Territory War Feedback

Replies

• Options
    Again... 81.7 vs 93.3
    Really? Could you please fix it?
  • Options
    In order to end all these matchmaking complaints we just need a clarification about what is the margin of active GP difference that the game considers valid to select oposing guilds.

Being able to see in-game the active GP and number of participants of the enemy would be great, but as that may be more difficult to implement, I suggest the devs should do the margin of GP difference clarification.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Options
    They have stated active GP drives reward category NOT match making, at least not alone. What you are asking for probably does not exist.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    i'm reasonably sure that won't end the complaints ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
  • Options
    Rom_180 wrote: »
    Personally all they had to do was give defensive banners to the TW that's all we needed how are we supposed to drop 6+1 teams and still attack... All CG had to do was add defensive banners for teams holding the defensive line and instead of dropping 2 extra teams and extra fleets... even top guilds are struggling to set a great defensive wall for the opponent... I feel bad for the guys that got 30 mill + GP deficit vs some guilds that's just dumb to even try... great job guys.... great job!
    Rom_180 wrote: »
    Personally all they had to do was give defensive banners to the TW that's all we needed how are we supposed to drop 6+1 teams and still attack... All CG had to do was add defensive banners for teams holding the defensive line and instead of dropping 2 extra teams and extra fleets... even top guilds are struggling to set a great defensive wall for the opponent... I feel bad for the guys that got 30 mill + GP deficit vs some guilds that's just dumb to even try... great job guys.... great job!

I don't understand how 6+1 because you have 2 ship teritorries, that means 70 fleet teams.... it is 6+1 for some, but some need to give 2 cap..ships in defense
  • Options
    The QOL updates, new toons, and sith raid are all awesome new content! Thanks to the devs for the hard work! For territory wars, I’m excited to see how the scoring works in practice. While the additional teams will be difficult (our guild has to place 35 per zone instead of the previous 25), we do enjoy the challenge and strategy involved in territory wars.

I am very disappointed to find that rewards have not changed at all for the additional requirements in tw. Our guild is being asked to place 100 more teams on defense and will have to kill 100 more teams on offense for the same results? That is a 40% increase in the requirements for this mode, which we will have to complete in the same timeframe.

I think it is reasonable to expect additional reward compensation in territory wars for all the additional requirements
  • Options
    JedTumbo wrote: »
    The QOL updates, new toons, and sith raid are all awesome new content! Thanks to the devs for the hard work! For territory wars, I’m excited to see how the scoring works in practice. While the additional teams will be difficult (our guild has to place 35 per zone instead of the previous 25), we do enjoy the challenge and strategy involved in territory wars.

I am very disappointed to find that rewards have not changed at all for the additional requirements in tw. Our guild is being asked to place 100 more teams on defense and will have to kill 100 more teams on offense for the same results? That is a 40% increase in the requirements for this mode, which we will have to complete in the same timeframe.

I think it is reasonable to expect additional reward compensation in territory wars for all the additional requirements

The TW changes are indeed 1 of only 2 things I disagree with regarding this update (the other being the teams required for the raid being extremely restrictive). The new sims have been amazing time-savers, text search, even the changes to favourites helped me with the way I use the function. Sion has been extremely fun for me and some of my guild- and arena-mates, with some intentionally buying a refresh to do more battles even if unnecessary.
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    This is the 14th
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not enough!!!!

Moved to correct sub forum
  • Zefix
    12 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Nothing currently beats our match up from the entire forum that I have read and scourged through: Ours a 125m guild vs theirs a lot 160 mil guild.

They need to have 11 members at 3 million (their lowest GP member is 2.7mil) sitting out to match with us.. a top 11 ranked guild vs our unranked one (we are around, my guess, ranked 250 give or take.

Starforge Jedha vs Xuan Wu.

Sure GP is not everything, sure they have at least 11 members or so sitting out, but essentially it’s a top 11 GP guild beating a completely unranked GP guild..

