KLCS21 wrote: »
    You will need...
    Jawas to capture him
    Farm boy Luke to free him from Jawas
    Troopers to blast him to pieces
    Chewbacca to pick up the pieces
    R2-D2 to put the pieces back together
    And Ewoks to worship him as a God.

When the real point is that C3PO was mostly just R2-D2s friend and translator for those that didn’t speak beep-Boop. He was completely useless in a fight. What is he going to do? When your team starts the battle, C3PO will yell, “Oh No.” put his hands in the air and run away. If R2 is also on your team, C3PO will have an argument with R2 that they should both leave. R2 will stay, C3PO will still run away.

But still better comic relief than Jar Jar!
  • Options
    Hope thats the requirements. Wouldnt need to spend a cent/penny/peso
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Oh and R2 and C3PO - Better love story than Twilight!
  • Options
    Has C3PO been announced? Just curious whether I missed something?
  • Options
    C3PO is on it’s way? Been busy so, did I miss something?
  • Options
    Buffbeardo wrote: »
    Has C3PO been announced? Just curious whether I missed something?

Yeah, crumb left us a puzzle yesterday and after someone cracked it he confirmed 3p0
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Buffbeardo wrote: »
    C3PO is on it’s way? Been busy so, did I miss something?
    A puzzle revealing C3P0 is coming and Crumb's new profile picture
  • Options
    Thanks. Good to know an iconic character is incoming
  • Options
    Exciting news. Thanks
  • Options
    I wonder why people would think IT or jawa. Everyone has them... there is no money to be made that way. Until recently jawa were needed for mods. IT is needed for DS TB. We all know that if there isn't money to be made, it likely is not happening.

So, whatever faction is picked, it's going to be the least farmed to ensure a paycheck.
  • Options
    Yeah, R2 and BB8 are not combat characters in the movies either, yet they are pretty kick **** in game as support toons. Anyone ever see Wedge or Biggs shoot a blaster? Yet they were part of a kick **** rebel meta squad for a time. I'm sure 3P0 will be more than useful. Even if it doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    If we can have C3PO in the game I hope this means one day we will get jar jar!
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    C3PO
    [Light Republic Rebel Resistance Supporter]

Basic - Translation
    Remove 20% TM of target enemy (Can’t be evaded, Can’t be resisted) And inflict “translation” to random ally.
    (Translation: +20% Crit avoidance, +20% potency)
    When every ally has “translation”, c3po gains steallth 1 turn.)

Special - Unintentional Help (CD: 3)
    Swap TM with target other ally, and remove all debuffs C3PO and that ally. Then give they recover 20% health and 20% protection and gain tenacity up for 1 turn.

Special - Conversation (CD: 4)
    Remove all buffs of all enemies. For each buff dispelled, all republic, rebel, resistance allies gain 5% TM. And inflict ability block, daze, speed down for target enemy for 2 turns.(Can’t be evaded)

Unique - Loyalty and Friendship <Zeta>
    If c3po is alive, R2-D2 gains +20% max health, +20% max protection, +20% potency of C3PO, and Jedi Knight Anakin gains “master”.
    (Master: +100% Defense, +50% Health Steal, +30% Crit Chance, +30% Crit Damage. And immuned to daze, stun, shock)
    If C3PO uses his basic, then call Jedi Knight Anakin to assist.

Unique - Oh no...
    C3PO gains 15% TM and speed up(1 turn) starting battle. When there are no active allies, then C3PO escapes from the battle.

Unique - Master’s favor <zeta>
    When C3PO is dead, Jedi Knight Anakin(if he is active) saves him right away.(For just once) Then C3PO gains 50% health, 50% protection and 100% TM with cooldown reset.

Well.. Just my delusion..

My expectation of requirement is

If it is Legendary event.. then
    7-Star Jawas
    or 7-Star Ewoks

If it is Journey event.. then
    Jedi Knight Anakin, R2-D2, Han Solo, General Kenobi(Nov. login unit) and Commander Luke Skywalker
  • RavingGenius71
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    No one noticed the new Achievement introduced with the last update, to unlock a 7* Wicket?
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    No one noticed the new Achievement introduced with the last update, to unlock a 7\* Wicket?
    Everyone did

There was also the 3rd year anniversary that clued everyone in that ewoks would be needed

• Options
    They also added one for Traya amongst others.... Does that mean more Sith too?

No

They just FINALLY updated some achievements.
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    It WONT be ewoks at all they were friends..it be will another fashion an enemy like all legendary events..opposites
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    They also added one for Traya amongst others.... Does that mean more Sith too?

No

They just FINALLY updated some achievements.

Well actually if the Kotor toon keep coming then perhaps more Sith are indeed coming. Darth Malak or Darth Ravan.
    But on the other hand they stated the 7* Wicket achievement was to replace the days of spring reward for Android users.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    You just need $$$

And some @%#&amp;@*@&amp;# FAITH
  • LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    You will need...
    Jawas to capture him
    Farm boy Luke to free him from Jawas
    Troopers to blast him to pieces
    Chewbacca to pick up the pieces
    R2-D2 to put the pieces back together
    And Ewoks to worship him as a God.

When the real point is that C3PO was mostly just R2-D2s friend and translator for those that didn’t speak beep-Boop. He was completely useless in a fight. What is he going to do? When your team starts the battle, C3PO will yell, “Oh No.” put his hands in the air and run away. If R2 is also on your team, C3PO will have an argument with R2 that they should both leave. R2 will stay, C3PO will still run away.

What about Ugnaught, got to fit him in there somehow.

BTW, Hermit Yoda doesnt fight either
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Wrathor wrote: »
    If 8 films doesn't qualify as legendary god knows

9 films, two TV series, several video games games, several comics some featuring him, several books, countless toys, and more. He is one of the most Iconic characters in Star Wars. C3P0 is recognizable by people who never even seen a Star Wars movie. He is that iconic.

