Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

  • OGXen
    12 posts Member
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf

    Yes, it’s now useless under G10, just like pretty much every other character in the heroic Sith Raid. They didn’t didn’t nerf the team (ok, ok, they barely nerfed the team), they just made it so you actually have to spend resources to be able to use it.

    They nerfed the entire team, that’s a fact

    I think I’ll trust my own results over someone that doesn’t even have the team.

    I have the team and I also know for a fact they were nerfed. Long term may be better but it took me $60+ just to get back close to decent performance not including how it buffed asaaj. "Capital-ism games" for real...
  • OGXen wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf

    Yes, it’s now useless under G10, just like pretty much every other character in the heroic Sith Raid. They didn’t didn’t nerf the team (ok, ok, they barely nerfed the team), they just made it so you actually have to spend resources to be able to use it.

    They nerfed the entire team, that’s a fact

    I think I’ll trust my own results over someone that doesn’t even have the team.

    I have the team and I also know for a fact they were nerfed. Long term may be better but it took me $60+ just to get back close to decent performance not including how it buffed asaaj. "Capital-ism games" for real...

    I'm not voicing an opinion on the zombie changes one way or another. And I don't mean this to come across rude, so I apologize if it does, but if you don't like what they did with it, why would you spend that $60. It just encourages them to do more things like this, cause they know that you will pay no matter what. I haven't spent money since Sion came out. I know the point of the game is to make money, but after all the nerfs to so many things when the Sith Raid first launched, and so many of the decisions they've made since then, I have been unimpressed with their lack of ethics and stopped my spending.
  • Darth_Aamon
    70 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Playing NS post nerf in p3 is like playing the Chewbacca event, 100 tries and still gets you nowhere.

    Edit: just 'completed' my run, 3,4M dmg = 9%.. with 5-6 turns left zombie was dead in the water and daka got isolated. UNDO this zombie 'fix'!
    Post edited by Darth_Aamon on
  • OGXen wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf

    Yes, it’s now useless under G10, just like pretty much every other character in the heroic Sith Raid. They didn’t didn’t nerf the team (ok, ok, they barely nerfed the team), they just made it so you actually have to spend resources to be able to use it.

    They nerfed the entire team, that’s a fact

    I think I’ll trust my own results over someone that doesn’t even have the team.

    I have the team and I also know for a fact they were nerfed. Long term may be better but it took me $60+ just to get back close to decent performance not including how it buffed asaaj. "Capital-ism games" for real...

    There are plenty of people who are posting scores near what they did before. If you think it’s a major nerf to the team, you either don’t have the team geared enough or you don’t run it properly.
  • OGXen
    12 posts Member
    As complex as it may be, the simplest way to prove Nerf is through galactic battles...

    Before nerf- can't remember a battle I've lost
    After nerf- lost 6 out of 8

    That is the most simple and also diverse challenge in the game and proves that overall, that zombie is single handedly the biggest nerf to any team in the game to date. I've even lost before the last challenge due to that stupid -100. I've focused all my attention to night sisters so I am curious if other teams still have a problem with galactic if they focused the same attention
  • OGXen
    12 posts Member
    Man CG. Youve really did a number on pvp night sisters. When I want to jump forward quickly, I just choose them as targets....and I am a ns team. It should not be that easy. But maybe that's why I have to start from 400+ every time I don't play for 2 hours you blood suckers... You messed up pvp really bad and the fact that we have problems now means obviously bigger problems later. I'm sure I can speak for most ns teams out there when I say it really feels like betrayal....not just from gaming but from our pockets as well....
  • OGXen
    12 posts Member
    OGXen wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf

    Yes, it’s now useless under G10, just like pretty much every other character in the heroic Sith Raid. They didn’t didn’t nerf the team (ok, ok, they barely nerfed the team), they just made it so you actually have to spend resources to be able to use it.

    They nerfed the entire team, that’s a fact

    I think I’ll trust my own results over someone that doesn’t even have the team.

    I have the team and I also know for a fact they were nerfed. Long term may be better but it took me $60+ just to get back close to decent performance not including how it buffed asaaj. "Capital-ism games" for real...

    There are plenty of people who are posting scores near what they did before. If you think it’s a major nerf to the team, you either don’t have the team geared enough or you don’t run it properly.

    The fact that I had to spend another $100 in the last week (don't tell my wife) to rearrange spending all my time to correct and to match my old scores says otherwise. I don't think you're taking everything into perspective. Some were hit harder than others. Mostly the hardest hit were those running a heavier zombie in the 6 to 9 gear range. Now I lose galactic battles when I haven't lost galactic battles in a couple months.i lose more pvp to a wider spread of teams. Until I g10 I will continue to lose and all because no other toon needs g10 for anything. So you may have to clarify a bit further my friend and tell me how it is not a Nerf.
  • OGXen
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Guzzernaut wrote: »
    OGXen wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf

    Yes, it’s now useless under G10, just like pretty much every other character in the heroic Sith Raid. They didn’t didn’t nerf the team (ok, ok, they barely nerfed the team), they just made it so you actually have to spend resources to be able to use it.

