February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    New toons aren’t new content and only mean more unfarmable toons in platoons. Pass.
  • Options
    Asic wrote: »
    New toons aren’t new content and only mean more unfarmable toons in platoons. Pass.

New toons and QOL are confirmed for Feb

Sorry you don't like new toons
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • TVF
    36621 posts Member
    Options
    Asic wrote: »

New toons and QOL are confirmed for Feb

I remember seeing something about an "upcoming QOL update." I don't remember it being confirmed for Feb.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Revan
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Revan

God I hope so. I really need something like that to get me back into the game. I couldn’t unlock Rey so all of December and January have felt so slow. Right now I just log in to do the basics and that’s it :(
  • Options
    Nothing is confirmed until the devs have posted it in some form or fashion. Even then, confirmed content is subject to change.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Nothing is confirmed until the devs have posted it in some form or fashion. Even then, confirmed content is subject to change.

Confirmed, got it
  • Options

Confirmed, got it

Care to post your source?
  • Options
    Deep throat is his source.... unfortunately he's dead and buried along with the lone gunmen...
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Confirmed, got it

I was attempting to be funny, but since I failed:

"upcoming QOL update" https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/153835/server-update-1-11-18#latest

As for characters, the What's Ahead " Hold On to the One You Love" is inevitably a character release , as most "what's ahead" are
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options

Confirmed, got it

This update previously said "our upcoming QOL update" until edited today https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/153835/server-update-1-11-18#latest

As for characters, the What's Ahead " Hold On to the One You Love" is inevitably a character release , as most "what's ahead" are

I thought it was funny :)
  • Options
    Why would C3PO be in this game he was a protocol droid and never had any action whatsoever

R2D2 used to shock people and do cool stuff.
  • Options
    Hold On to the One You Love = Leia Mary Poppins
  • Options
    Putnam wrote: »
    Why would C3PO be in this game he was a protocol droid and never had any action whatsoever

For nastalgia sake since R2 and 3PO are the only two characters in ever Star Wars film
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Nunki wrote: »
    Hold On to the One You Love = Leia Mary Poppins

Pretty sure it’s Holdo and/or Rose. Just hit the snooze button until March. :/
  • Options

Confirmed, got it

"upcoming QOL update" https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/153835/server-update-1-11-18#latest

I wouldn't exactly say that that post confirms the QOL update coming. Sure, I believe that it's implied, and that Holdo is upcoming with the What's Ahead post, but as far as confirmation, there is none. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Holdo and a QOL update drop tomorrow and in fact I would be delighted by that. But to reiterate again, it is not confirmed nor will it be until a dev or devs confirm the exact contents of the update.
  • Options
    It would be nice tribute to Leia if they give her toon and maybe make her admiral fleet.
  • Options
    I’m kind of more excited to read about “the road ahead”
  • Options
    @TheChampionBum
    What? It literally says "With a Quality of Life update on the horizon, "
    QOL= quality of life
  • Options
    @TheChampionBum
    What? It literally says "With a Quality of Life update on the horizon, "
    QOL= quality of life

"On the horizon" does not mean "next update" unless it was specified by the devs that yes it does mean that.
  • Options
    "Hold On to the One You Love"
    Hold on... Ho(l)do+n... Hondo
    Hondo's the one we love
    Quote - “As my sweet mother always said, ‘Son, if one hostage is good, two are better. And three, well, that’s good business.’"
    And he loves his dear old ma. So sweet.
    Sorry to come in late here and straighten everyone our - but Hondo - BH rework, confirmed.

Quote - “Oh my, look at the time. Well, my work is done.”
    giphy.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Hondo's the one we love
    Quote - “As my sweet mother always said, ‘Son, if one hostage is good, two are better. And three, well, that’s good business.’"
    Sorry to come in late here and straighten everyone our - but Hondo - BH rework, confirmed.

giphy.gif

Nothing is confirmed until it is confirmed. :)

GIF has me cracking up lol.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I would love Hondo (lead) and a BH rework.

Easily, top ten characters of clone wars.
  • Options

To be fair with the style of character hermit Yoda is, c3po could be something similar
  • Options
    That would be against his protocols. You cant even compare the two on one hand R2 was useful and 3P0...what did he contribute again? Gee well we're at it I want members of the galactic Senate. Lets keep the characters in this game that are actually combatants. Hermit Yoda makes sense sorta cause well its Yoda.
  • Options
    Yes i agree with casca, even hermit yoda used to be action/Dooku fighting yoda. C3p0 was a protocol droid the entire time
  • Options
    There is a content update inbound for the 25th by the looks of things. Hopefully that’s the update we’ve all been waiting for
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    You guys need to relax about the plotholes and inconsistencies in Star Wars. Holdo ship ramming that bigger ship is not realistic and creates plot holes. Okay. So what ? The original trilogy was full of incoherent physics and plotholes and now it's considered a sacred relic.
    Nobody's bothered by the physical impossibility of light speed travel or lightsabers and suddenly everyone lose its **** on Holdo's move ?

It's science fiction, get over it.

Okay, I do NOT complain about SW physics! (#1: Sound in space? ;-p ). And wroooooooong it is 100% not science fiction. Star Wars is an absolutely, 100% classic medieval fantasy of the unknown hero, projected into a futuristic setting...
    It is about inconsistencies in itself. If the Holod maneuver was possible, every movie before TLJ makes -in itself- a lot less sense...

Example:
    SW is about dragons.... they fly, they can teleport (hyperdrive) and for whatever reason, after 6 movies, there is this Gigantic dragon -60 Times the size of others- threatening the whole dragon planet. He has killed 1000s of planets and even more dragons before. While all other dragons flee, there is one single dragon turning around, facing towards it....
    then:
    Pow, dragons can shoot laserbeams that instantly kill any target but it is so exhausting they die themselves....
    so, why didn’t other dragons, as every dragon has this ability, use it before?
  • Options
    Yes i agree with casca, even hermit yoda used to be action/Dooku fighting yoda. C3p0 was a protocol droid the entire time

Wrong. In Disney’s new canon books and comics 3P0 is the master control for ALL resistance espionage droids. His red arm is a badge of remembrance for a droid that sacrificed itself to save him. He has seen more action in 70 years of operation than any other Droid aside from R2. And to be on point, screw the books and comics you might say, well IG-88 does not have those Kenner action figure feet this game gives him and on camera he just stands around. Slave 1 has all the powers only in the prequels under Jango, we never see it do crap on screen, and any other number of inconsistencies with the game.

3P0 can be support and have other droids Attack for him, draw fire and have misdirection like Biggs. He walks down a hall on the Tantive IV in the middle of a fire fight and is never hit!! That is some badassery wizard sashimi there!
  • Options
    Hondo's the one we love

giphy.gif

clever !