Marquees

Replies

• Options
    People have been saying it's jango and then the post gets deleted, someone cleared it up and if you look at the outline it seems pretty clear, guess we'll have to wait and see 2fju66t5e0u1.jpg
  • Options
    I’m wondering if it’s C-3PO in the chair levitating.

:o
  • Options
    Revan
  • Options
    I see jango jhvmz97opd0b.jpg
  • Options
    syhw6lj24siu.png
  • Scabmaggot
    62 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    September 12th is the 15th anniversary of KOTOR's release so it's Sherruk the mandalorian leader from the game
  • Options
    100% Jango. blur your eyes and he sticks out like a sore thumb
  • Options
    Clash2Far wrote: »
    Skykler wrote: »
    redexon wrote: »
    kulho5nu5xyd.png
    Jango

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that this guy has a pic of Han Solo with boobs in his gallery???

Who doesn’t have a Trans Solo in their photo gallery?

Trans solo.. the 6th solo. the one that we need, but do not deserve. Trolo.
    Solo legendary event (requires all 5 other solos):
    Trans Solo (Trolo) - tanky support attacker, light side, or dark side... we dont know. its sensitive.
    Basic - thats not how the gender works : Trolo is explaining the gender spectrum. trump supporters have 85% chance to shot themselves.
    Special - Ben, I AM YOUR MOTHER : Trolo using wrong qoutes, which confuses even more - and making every buff in enemy team to the negative debuff, while making every debuff in ally team to buffs.
    Special - What are you going to do, talk me to death? : Trolo is easily offended, and is starting to shot everywhere a powerful AoE. everyone who disagrees with this AoE (evade/inflict) instantly dies.
    Unique - did you just assume my gender ? : male allies have 50% more accuracy and potency, female allies have 30% more CD and 15% more offense. Trolo is getting all those bonuses.
  • Options
    Clearly this is Chewbacca with C3P0 on his back. New legendary character we will need to complete Jedi Luke Hero Journey.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    I'm only onto page 2 of this thread and I already love it
  • Options
    Clash2Far wrote: »
    Skykler wrote: »
    redexon wrote: »
    kulho5nu5xyd.png
    Jango

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that this guy has a pic of Han Solo with boobs in his gallery???

Who doesn’t have a Trans Solo in their photo gallery?

Trans solo.. the 6th solo. the one that we need, but do not deserve. Trolo.
    Solo legendary event (requires all 5 other solos):
    Trans Solo (Trolo) - tanky support attacker, light side, or dark side... we dont know. its sensitive.
    Basic - thats not how the gender works : Trolo is explaining the gender spectrum. trump supporters have 85% chance to shot themselves.
    Special - Ben, I AM YOUR MOTHER : Trolo using wrong qoutes, which confuses even more - and making every buff in enemy team to the negative debuff, while making every debuff in ally team to buffs.
    Special - What are you going to do, talk me to death? : Trolo is easily offended, and is starting to shot everywhere a powerful AoE. everyone who disagrees with this AoE (evade/inflict) instantly dies.
    Unique - did you just assume my gender ? : male allies have 50% more accuracy and potency, female allies have 30% more CD and 15% more offense. Trolo is getting all those bonuses.

Someone needs a nap
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Why would you do a special tease like this if it's just another marquee?

Cuz it's Jango and people have been clamoring for since forever. Has to be one of the most requested toons.

I'm neither confirming nor denying the speculation part, but I should have mentioned this as well - Crumb put this together because he wants to bring back the teaser since it has been requested a lot on the forums, and he's a fun person (and I'm not). I realize in hindsight that it may cause people to assume that whoever this character (or other) that the special attention means it's necessarily a Legendary, and while I don't like being the bearer of bad news (just kidding, I love it) - I did want to make sure we were clear.

So... heroes journey confirmed!
  • Options
    Why would you do a special tease like this if it's just another marquee?

Cuz it's Jango and people have been clamoring for since forever. Has to be one of the most requested toons.

I'm neither confirming nor denying the speculation part, but I should have mentioned this as well - Crumb put this together because he wants to bring back the teaser since it has been requested a lot on the forums, and he's a fun person (and I'm not). I realize in hindsight that it may cause people to assume that whoever this character (or other) that the special attention means it's necessarily a Legendary, and while I don't like being the bearer of bad news (just kidding, I love it) - I did want to make sure we were clear.

