Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

  • Can you please add a visual indicator of endless hordes so we don’t get caught off guard?

    Also, people have asked but I’d still haven’t seen an answer: is this live (when will it be live)?
    This should bed a game changer vid for sure
  • Ace0187420 wrote: »
    So can they be revived more than twice just not by that mechanic?

    Correct, other revives will still work. Only Zombie is prevented from reviving if she dies at -100% Speed from Endless Horde without having unlocked Undying Sacrifice.
  • Why not just reset everyone’s zombie and refund the gear and omega investsments and call it a day! This way, the game still functions as we have been used to for sooooooooo long and those that invested in zombie will have all that gear back. Win win. We can have one toon that doesn’t need to be geared up in this game without breaking it, I promise.
  • I'm still confused by this.
  • I think everyone is jumping the gun here. Am I the only one thinking about how this can improve the score?

    Yeah, it’s a bit over my head, but that extra speed should give a big boost to p3 MT lead team I think. Not really sure till we can play with it in game tho.
  • IceHawk117
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    @CG_TopHat

    "The first 2 times another Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived, recover 15% of Nightsister Zombie's Max Health and Nightsister Zombie is defeated." Is this 2 times per individual Nightsister or 2 times total (for all other allies combined)?

    Thanks!
  • IceHawk117 wrote: »
    @CG_TopHat

    "The first 2 times another Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived, recover 15% of Nightsister Zombie's Max Health and Nightsister Zombie is defeated." Is this 2 times per individual Nightsister or 2 times for any other ally (total)?

    Thanks!

    Two times total.
  • All she has to do is be really fast. Take a turn and the speed hit goes away. It's not a full neuter. Like, maybe 1 of 2 was left in there.
  • CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Saint_Zach wrote: »
    >The first 2 times another Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived

    So is this read as

    "When a Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived... This can only occur twice per battle."

    or

    "When a Nightsister ally is defeated by an enemy attack, they are revived... this revival can only occur twice per nightsister per battle."

    The former.

    Can you make it the latter for a zeta? Seriously, please?
  • Man. This is really, really frustrating. I’ve been working on my NS for months to run in P3 of Sith Raid. I just put the three needed zetas on my characters yesterday and now I probably will not be able to run the P3 team. I’ve never complained on forums, but I am pretty upset.

    That does suck but this rework has been coming for a long time now. And it's not like NS faction will suck they just won't be able to solo DN in P4 anymore.
    (In game - Veran - Officer of ALLIΔNCE Nu)
  • The changes are huge and affect a lot all the NS faction. I think, and i know i'm not the only one, that devs should refund EVERY investment made in NS and not only the Daka zeta.
  • Gimpyviper wrote: »
    Man. This is really, really frustrating. I’ve been working on my NS for months to run in P3 of Sith Raid. I just put the three needed zetas on my characters yesterday and now I probably will not be able to run the P3 team. I’ve never complained on forums, but I am pretty upset.

    That does suck but this rework has been coming for a long time now. And it's not like NS faction will suck they just won't be able to solo DN in P4 anymore.

    Which is why it is happening. The main and only reason.
    Leader: Grey Area 51 - My Squads: https://swgoh.gg/p/716522998/
  • So if I'm reading this correctly, Undying Sacrifice allows zombie to be revived at -100% speed, but she can never get that speed back, so she will never take another turn or be able to regain taunt.

    Which means the extra revive is only useful for feeding AV, Daka, etc. Am I wrong?
  • I think everyone is jumping the gun here. Am I the only one thinking about how this can improve the score?
    I don’t know how you’re thinking that this means your score is gonna drop drop drop soooo hard
  • Therion wrote: »
    So if I'm reading this correctly, Undying Sacrifice allows zombie to be revived at -100% speed, but she can never get that speed back, so she will never take another turn or be able to regain taunt.

    Which means the extra revive is only useful for feeding AV, Daka, etc. Am I wrong?

    Copied here for ease: "When Nightsister Zombie is defeated by this effect, she loses all Protection, dispels all negative Speed effects from Endless Horde and revives with 50% Turn Meter."

    Undying Sacrifice's revives will reset the negative speed from Endless Horde, re-enabling Zombie's ability to take turns and taunt.
Sign In or Register to comment.