3 Strong! Looking for dedicated daily players

Replies

• Options
    ^ Family is the exact words for this place.

We are also accepting medium to smaller mergers of guilds looking to make more of a sturdy foundation towards raids and events.

Just click and come see what the chatter is about
    https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V
  • Options
    Amazing team to be a part of!
  • Options
    This alliance is full of great players with a wealth of knowledge and nerdiness about all things SWGOH and Star Wars. Great records alliance wide in TW and TB and constantly killing raids. Join up today!!
  • Options
    No matter what level you are, or what your GP is, we accept all members who wants a daily active environment.

Three years and running, this alliance is the place to be for a long term stay
  • Options
    We have amazing leadership in all guilds. A ton of knowledge to pass along. Theres always some one on to chat with in our very awesome and very organized discord server. Best choice you will ever make in this game is join us.
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    And join us they will!

Why chase after an already Heroic Sith guild when you're most likely under qualified!!

Hit the raids that are best fit for you and your roster and grow triple fold!

Come check us out
  • Prosser
    286 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Why are you still here reading? Get on our Discord server and join your last guild ever!
  • Options
    ^^ the man has a point.

Stop reading and pack your bags for the Long haul
  • Options
    Hurry and join today after territory battles. We're filling up so fast. So we had to add another guild to the mix.
  • Options
    Thanks for mentioning that @Chewbaccababe77

Our newest guild is about to merge into the alliance with 19 spots to fill.
    They stand at 79gp with 19 open pockets!

You'll want to merge in with them!
  • Options
    Best alliance ever
  • Options
    Truly is

After this tb cashout, I'd like to bring in fresh faces in time for the territory wars
  • Options
    Have weekly discord chats , go over lots of useful topics and make fun of each other .
  • Options
    When I started with this guild. I was bottom 30 of the Pit Raid when I started with this guild over a year ago. Now I'm #1 in all three Raids. Herioc Pit and Tank, and were working toward Herioc Sith. Plus we all like to **** with each other on Discord.
  • Options
    Are you tired of missing out on TW and great payouts from raids and TB? Then this Alliance is for you.

We have a well-organized Discord and great people willing to help to promote growth.

We're more than an Alliance, we're family.
  • Options
    The Alliance is growing once again! Come and join our Discord server and see what we're all about. Constant raids, TW victories all over, more stars earned in each and every TB. The best part? As AnzaPanza said above, the Alliance is family. Join us today!
  • Options
    ^^^ all that part. Come have a look see; get comfy; stay.
  • Options
    Keep calm and carry a lightsaber
  • Options
    Great Guild Great People Great Family
  • Options
    Such a great place to grow and learn.

The time has come, to bring more members into our Alliance.
    Doesn't matter what level you are!
    Just join the discord server and play daily
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    We have 4 kick **** guilds all working together and sharing knowledge. We raid hard and often. So stop scratching your head and join ilus already. You wont regret it
  • Options
    And then he says bump, he means we will bump up your GP overnight!

Come check us out and see what the chatter is about
  • Options
    We have a brand new, heavy hitting guild in need of 20 members! Already at 70m GP, this one has big potential! Come join the best alliance around
  • Options
    The time has come to get on board with group that is labeled as a family
  • Options
    My goodness. I just stopped in to check things out and you still haven't joined the Alliance?!?!? Stop putting it off and join the last guild/alliance you will ever need. The lights are on, the fireplace is warm, and the beer is cold. Come home, your family misses you.
  • Options
    I was nothing before I joined up with the great group of people here. Serious players without the drama and military attitude. Great place to be and **** lucky and proud to be a member of this group. Join us.
  • Options
    Its super easy to sign up too!

Click the link and your job is already done.
    We have someone online at all times so you won't be waiting for anything

https://discord.gg/FtfGh5V
  • Options
    We would love to get you in here with us. 4 guild strong alliance with a lot of knowledgeable people who always share & give advice. This is the best alliance I've ever been in. I couldn't imagine playing the game without my people.
  • Options
    @Chewbaccababe77 shares tips with me on how to shave my legs,

I teach her how to force choke people

It's a two way street and our Alliance has skills in the force of all sorts of levels.
    Come find your skill with us!