@CG_RyDiggs
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Every one that has been + 2 in Beta
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Fujiyama_Papa
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Instead of tacking on an extra 10 teams into each node, i would've liked to see something different. Something to make me want to earn as much GP as possible. A new twist on TW. Instead of those extra teams, why not leave the teams the same number (25) per territory, and up the team makeup by a 6th character? It wouldn't add up to the same, BUT it would offer a new challenge. A 6th character can dramatically change the dynamic of the team. That would've been something we rarely get (outside of LS and DS missions with an ally). Think about it. See how this round goes after the update but keep this as an option for consideration afterwards. What do you all think?
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    What’s the GP a guild reaches that they are considered for 35/35 for TW?
    Only thing I found says top guilds now get to showcase blah blah blah.
    I would like GP numbers that say something like, after a million+ GP you are in the next tier and require 35/35 or something.
    If I missed that somewhere can someone post please.
    Thx
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Or what about reinforcements like fleet.
    Each defence can have up to but not more than 3 reinforcements that the enemy can’t see, just the numbers of how many are In reinforcements.
    That would be fun as hell!!!
  • Options
    Ok, we are Monday.

What's the status @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon ?

What can we expect about this outrageous update ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

The extra teams causes you to develop more than 1 extra toon would IMO. Figuring out the best toon to add to a team is easy. But having to craft a whole team from toons you dont normally use and balance that with your offensive teams is more involved, in my mind.
  • Options
    BHG Reloaded (162 M) vs TFB Cantina Lords (105 M)
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Options
    13, not counting this one. We have won 12, lost one.

We have won 5 only, what’s your guild’s strategy against different enemies?
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Edward wrote: »

That would be telling. Just joking. I have no idea. Most people go top row that we play, so we put toughest squads there. Bottom row we have mid-high teams, with our second best defenders behind them.

My guild is only 46m, so we try our best to organise what we have. We've never done a whole territory of Phoenix though.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Edward wrote: »

That would be telling. Just joking. I have no idea. Most people go top row that we play, so we put toughest squads there. Bottom row we have mid-high teams, with our second best defenders behind them.

My guild is only 46m, so we try our best to organise what we have. We've never done a whole territory of Phoenix though.

We 125m, never fought a guild with higher gp, still couldn’t win, maybe due to participation or roaster depth, who knows.
    Post edited by Edward on
  • Options
    I will add my 2 pennies here.
    My guild with locked gp 78.8 m was matched with 113 m gp (locked at App 103 mln).
    Difference (locked gp) - App 25 m
    Rivals top players - 3,7 m gp
    Our top players - 2,3 m g

Rivals player max zetas - 29
    Our player max zetas - 14

I could continue like this, but i'm sure you all see pattern - Yes, we will be beaten like sandbag.

@CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs

How is it even possible we were matched like this?
    This will clearly end our 10 wins in a row streak - achieved by well developed tactics.
  • ARO
    70 posts Member
    Options
    And the "winner" is....
    Jeff1979 wrote: »

I feel sorry for those people, which happens to be a sister guild. It's totally demotivating being matched up like that especially since they have a record of 13-0 and the people there spend a lot of time on building up and executing strategies.
  • Nico
    29 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_RyDiggs
    how does the further planning look now? is there any information on how you want to fix that? or is there 20 Zetas as compensation? some information would be really helpful!
  • Options
    ARO wrote: »
    And the "winner" is....
    Jeff1979 wrote: »

I feel sorry for those people, which happens to be a sister guild. It's totally demotivating being matched up like that especially since they have a record of 13-0 and the people there spend a lot of time on building up and executing strategies.

@CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs

some kind of response would be nice or at least a recognition that this is they way you guys planned it.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is also posts going to the issues from this last update:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/161250/tw-issues-3-4-18-merged#latest
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Updated OP:

UPDATE MONDAY: 3/5/2018
    I'm still getting data. I'll try to provide insight tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience!

RT
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
This discussion has been closed.