We have precedent for non-offensive yet powerful toons in hermit Yoda. C3P0 has seen countless battles even if he never fired a shot a blaster with his own body, yet has been key. Without C3PO they battle of Endor would have been lost. And he never fired a shot. So there is place for him in game.

So we have precedent for a pure supporting toon. He is one iconic characters ever in any medium. He is in more Star Wars content than anyone besides R2D2. How people are arguing he doesn't belong is beyond me. How people are saying he isn't worthy of being a legendary is beyond me. In the movies he had a key role in their victory.

Note I am not saying he is going to be legendary just that he is worthy of that role. He could very well be a grand arena reward toon. But if he is legendary he is worthy of it.

And now we are speculating on what will be required to unlock his possible legendary event my guess is Jawas. It likely is not Ewoks. With the sole exception of Grand Master Yoda, all legendary events require an opposing faction. Ewoks were never C3P0 opponents, they worshipped him as a god. They just historically don't fit.

So let's look at the faction that C3P0 has been on the opposing side of. As he has been in so much content the list is long.

Separatists
    Geonosians
    Droids (the droid army)
    Scoundrels
    Tuskens
    Jawas
    Empire
    Imperials Troopers
    Bounty Hunters
    Ungaunt
    First Order

That is quit a list. But we can safely remove some right off the bat. Empire, boutney hunters, and First Order are already needed in a legendary event so they are out. Geonosians, tuskens, and unguant don't have the numbers. Everyone already has imperial troopers, droids and scoundrels so it will be difficult for capital games to profit on them so they are likely out unless it is insanely difficult like OT Chewbacca so they are likely out.

That leaves separatists and Jawas. I find Jawas the most likely.

• Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    MilMuertes wrote: »

9 films... including Rogue One

And what does he do in those films other than annoy the main characters?

He was seen as a god. He helped (with Lukes jedi powers) bring the ewoks to the side of the rebellion to defeat the Empire. No big deal

Right.

Literally without C3PO, the gang would’ve been eaten by Ewoks. EWOKS.

Yep. I'm sure luke would have just sat there and watched his friends be eaten by teddy bears. Come on now.
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    It literally makes zero sense for it to be Ewoks aside that they were buddies in episode three because they thought he was a god. Ewoks have gotten a rework and some additions and Zetas. A lot of people have them geared up. Likely it will require Jawas, a poorly geared faction that will get those to spend to gear them up as the crystals spent for gear will make them money. Little money to be made with Ewoks!
  • Options
    I don’t question C3PO’s iconic status. But come on, 3PO never assisted anyone in battle. R2 mixes it up. He fought some battle droids. He stopped the trash compactor. He found Leia in the holding cell. He shot Luke his light saber and saved 3PO from being eaten by Jabba’s Pet thing. And Hermit Yoda trained Luke (sort of... don’t get me started on Yoda, he’s is far and away the worst Jedi Master ever.) but his assisting character is understandable. But C3PO never fought or assisted in anything. In fact almost everytime he said anything, someone told him to shut up.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    MilMuertes wrote: »

9 films... including Rogue One

And what does he do in those films other than annoy the main characters?

He was seen as a god. He helped (with Lukes jedi powers) bring the ewoks to the side of the rebellion to defeat the Empire. No big deal

Right.

Literally without C3PO, the gang would’ve been eaten by Ewoks. EWOKS.

Yep. I'm sure luke would have just sat there and watched his friends be eaten by teddy bears. Come on now.

I think he would’ve. But that’s just me...
  • Options
    Seeing as he's almost certainly going to be a Hoda type support if he's going to be any good in arena it won't really matter what his Star level is. So basically if you don't get him maxed this time it'll really only matter in raids.
  • Options
    I don’t question C3PO’s iconic status. But come on, 3PO never assisted anyone in battle. R2 mixes it up. He fought some battle droids. He stopped the trash compactor. He found Leia in the holding cell. He shot Luke his light saber and saved 3PO from being eaten by Jabba’s Pet thing. And Hermit Yoda trained Luke (sort of... don’t get me started on Yoda, he’s is far and away the worst Jedi Master ever.) but his assisting character is understandable. But C3PO never fought or assisted in anything. In fact almost everytime he said anything, someone told him to shut up.

Not true. He assisted R2 in saving Luke and company in the trash compactor. Speaking of R2, had C3P0 not spoke up for him he would have been in the hands of the Jawas when they were massacred by the Empire, the plans would have been back in the hands of the Empire. That been a quick end of the rebellion.

And the rebellion would have LOST the battle of Endor without him. He recruited an army of ewoks. He then acted as a decoy to set up that armies ambush. Without those acts the shield would have stayed up and the rebellion would have lost, the Empire would have been in position of of a new Death Star without the pervious weakness and Luke would have been alone as the sole survivor on the rebel side not in imperial custody.

And yes everyone always to tell him to shut up. But every time they did it seemed to act as a motivator. And his transition ability helped in several instances like in Jabba's Palace, translating R2, dealing with the ewoks and more.

No he wasn't an active combatant but he did ASSIST. His assistance was key to the fall of the Empire. This is fact. It is cannon. And CG agrees apparently as he is coming soon.

Now back to the topic, who do you think will needed to unlock C3P0 (whether his inclusion is justified or not) or do you think he will be coming some other way.

I feel there is a good chance that he is coming through the upcoming introduction of the Grand Arena. But if he is coming though a legendary event it will likely be Jawas that are required to unlock him. He is far to iconic to be a marquee toon in my opinion. He never was a combatant so a journey event would be inappropriate in my opinion.
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    What if we get red arm C3PO? We'd need resistance or FO?