I mean, you must understand that teasing another marquee after a long string of marquees is just not that for which the community has been asking. Give us something big. Let us prepare. Give us a chance to earn it. Another marquee (for all the 9 month to 7 star type reasons we are all aware of) is not it.
  • Options
    You guys are all wrong. I couldn’t wait and hated the speculation.

I hacked @CG_SBCrumb and found out it’s a picture of Mace Windu for the rework of TAC Gear Challenge. They are adding three brand new gears that no toons need- enjoy
  • Options
    This is obviously grievious hinting at his rework
  • Options
    Probably Revan as new legendary event. Cool. Been waiting forever for a new legendary and devs roll it out to the whales who paid big $$$ for the KOTOR toons.
  • Options
    To me it kinda looks like Shaak Ti on Geonosis - the blue/white bit in top left are her head things, red face, brown robes. They've just edited out her lightsaber.

First thing I saw. Now I don’t know who it is after reading this thread.
  • Options
    Locke4209 wrote: »
    100% Jango. blur your eyes and he sticks out like a sore thumb

Completely agree.

Also, this is one of the best teases the devs have ever done. Bravo.
  • Options
    I'm convinced it's Jango...some of these enhanced images are really convincing
  • Options
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I'm convinced it's Jango...some of these enhanced images are really convincing

Only problem is, they aren't "enhanced" images. They are images of Jango that were blurred. That's kinda cheating, isn't it? LOL
  • Options
    Mordraneth wrote: »
    Its a picture of the new legendary hero. I reckon they will bring it slowly into focus to tease us.

Just one thing I want to clarify here. There's a bunch of pixels and a date, no mention of Legendary or not. The reason I mention is because while we are well aware of the concerns around too many Marquees, given how long we plan stuff in advance, it doesn't mean we can immediately start releasing non-Marquees, so I'm certain some people will expect certain things to be Legendary that may not be. All I'm saying is, we are hoping to create some payoff for the long Marquee grind soonish (but not like very very very soon™ if you get my drift).

Maybe you should have waited to return the ‘teasers’ for when you had something important to tease. Maybe you are just down playing it, but I think more likely than not, this was just another communications misstep. Kinda frustrating. Been about a year since the last new legendary character was released. I get it, much like the certain mobile game that got written up recently, CG and EA are just as greedy and need a follow up article. Enough with the $300 characters...
  • Options
    blurring your eyes will help you see who it is. since all the threads keep getting deleted i wont be saying who it is. but get your hunters ready :)
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    Lrrr wrote: »
    Mordraneth wrote: »
    Its a picture of the new legendary hero. I reckon they will bring it slowly into focus to tease us.

Just one thing I want to clarify here. There's a bunch of pixels and a date, no mention of Legendary or not. The reason I mention is because while we are well aware of the concerns around too many Marquees, given how long we plan stuff in advance, it doesn't mean we can immediately start releasing non-Marquees, so I'm certain some people will expect certain things to be Legendary that may not be. All I'm saying is, we are hoping to create some payoff for the long Marquee grind soonish (but not like very very very soon™ if you get my drift).

Maybe you should have waited to return the ‘teasers’ for when you had something important to tease. Maybe you are just down playing it, but I think more likely than not, this was just another communications misstep. Kinda frustrating. Been about a year since the last new legendary character was released. I get it, much like the certain mobile game that got written up recently, CG and EA are just as greedy and need a follow up article. Enough with the $300 characters...

Not a communication misstep at all, it's a tease. All but a couple of posts are very positive here. Maybe it pays off, maybe it's a let down. Who knows? Only time will tell I am just happy they are talking in here again.
  • Options
    Locke4209 wrote: »
    blurring your eyes will help you see who it is. since all the threads keep getting deleted i wont be saying who it is. but get your hunters ready :)

Not deleted, merged. Welcome to the speculation paradise. Check out the back log, others seem too agree with your guess as well
  • Options
    Frankly, if it's not bounty hunter Leia, I'm going to rage quit and cry myself to sleep!

boushh-2.jpg
  • Options
    7571wk01snka.png
  • Options
    I am thinking it is either a dark side force wielder or it is a clone/clone wars character...
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    1. I’m happy for the teasers to return. The speculation has always been fun
    2. It’s pretty sure it’s Jango but I hope he’s a marquee not legendary

No offense to Jango after fans but he never did anything noteworthy, spectacular or extraordinary and died right before the Clone Wars began

Really not sure where the entire hype for Jango in the forums cane from but I don’t think he’s legendary tier