Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

• CG_TopHat wrote: »
    @CG_TopHat if another Nightsister is annihilated will they be able to revive under zombies other NS can revive 2x thing? Since she revives from annihilates?

No, Undying Sacrifice's revive does not say "cannot be prevented" like her own revive from Endless Horde.

@CG_TopHat will this still count as one of zombie's charges?

No, a revive "charge" is only consumed when the other Nightsister ally is successfully revived.
  • >The first 2 times another Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived

So is this read as

"When a Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived... This can only occur twice per battle."

or

"When a Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived... this revival can only occur twice per nightsister per battle."
  • I'm a fan. And thank you the Old Daka refund along with this rework. I'm excited to continue using Zombie at a higher gear level with my Nightsisters and appreciate that you kept the theme of the faction intact with this change.

For those that are complaining, time for you to hit the drawing board and create new strategies for conquering the STR/HSTR. Changes happen, and you're allowed to not like them. But this just forces you to shoot for higher levels of play than you currently had. Which is sort of the point of a game like this.
  • Deedlit
    118 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Doesn't this mean a nerf to Talzin lead since zombie can no longer be revived? Why not just remove the NS faction as a whole? Did you not take account into Talzin lead for zombie? Why nerf a kit after they have been released for a year?
  • You should refund all nightsister Zetas not just daka as you have fundamentally changed the whole team.
  • Saint_Zach wrote: »
    >The first 2 times another Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived

So is this read as

"When a Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived... This can only occur twice per battle."

or

"When a Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived... this revival can only occur twice per nightsister per battle."

The former.
  • n1pmqzlkgyth.jpg

Here you go, this explains how it works perfectly
  • So now that the rework completely neutered the Paper zombie method, this makes old daka and asajj’s uniques neutered as well. Who do we have to contact to get those back?
  • No sir, I don’t like it. Thanks for ruining the zombie
  • @CG_TopHat when will this go live?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    ""This does ruin asajj zeta somewhat for the hstt strat in p4, less so for p3 and haat" Given that dying and reviving is a large part of the Nightsister faction identity, we think that Asajj as a lead (and a part of the squad) is still very good. Additionally, Asajj's leader ability only deals with falling below 100% health, which is why we added the team heal on Zombie's special ability."

Forgive me for not taking your word on this, but when the expose mechanic was changed we were assured it would have a minimal effect in the HAAT raid. I couldn't do nearly as well anymore with the JTR, BB8 team after the change. Doesn't matter to me now though I use a different team.
  • q7sh2jjn7wyj.jpg

If she has all omega's then refer to this
  • Grimstoned wrote: »
    I want my **** asajj ventures leadership zeta back. WTH!

Me too. Makes her zeta so worthless
  • Ace0187420 wrote: »
    You should refund all nightsister Zetas not just daka as you have fundamentally changed the whole team.

Aye! I zeta'd NS only for the sith raid. Refund all and let us re-evaluate.
  • At g8 an decent mods my semi-paper zombie can survive a hit or two b4 dying an so with enough speed on her to ensure she takes a turn b4 she can take enough hits an die then couldnt i still technically leave her at g8. She only needs to take a turn b4 dying twice correct? If she dies twice b4 takin a turn she cant be revived. So makin her fast as possible would solve tht i would think. At g8 an ok mods my zombie has 39k health/protection. Thts enough to survive most hits an then from all the tm gains she usually will take a turn pretty quickly therefore dodging the unable to revive joke of a fix? Any thoughts?
  • This will probably draw some hate. But as someone running a G12 zombie, I love it.

So I also have my Initiate Zeta'd, lol....
  • Paper Zombie... fixed a problem where there was none... Arena Shard Chat Mafia... a big problem that SWGOH refuses to fix... ugh!
  • Really disappointed with these changes. Totally agree that Paper Zombie needed to be addressed, but why make NS less viable in P3? So tired of game design soley focused on around HSR and getting so many nerfs to legit teams.

I wish CG would just be transparent with whatever internal metrics they are judging things by. Would appriciate it if they would just come out and say “Look, anything team that has the potential to do more than 15% damage in any phase in HST will likely get nerfed.”

• They should refund the gears too. Curious as to why no one mentioned how Talzin lead is crap now with the zombie nerf..
  • Zombies not getting a zeta or anything right?
  • Seriously. Asajj gets hurt just as bad as daka. I would like that one refunded as well
  • @CG_TopHat when will this go live?

Next release.
  • Zombies not getting a zeta or anything right?

Correct. Keeping it all Omega.
  • I think everyone is jumping the gun here. Am I the only one thinking about how this can improve the score?
  • Can you just refund my whole NS team plz
  • So can they be revived more than twice just not by that mechanic?
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Zombies not getting a zeta or anything right?

Correct. Keeping it all Omega.

I want my Asajj zeta back,she’s ruined
  • No i think it can still have a paper zombie effect we just need to be creative on hiw to keep her dying. Her speed imcreaee can be beneficial to keeping taunt up but until the rework we wont know for sure.
  • DarthJoeous
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Can you please add a visual indicator of endless hordes so we don’t get caught off guard?

Also, people have asked but I’d still haven’t seen an answer: is this live (when will it be live)? Edit: next release
  • Well it all sounds much more complicated than resetting everyones Zombie to zero and letting people rebuild her with current knowledge of thin or fat Zombie (and to be honest watch and see for a year is a rubbish excuse, more of a knee **** reaction to something that didnt really warrent it).

Too complex for me to work out if the change is good or just another nerf, but after months gearing them for P3 only im not going to be a happy bunny if they are ruined, added Zetas to Assaj, Dakar and MT just for a P3 team not just Daka, especially as tonight after 3 previous attempts i finally managed to post a score i was happy with (3 million).

Time will tell i guess.

This is absolutely a nerf no questions about it