Content Update 7/11/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Wiggensbog wrote: »
    Woo! @CG_TopHat @CG_SBCrumb thank you for the timely fix!

Timely? Lol, there should have been nothing to fix
  • Ship PVE was reset 0/3. Dont have enough credits to redo it unless I spend 100 crystals
  • hunchew
    70 posts Member
    Force shutting down the game through Android settings, clearing cache, and restarting resolved most of the hang/crash issues on Android 8.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Seems the last push, is having good results.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Seems the last push, is having good results.

Nope
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Are we ever going to get a new way that a toon is released? Since legendary and hero’s journey are very few and far between, marquees are getting really boring. Time to come up with something new huh? Maybe ( as I’ve suggested before) release a toon entirely in bronzium packs. That way, you give the people a way to spend those Ally points....or maybe as a reward for completing the dailies, 5-10 shards a day for completing them all? I dunno, but we need something new here!!
  • 123456789Cattail
    176 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    @CG_Leviathan Why do Jedi Consular and Jedi Knight Guardian not have the Old Republic tag? They are technicallly from the KOTOR era. Is it an oversight or is there another reason?
  • May85
    7 posts Member
    All is debug without doing a thing on my side but snif... I was hoping the new rewards for the quests were a joke. But no. :(
  • Jed_Eye
    171 posts Member
    Finally in
  • Axiom
    39 posts Member
    Everything is fixed now no reinstall or anything like that needed.
  • Changes to chimeaera event but nothing to 5* ship challenges. Still struggling with it on my alt with the changes to fleet battles... also getting annoyed with marquee events.
  • The client restart during the raid priceless.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Greedo just became OP
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    Bastila Shan deserves a legendary event, we haven’t had any new legendary events for a such a long time.
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    release a toon entirely in bronzium packs. That way, you give the people a way to spend those Ally points....

That is actually brilliant. Just crazy enough to work. Bronzium packs are actually a pretty good perk for getting toons and shards, but they don't get any attention.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Aluxtu wrote: »
    Greedo just became OP

I am hoping he becomes the machine gun they need.
  • So how about those of us that got Ewok shards instead of Bossk once the client restart happened? I guess that’ll just be too bad for us
  • I guess if they keep pushing bugged updates no one will complain about the sith raid anymore.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Greedo just became OP

I am hoping he becomes the machine gun they need.

Me too. I love the character, even if he died right away, and I'm excited to see him solo someone at random. Also his damage with the health steal will have unlimited potential.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Greedo just became OP

I'm thinking about Rebel Roundup that just finished up, and what would happen if you had Greedo shoot at someone with Deathmark. Ooooo-eeee!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • still no fixes for Savage Oppress in AAT Raid

This is frustrating.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Thinking more on it, if they refuse to give every other old republic toon with that tag we'll only end up with 5 tags then Revan might end up being legendary. Pretty awful tactic to exclude HK but CG gonna CG.
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    So no resolution for the lack of gear with this update? Cool beans.

Also, it says that you have fixed ****'s unique to trigger from Palpatine's crackling doom. Wouldn't that give him back to back turns until Palpatine was dead, or is that supposed to say that it WON'T trigger from it?
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Hey, when/who was the last marquee to go to a cantina node?

KRUM maybe? Not sure

Sith Marauder
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb so about that sith raid thread you created...
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    You know, it occurred to me today - isn't something missing from the events list in-game? The calendar says the Palpatine event is supposed to start tomorrow, and the Mythic version should be this weekend. Now, I couldn't see the legendary event since I've got Palpatine 7*ed, but the Mythic isn't showing for me.
  • Hey cool, a Jedi healer! Man that's just what they have been missing. Look out meta. Rofl. Thanks for making 2 more toons I won't need to farm.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Zevox wrote: »
    You know, it occurred to me today - isn't something missing from the events list in-game? The calendar says the Palpatine event is supposed to start tomorrow, and the Mythic version should be this weekend. Now, I couldn't see the legendary event since I've got Palpatine 7*ed, but the Mythic isn't showing for me.

It will, same thing happen with bb8 mythic. Didnt show until a day before.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Krashxxxx wrote: »
    Hey cool, a Jedi healer! Man that's just what they have been missing. Look out meta. Rofl. Thanks for making 2 more toons I won't need to farm.

At first I thought the same thing but that lead is pretty sweet.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Ultra wrote: »
    Thinking more on it, if they refuse to give every other old republic toon with that tag we'll only end up with 5 tags then Revan might end up being legendary. Pretty awful tactic to exclude HK but CG gonna CG.

Was HK part of the republic? Correct me if I am wrong and I may well be, but isn't the republic the "good guys"?

Also someone else mentioned something about the JC being old republic but the version of him in this game is the galactic republic. Those are two different eras from my understanding. So they would need to create a new version for The Old Republic era.

But yes, the new 5 characters will probably lead to something down the road. Or like the 4 of the 5 new Solo movie characters they might just sit on the bench.