If Darth Revan is released this year I will be shocked

Replies

  • crzydroid
    4461 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Why are we only doing 6 attempts? And why wouldn't you account for all that when that's what you need to spend? My math is right (and I acknowledge that so is Roopehunter's), but I don't understand why you would do it that way. I'm spending 375 crystals/day for those 8 shards, regardless of how it's broken up. The actual cost to me then is 47 crystals/shard; 75 crystals/shard if I leave out the free energy.
    Because you aren't spending the same amount of crystals for each of those 8 shards. The first 2 - 3 from natural energy are free, the rest costs crystals, so your 375 crystals aren't spent for all 8 shards but only for whatever you get after the free attempts, and at different rates.
    And we are counting with 6 attempts because that's how many you get from one energy refresh, assuming a 20e node.

    Ok. But, that seems a very weird way to do it. If I'm farming a 20 energy ship node and I'm in such a hurry that I'm refreshing, I will buy my 3 refreshes all at once, and do all my attempts all at once.

    I'll leave it at that, but man to just buy a refresh and do 6 attempts and walk away and say those 2 shards cost 125 crystals is weird.

    Again, you ought to be looking at the marginal cost, not the total cost, when the cost increases with each set.

    The reason they are talking about 6 attempts is because that’s how many you are able to do with the 100 crystal energy refresh. To do the other 2 attempts you need to refresh again, which makes it even more expensive.

    If I, for some unknown reason, buy just a single refresh, do 6 sims and then leave the other 2 un-simmed, those shards still only cost 75 crystals per shard on the 2nd refresh (100 crystals for the energy, 50 for the node). Still cheaper than the 80 from the shop.

    But, again, you don't play this way. If you are refreshing a node, you are doing all 8 sims; you are probably also buying enough energy at one single time to do all the refreshes, so you need to use the total cost, do you not?

    I calculate it based on the energy cost for the 8 attempts, which is 100*1.33333 = 133 crystals. But it works out the same either way. If you calculate it assuming that the 150 crystals are buying you 8 attempts you are understating the cost.

    Which is why I calculate the whole cost. I spend 375 crystals on that node each day, and I get 8 shards. Actual crystal cost per shard is 47 for that particular node.

    You're going to do the free energy anyway. The point of the excercise is to compare refresh cost to shipments cost. You're not going to buy from shipments and NOT do the free 8 sims. So to compare cost vs. shipments, you have to compare cost of the shards after the free ones--the ones you're actually paying for.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Why are we only doing 6 attempts? And why wouldn't you account for all that when that's what you need to spend? My math is right (and I acknowledge that so is Roopehunter's), but I don't understand why you would do it that way. I'm spending 375 crystals/day for those 8 shards, regardless of how it's broken up. The actual cost to me then is 47 crystals/shard; 75 crystals/shard if I leave out the free energy.
    Because you aren't spending the same amount of crystals for each of those 8 shards. The first 2 - 3 from natural energy are free, the rest costs crystals, so your 375 crystals aren't spent for all 8 shards but only for whatever you get after the free attempts, and at different rates.
    And we are counting with 6 attempts because that's how many you get from one energy refresh, assuming a 20e node.

    Ok. But, that seems a very weird way to do it. If I'm farming a 20 energy ship node and I'm in such a hurry that I'm refreshing, I will buy my 3 refreshes all at once, and do all my attempts all at once.

    I'll leave it at that, but man to just buy a refresh and do 6 attempts and walk away and say those 2 shards cost 125 crystals is weird.

    Again, you ought to be looking at the marginal cost, not the total cost, when the cost increases with each set.

    The reason they are talking about 6 attempts is because that’s how many you are able to do with the 100 crystal energy refresh. To do the other 2 attempts you need to refresh again, which makes it even more expensive.

    If I, for some unknown reason, buy just a single refresh, do 6 sims and then leave the other 2 un-simmed, those shards still only cost 75 crystals per shard on the 2nd refresh (100 crystals for the energy, 50 for the node). Still cheaper than the 80 from the shop.

    But, again, you don't play this way. If you are refreshing a node, you are doing all 8 sims; you are probably also buying enough energy at one single time to do all the refreshes, so you need to use the total cost, do you not?