    They nerfed the entire team, that’s a fact

    I think I’ll trust my own results over someone that doesn’t even have the team.

    I have the team and I also know for a fact they were nerfed. Long term may be better but it took me $60+ just to get back close to decent performance not including how it buffed asaaj. "Capital-ism games" for real...

    I'm not voicing an opinion on the zombie changes one way or another. And I don't mean this to come across rude, so I apologize if it does, but if you don't like what they did with it, why would you spend that $60. It just encourages them to do more things like this, cause they know that you will pay no matter what. I haven't spent money since Sion came out. I know the point of the game is to make money, but after all the nerfs to so many things when the Sith Raid first launched, and so many of the decisions they've made since then, I have been unimpressed with their lack of ethics and stopped my spending.

    Because I'm devoted to punishment lol. I try not to spend but the one thing I do spend my money on and they Nerf. Go figure 🤔🙄

    Maybe a refund of some sort? because I knew what I was purchasing until it was stolen and returned broken.... That's why it burns my ***
  • Is now the Next rework incomming for the Night sisters or will be stay ?
  • My new gear 10 reworked zombie with all skills maxed just got fractured and this allowed the enemy team to kill old daka and she did not revive from the new skill.
  • shb wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Tanuki wrote: »
    can we get a cliff notes version of the explanation?
    They got rid of paper zombie nd made her into a paper weight zombie where she is just standing there doing nothing while everyone else dies

    I've been calling her "Brick" zombie myself.
    Because after -100% speed she's bricked.

    I'd honestly prefer it if she just stayed dead so she could assist under zTalzin lead she'd be more useful at that point.

    it might be different if she could take a turn with Turn Meter Gain but at 0spd she might as well be fractured for life. She can get to 100% under asajj lead but will never take a turn... she's a brick and i'm falling.

    Shes not though. If you upgrade her new unique she will revive again in place of another nightsister and shed the negative speed.
  • rokota
    118 posts Member
    laptop6177 wrote: »
    My new gear 10 reworked zombie with all skills maxed just got fractured and this allowed the enemy team to kill old daka and she did not revive from the new skill.

    If one of your NS team is killed by dot or burning etc. this revive skill does not trigger!
    Only a direct hit from an enemy will revive your toon and cleanse Zombie from fracture or other debuffs.
  • Dramgon
    58 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    So everyone is saying that the NS are horrible now but Zombies ability at X to revive a NS twice thing is crap in PVP. I've gone up against a NS team with my Imperial Troopers and lost after the rework, which was never the case. Before the "fix" my Imperial Troops could face a team 5 to 10k GP stronger. Now instead of mowing them down I always seem to lose, because instead of taking out Daka once, I have to do it three times.....
  • Dramgon wrote: »
    So everyone is saying that the NS are horrible now but Zombies ability at X to revive a NS twice thing is **** in PVP. I've gone up against a NS team with my Imperial Troopers and lost after the rework, which was never the case. Before the "fix" my Imperial Troops could face a team 5 to 10k GP stronger. Now instead of mowing them down I always seem to lose, because instead of taking out Daka once, I have to do it three times.....

    Get better troopers? I took out a full g12 NS squad. No problem, Zveers zstarck snow magma storm
  • This is why, except for jtr, I haven't bothered seriously investing in building hsith teams. Since release teams keep getting butchered by the nerf hammer. It's clearly a better use of my resources to build tw/tb teams which are consistently good and cobble together sith raid teams from that.

    I'd bet good money that by the time my guild is hsith ready the devs will have nerfed every single team theory crafters came up with for the raid anyway.
  • New zombie is working too well in PvP. Old counters now struggle or even lose to NS. They shouldn’t have turned a blind eye to PVP changes just to fix their own mechanic that they knew was broke when it released. Revert the change and limit toons to G10 in the HSTR.
  • Vendi1983
    3325 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    @Kailen

    It's WAI though! Endless loops/stalemates caused by the developers are ok, remember? [/sarcasm]
  • Glad I came in here because I have the same problem as someone else. My zombie takes a ton of damage from bonds of weakness and gets one-shot killed, now I can't shake the unique debuff. Doesn't matter that she took two turns, still can't shake off the debuff. What a load of crap this is. Another crap move, stealth Nerf of the tags we can use... Only five CG tags and at least two of them are inactive? What's the deal?
  • This is why, except for jtr, I haven't bothered seriously investing in building hsith teams. Since release teams keep getting butchered by the nerf hammer. It's clearly a better use of my resources to build tw/tb teams which are consistently good and cobble together sith raid teams from that.

