Content Update [HF] 5/1/2018 (Mega)

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    All those login shards put together aren't enough to unlock Raid Han.
    Still not a he.
  • Clash2Far
    179 posts Member
    Options
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Patience, my young padawans. We have a long period of Star Wars excitement ahead of you.

Reads: Jedi Luke, omgomgomgomgomg!
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Options
    better question: what should we call the new solo? young solo, not-harrison-ford solo, solo #5, han 005, moon over my hanny, hania twain, han soldouto, hans underwear
  • Ultra
    11538 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pr0t0cl0wn wrote: »
    Patience, my young padawans. We have a long period of Star Wars excitement ahead of you.
    Gonna fix the Sith raid anytime soon? It destroyed my guild
    There is nothing to fix
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    Login characters seem to favor new players lately. Sth, Greedo, Han Solo...

I wish the were a little bit different for example if you have played the game past a certain amount of months then you get something else. Let's say give Han to new players and give everyone else shore trooper or Krennic or KRU or Panda.

Maybe I'm asking for too much but at the end of the day they just saved new players close to a month worth of Han farming
  • lesismore
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    There is nothing to fix

There will be more fixes (nerfs) for sure once people discovered other effective teams.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Login characters favor new players on purpose. Largely because it's a lot harder to find a login character who will actually benefit established players; you give out Nihilus shards, and you have a ton of people all, "Great, I just spent all this time and just finished that farm and they're giving it out for free," while all the new players are all, "Great. I got forty two Nihilus shards. That gets me absolutely nothing unless I pay, because I can't farm him for another forty levels."
    Still not a he.
  • Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    Options
    LOL

Look! A unicorn!
    323TZ1C.png

I remember the days I used to sim 3 Hard nodes and get the same result,
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Monel wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    And every player who has raid han for years or months now?

You don't like the shard shop?

I can get 10 shards for the shard shop any second with the 10s of thousands of currency I have stocked up from arena, GW and Cantina shipments.

Congratulations. I guess this part of May 4th isn't for you. But that's ok, the Mythic tier of events isn't for new players. Some stuff simply cannot be for everyone.

Yeah I guess long timers don't deserve a reason to celebrate may 4th

You already have Holdo, Gar, Fulcrum and Krennic all at 7*??? Since you and I started at the same time, and I don't any of those at 7*, color me impressed.

I imagine impressed to be all the colors of 120 pack of crayola crayons.

I'm so old, I only think up to 64 crayons....and a sharpener on the back. ;)

Sixty Four?!?!! Back in my day crayons came eight in a pack and were square with large wax tips. You got the primary colors and black and white. You had to mix yellow, black and orange to make brown. Blue and Yellow to make Green. The white crayon was almost never white because it had all the other colors stuck to it. But worse, your paper was white, so what’s the point of a white crayon?!?!
  • Botzone1
    167 posts Member
    Options

We lack patience and our minds start to wonder. Our hearts need some good fashioned star wars loving.
    fine print.... double drops :D
  • Options

You were supposed to bring balance to the raids, not destroy them.
  • Options
    Is anyone else let down by the may 4th event notice 5/2/2018- we all know that no presents come out during the Holiday season, understandable because in a galaxy far away and long ago nobody celebrated our holidays. So why should we get presents. Well May 4 is really they only Holiday we have(because for some reason their is no "life day"/wookie holiday, during the holiday season which would make a lot of sense) and it kinda feels like a let down. yeah bonus drops sounds like a fun thing but i farm 20 costing energy nodes meaning that this event is likely not going to payout to vet players who also are farming only high lvl nodes. Anyone think life day sounds good?
  • Options
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    No one cares about bonus shards...

Speak for yourself, I'm actively farming four of those six characters right now.
    Lol, I'm a "launch" player and I am in the same boat. I am excited about the May 4th events!

There are apparently a few people on the forums who, if you bought them a steak dinner (or lobster, if red meat ain't their favorite), would complain because you didn't cut it up for them too.

You Trippin
  • Options
    Thanks for the 25% add on vaults - good thing!
  • Spacebalex
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    these rewards for the Star wars day are ridiculous....congratulations....to the worst there never end....
    the double drop was the minimum from which to start to reward us
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    Options
    Qvwste wrote: »
    better question: what should we call the new solo? young solo, not-harrison-ford solo, solo #5, han 005, moon over my hanny, hania twain, han soldouto, hans underwear

Pretty sure it'll be Rookie Han Solo or similar, ala Veteran Han Solo. Nice reach, though.
  • Zwanni_420
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Non-Han Solo
  • Garmaddon
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Haven't they suggested there maybe more to come? Everybody needs to chill out and wait until Friday to see what else might come along. If they don't give anything else and you still aren't happy then I would suggest would be a good time to criticise
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Damned, those bonus are ridiculous...Especially the bonus for LS and DS.

Bring back double drop.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    A once a year thing and its called "bonus drops" oh the hilarity and embarrassment yet again! Who doesn't have these ATF.. DN... Chirrut... etc... So not only is the monthly log in an insult to long time players so is may the 4th. Good one.
  • Options
    Clash2Far wrote: »

Reads: Jedi Luke, omgomgomgomgomg!

Setting the expectation bar high, and a really long fall when there is no Jedi Luke :pensive:
    instead we will have C3PO haha
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I like it, from now on he shall be log in han aka amateur han, who did not even shoot first.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    Options
    Bunga Bunga Han.
  • hbk1468
    38 posts Member
    Options
    only saving grace would be high holdo and saxon drop rates but the way i know cg they are gonna be crap and it probably wont differentiate between 12 energy and 20 energy hard nodes. SAD!
  • Options
    Or you could wait and see what else is up, it seems as though Cg_carrie was hinting at more in that megapost. I'm disappointed at no double drops too but let's face facts; they didn't have to do anything for us so take what they give us and be happy
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Is the extra shards activated or not? Got an in game mail saying it is. Got 0 extra when I tried. :D:D
  • Garmaddon
    153 posts Member
    Options
    I got the in game message as well but got no bonus drops. It would be helpful if we know when they start
  • Ragnorak
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Blueplaya wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie @CG_Leviathan Will the drop rate be the same across all nodes? If I am farming 20 energy hard mode nodes, should I actually go farm a 12 energy HM node to maximize drops from the event? Will mod nodes also reward guild event tokens?

Thanks for this! Very excited.

Dont think it matters, I have done 32 hard node today and not had a bonus shard.
  • Options
    I’m still trying to figure out what feeling the original poster is feeling. Maybe they should stop feeling like they deserve the same handouts all the time.
  • UdalCuain
    5031 posts Member
    Options
    Ely wrote: »
    Is the extra shards activated or not? Got an in game mail saying it is. Got 0 extra when I tried. :D:D

Ragnorak wrote: »
    Blueplaya wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie @CG_Leviathan Will the drop rate be the same across all nodes? If I am farming 20 energy hard mode nodes, should I actually go farm a 12 energy HM node to maximize drops from the event? Will mod nodes also reward guild event tokens?

Thanks for this! Very excited.

Dont think it matters, I have done 32 hard node today and not had a bonus shard.

My in-game message said "in celebration of May 4th we are activating bonus drops", it didn't say they were active. I thought it was a statement of intention rather than "this is happening now". Not due to start until the fourth and nowhere does it say they are active now.