive use of force abilities he showed in the movie, and I think it's highly likely Kylo just killed a projection of snoke (if Luke can do it, why can't snoke?) Still you could do alot with him... make him force you to attack an ally? That would be kewl right? Have snoke make the enemy CLS kill there own zRHS! If I'm right and snoke was projecting an astral image of himself just like Luke, AND using those kickbutt force abilities at the same time, then that gives devs alotta room to do some very unique things with him.

3.) Porgs - F it... we already have whampa so why not a light side counterpart? And what could be better than a porg that looks so cute that it just makes all enemy's just give up there next turns? ... okay well alot of things could be better, but I'm not gonna hate on the porgs. They amused me.

#2. That would be insane. That’s actually an amazing theory. If Snoke is actually alive in 9 I wouldn’t be mad.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Good guess , here's mine

Well said. Though Snoke is likely a raid boss

Snoke as a raid boss would be tons of fun. Fight your way through The Supremacy against FO Executioners and a Spear-wielding Phasma, then against Praetorians and Snoke.

What would the rewards be though?
  • Options
    @Loose_Lee I would believe a snoke clone before a force projection. Why did Luke projection not split in half when Kylo stabbed through him like snoke then if they were both force projections?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »

A projection wouldn't leave a corpse (or two halves of a corpse), it would disappear. Remember other projections were untouchable. Snoke's corpse was kicked and thrown away. So yes, he's dead, and if Disney resurrects him on episode 9 I won't see another Star Wars movie ever again.
  • Options
    Updates and information of upcoming events are generally posted mid to end of the week or towards the end of the working day.

Updates and information of upcoming events are usually posted just as characters go free to play so you have to spenddddd $$$$$
  • TVF
    36660 posts Member
    Options
    I wish I could remember which threads have the people complaining about TLJ so I could remember to stop opening them...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Vader’s new zeta should be a force choke resulting in a damage and stun
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »

I like the thought of a stun on Vader. At least an irresistible stun on the primary target.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I wish I could remember which threads have the people complaining about TLJ so I could remember to stop opening them...

@TVF better just avoid the forums then. XD
  • Options

Good guess , here's mine

Severous Snape? :D KRU totally reminds me of him as well!
  • Options
    My wish list is Jango, Bane, Revan, Plageus, Stormtrooper Luke, Stormtrooper Finn, Stormtrooper Cassian, and since R2 is so op; have him shrunk down with 3PO just standing there
  • Options
    I may be the weird one here, but I'm hoping for a little bit of a lull boring period.

So that I can get some good farming done, without having to worry about a new Event or Toon.

AGREED!
  • cw8
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Perfxion wrote: »
    all out shined by a toon from a kids cartoon(GK).

The Clone Wars cartoon had numerous epic scenes comparable or better than the movies. Sidious epic fighting Maul and Savage is one such example and much much better than anything TFA or TLJ put out.
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options

Good guess , here's mine

Good guess , here's mine

Please let this happen!!!!
  • Tyrael1701
    87 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Who's Raven? 2 people posted Raven.
  • Options
    Tyrael1701 wrote: »
    Who's Raven? 2 people posted Raven.

They mean Darth Revan. He’s from The Knight Of The Old Republic games. There’s quite a bit of fun stuff that could come from KOTOR. Really hoping it happens.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    All I want from this movie is at least 2 Praetorian Guards and General Hux
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »

Vader without his most iconic power is super weird, how could it make into the game keeps baffling me. It's about time they did something about it.
  • Options
    I’d really like to see an Order 66 Darth Vader, hood up, be cool to have a force choke stun like KRUs Halt