    I'd bet good money that by the time my guild is hsith ready the devs will have nerfed every single team theory crafters came up with for the raid anyway.
  • OGXen wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    My first experience with the new zombie in the HSTR...it SUUUUUUCKS

    Explain? There are a lot of people posting videos and screen shots stating otherwise.

    It dies twice and is gone and it’s a completely useless toon until I can focus all of the resources to get it to G10, which will take a VERY long time. Just a rework that destroyed the team. I hate this horrific nerf

    Yes, it’s now useless under G10, just like pretty much every other character in the heroic Sith Raid. They didn’t didn’t nerf the team (ok, ok, they barely nerfed the team), they just made it so you actually have to spend resources to be able to use it.

    They nerfed the entire team, that’s a fact

    I think I’ll trust my own results over someone that doesn’t even have the team.

    I have the team and I also know for a fact they were nerfed. Long term may be better but it took me $60+ just to get back close to decent performance not including how it buffed asaaj. "Capital-ism games" for real...

    There are plenty of people who are posting scores near what they did before. If you think it’s a major nerf to the team, you either don’t have the team geared enough or you don’t run it properly.

    They have changed the way they operate. Those scores specifically for phase 4 take longer & are far more clunky. You have to kepl constant health. & despite Dakas Zeta being useless, it is still the best way to keep Bonds of Weakness from killing you & starting the mechanics. People will say it's not needed. But I disagree. Also this phase with Asajj as leader does not capture the fun of fighting from the dead which is phase 3 & that is what every change made to Zombie effects. Yes, there are things coming & if you work hard enough, you may see 1/3 of percentage dealt pre-nerf, however it is garbage & unnecessary!
  • Chewy88
    162 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Dramgon wrote: »
    So everyone is saying that the NS are horrible now but Zombies ability at X to revive a NS twice thing is crap in PVP. I've gone up against a NS team with my Imperial Troopers and lost after the rework, which was never the case. Before the "fix" my Imperial Troops could face a team 5 to 10k GP stronger. Now instead of mowing them down I always seem to lose, because instead of taking out Daka once, I have to do it three times.....

    Ok imperial troopers aren’t meta ns being awful against every single team and a target is why they’re horrible. I used to respect them and have to avoid having zombie talking and becoming a tm train now it’s easy picking for my sith squad they don’t even get to attack.

    Edited to remove cursing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Deadheat wrote: »
    New zombie is working too well in PvP. Old counters now struggle or even lose to NS. They shouldn’t have turned a blind eye to PVP changes just to fix their own mechanic that they knew was broke when it released. Revert the change and limit toons to G10 in the HSTR.


    That is probably the most sensible idea I’ve heard. Most people want toons geared for the raid anyways and I wouldn’t actually feel cheated and baited to gear up zombie if that was the case making gear and star checks would have definitely been the best solution but now they’d have to admit they’re wrong and won’t ever do that.
  • MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Whew - this is going to be an ... interesting ... change.

    I'm just going to have to wait and see how this works for myself, so I'll reserve judgement, but if this was all about Ventress getting too much of a boost from Zombie dying all the time it seems like the simplest solution would have been to cap the stacks Ventress got from her.

    Anyway, time to dump those giant health mods on Zombie, I guess.

    Okay, so I've had a while to use this new rework, and decide for myself what I thought of it.

    It's really good. REALLY good.Team healing, automatic free revivals, extra speed most of the time and she still mostly works just like she used to. I really wish they'd nerf more characters like this.
  • So now that people are soloing all of Nihilus in heroic phase 1 with the Nightsisters post Zombie rework, what changes can we expect now? Is this a bug? Obviously SOMETHING will be adjusted, but is it Nihilus or is it the Nightsisters again?
  • thatguy181 wrote: »
    So now that people are soloing all of Nihilus in heroic phase 1 with the Nightsisters post Zombie rework, what changes can we expect now? Is this a bug? Obviously SOMETHING will be adjusted, but is it Nihilus or is it the Nightsisters again?

    Do you mean Nihilus Phase 1 or Nihilus portion of Phase 3?
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    So now that people are soloing all of Nihilus in heroic phase 1 with the Nightsisters post Zombie rework, what changes can we expect now? Is this a bug? Obviously SOMETHING will be adjusted, but is it Nihilus or is it the Nightsisters again?

    Do you mean Nihilus Phase 1 or Nihilus portion of Phase 3?

    He means p1'. Which has been noted by crumb, nihilus is stealing zombies -100% speed, so he stops moving, and just stands there while you auto the phase.
  • That's awesome. Nice glitch because buffs/debuffs with white boxes aren't supposed to be dispelled or copied. Oops.
  • Yea lol, I thought it was pretty funny. Had a Guildmate freak out last night when that happened to him, he couldn’t believe what was wrong, thought he broke something lol.
  • Amazing. Entire phase solo. Knew it would happen eventually! Great Zombie fix guys!
Sign In or Register to comment.