Replies

• Options
    Hmm what about 1 vs 1.

Lets do it CG. 😁😁😁😁
  • Ultra
    11531 posts Moderator
    Options
    DJayK3 wrote: »
    Although my opponent and I have 2.3M gp, they have 40+ G12 toons versus my 15. I feel this is still something that can easily be accommodated for in the algorithm devs use to match opponents. GP and # of G12 toons should BOTH be considered.

It’s nice when I face a solid wall of G12s in all defensive positions when I have little to nothing to hash out in response.

Sorry, I’ll step down from my soap box now....and strive for 7th place and a free zeta.
    Your thread title is about 3v3 format but your argument is about G12 disparity rather than the game mode
  • Options
    Hmm what about 1 vs 1.

Lets do it CG. 😁😁😁😁

Well.. If so...

CubsFan Han will like it.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    So you want the devs to change matchmaking because you made poor decisions when gearing toons.

awesome insight....though not much different than thte 1000 other EXACT same posts all over the place....
    don't worry no one takin your free ponies away....
  • Options
    Why?
    If that is your complaint...
    I strongly disagree.
    You should have promoted your characters more systemically like them.
    That is just your own excuse.
    Sorry about that...
    Mine is GP 2.15M, I have 19 G12 characters similar as you.
    But I got 1st prize at the last GA, although my enemies have more G12 than I.
  • Options
    There is no team synergy. Not a fan
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    Why?

But I got 1st prize at the last GA, although my enemies have more G12 than I.

So what not sure what you want praise, gratification what ????

I could have 50 G12 Geos, GQJ , Phasmas, whatever.... you have 5 and revan..... you win 50v5...

not sure what you want....what you think that it's strategy, skill... ???

What are you saying ??

Having toons more or less means nothing it's not a comparison of anything

You have the god toons or you don't....nothing else really matters....not your "skill" your strat nothing...

and if you both have god toons then it's mods.....

• Options
    This thread has turned into a p!ssing contest.....

Please continue
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    So you want the devs to change matchmaking because you made poor decisions when gearing toons.

awesome insight....though not much different than thte 1000 other EXACT same posts all over the place....
    don't worry no one takin your free ponies away....

I'm just tired of all you crybabies whining about the matchmaking is unfair. I'm 2.5 gp and only have 2 more g12 than the op but have easily won every match. If you don't like ga don't join. It's not mandatory. Otherwise quit crying about it.
  • Options
    Please add join button. I do not want to participate in this **** 3v3. please dismiss the one who invented it.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Mine is GP 2.15m.

This is my defense squad.

qkwryqgtickj.png

And this is what I defeated.

jv9oxr6mlfgf.png

My offense Team.

Defeat: Palp Lead
    XII CLS (U1 U2) spd:248
    XII RHan (U) spd:218
    X STH spd:138

Defeat: Talzin Lead
    XII EP (L) spd:212
    XII Thrawn (U) spd: 270
    XI Darth Vader spd: 230

Defeat: Boba Lead
    X Jyn spd:240
    IX Old Ben spd:190
    VIII Cassian spd: 188
    +
    IX Wedge spd:148
    IX Biggs spd:187
    XI Nest spd:238

Defeat: GMY Lead
    XII GK spd:210
    XII Ezra spd:218
    IX QGJ spd:224

Defeat: CLS Lead
    XII JTR (L U1 U2) spd: 250
    XII R2-D2 (U1 U2) spd:268
    XII BB-8 (U1) spd: 290
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @Dk_rek

Farming and Promoting characters are strategy.

If you promote gears of wrong characters, then you deserved it.

Matching with similar GP is fair.
    The number of G12 characters?
    Yes. That might affect “who is winner?”

The point is,
    If you and enemy has same GP,
    you could have farmed same as your enemy.
    This is fair. Just not for my 1st place.
    “Same GP” is not unfair.

This is my opinion.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand this GP+extended considerations idea. GP is already that. It's just that GP's step up in gear is quite low, if how GP is calculated changes, the problem is gone.
  • Options
    I can't figure out 3v3, stop making improvements and cater to my whining!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    3v3 was a fun change I for one applaud CG for this .
  • Options
    It's a challenge, kids. I understand that your parents protect you from most of those, but it's for your own good.
    If you want to **** that you're a grown adult, act like it and accept what you paid for.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Lol upgrade your rosters stop complaining
  • Options
    Grand arena 3 on 3 is very ugly and not balanced mode. This is the worst thing that the developers have done lately. If the arena becomes impenetrable to the protection of standing characters such as Luke, ANFIS was Carrying, Han and Chubaka... and this is the top of the list. Return 5 to 5 with the fleet.
  • Options
    3v3 is fine, but i want my ships back in the **** game.
  • Shantaram
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Literally not interested in the 3vs3 rubbish and am just joining for the prizes, underdeploying, and giving my opponents the day off. I easily have enough G12 to compete btw (60+) but it's just a badly thought out mode with no relevance to the rest of the game IMO and a massive turn off.

rpbe99xa3sth.jpg

5vs5 and ships, I'm all over, though...they're relevant!
  • Options
    I just join for prizes too, but still set some reasonable defences so my opponent has something worthwhile to attack.
  • Shantaram
    31 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    I just join for prizes too, but still set some reasonable defences so my opponent has something worthwhile to attack.

Hell, yeah, stuck Revan etc at the front to give em a challenge if they wanna have a go, but I'm happily giving away the victory in a mode I'll NEVER play just to shaft this silly experiment!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    DJayK3 wrote: »
    Although my opponent and I have 2.3M gp, they have 40+ G12 toons versus my 15. I feel this is still something that can easily be accommodated for in the algorithm devs use to match opponents. GP and # of G12 toons should BOTH be considered.

The developers and designers can accomodate for anything, but why should they change this? GP is as good a match-up parameter as any (well, apart from fleet GP being included, when ships are not used). Your opponent simply developed his roster differently and ended up with a roster (probably) more suited for GA.
  • Options
    So stupid system! The actual GP is not equal. My fleet is stronger. So, my actual GP without fleet is 1 103 000, my opponent's actual GP is 1 263 000. Who is the winner? My opponent is 14.5% more powerful.
  • Options
    Isn't it just a learning experience that shows holes in how you play / played versus other players, thus giving you something to aim for roster wise?

Honestly, I have same issue with the number of zetas but I know that's because I was collecting toons instead of farming zetas and I switched over probably 6 months too late...but that's my fault, not CGs or my opponent's.

Time to admit your mistakes (if only to yourself) and put it right!
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    3 vs 3 sucks!!!
    Team sinergies are often destroyed.
    3 years of 5 characters teams, so....It's a different game.
    Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on