    I calculate it based on the energy cost for the 8 attempts, which is 100*1.33333 = 133 crystals. But it works out the same either way. If you calculate it assuming that the 150 crystals are buying you 8 attempts you are understating the cost.

    Which is why I calculate the whole cost. I spend 375 crystals on that node each day, and I get 8 shards. Actual crystal cost per shard is 47 for that particular node.

    You're going to do the free energy anyway. The point of the excercise is to compare refresh cost to shipments cost. You're not going to buy from shipments and NOT do the free 8 sims. So to compare cost vs. shipments, you have to compare cost of the shards after the free ones--the ones you're actually paying for.

    Right, but you aren't going to do that on just the 2nd refresh, because in the long run, it's not cheaper to buy from shipments until you hit the 200 refreshes (at least in cantina, never figured it out for ships).

    I fully understand that your these specific shards cost 83 crystals per shard. But because you don't actually play that way, it doesn't make sense to measure it that way.

    However, when it comes to shipment cost vs farm cost, if you cut off at exactly 80 crystals like they are here, you are doing yourself a disservice.

    If you just buy all the shards from shipments, you hit 24,000 crystals. If you do your way, only buy enough to do a single node refresh and buy the rest of the shards from shipments (because the 2nd refresh cost is 83 crystals per shard), it'll take 33 days and cost 17,985 crystals. If you do it my way, and just do 24 attempts/day, buy 2 node refreshes and the 3 energy refreshes you need, it only costs 13,785 crystals.
  • No_Try wrote: »

    Characters released in the game with no plans is not a pattern as there's no amount deliberation or naturalistic drive behind it. We saw increasing amount of leg/hero releases with some preceding effects. That's another pattern.
    Pattern is a repeating system of events
    Deliberate or not it’s a pattern

  • Liath
    3705 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Why are we only doing 6 attempts? And why wouldn't you account for all that when that's what you need to spend? My math is right (and I acknowledge that so is Roopehunter's), but I don't understand why you would do it that way. I'm spending 375 crystals/day for those 8 shards, regardless of how it's broken up. The actual cost to me then is 47 crystals/shard; 75 crystals/shard if I leave out the free energy.
    Because you aren't spending the same amount of crystals for each of those 8 shards. The first 2 - 3 from natural energy are free, the rest costs crystals, so your 375 crystals aren't spent for all 8 shards but only for whatever you get after the free attempts, and at different rates.
    And we are counting with 6 attempts because that's how many you get from one energy refresh, assuming a 20e node.

    Ok. But, that seems a very weird way to do it. If I'm farming a 20 energy ship node and I'm in such a hurry that I'm refreshing, I will buy my 3 refreshes all at once, and do all my attempts all at once.

    I'll leave it at that, but man to just buy a refresh and do 6 attempts and walk away and say those 2 shards cost 125 crystals is weird.

    Again, you ought to be looking at the marginal cost, not the total cost, when the cost increases with each set.

    The reason they are talking about 6 attempts is because that’s how many you are able to do with the 100 crystal energy refresh. To do the other 2 attempts you need to refresh again, which makes it even more expensive.

    If I, for some unknown reason, buy just a single refresh, do 6 sims and then leave the other 2 un-simmed, those shards still only cost 75 crystals per shard on the 2nd refresh (100 crystals for the energy, 50 for the node). Still cheaper than the 80 from the shop.

    But, again, you don't play this way. If you are refreshing a node, you are doing all 8 sims; you are probably also buying enough energy at one single time to do all the refreshes, so you need to use the total cost, do you not?

    I calculate it based on the energy cost for the 8 attempts, which is 100*1.33333 = 133 crystals. But it works out the same either way. If you calculate it assuming that the 150 crystals are buying you 8 attempts you are understating the cost.

    Which is why I calculate the whole cost. I spend 375 crystals on that node each day, and I get 8 shards. Actual crystal cost per shard is 47 for that particular node.

    You're going to do the free energy anyway. The point of the excercise is to compare refresh cost to shipments cost. You're not going to buy from shipments and NOT do the free 8 sims. So to compare cost vs. shipments, you have to compare cost of the shards after the free ones--the ones you're actually paying for.

    Right, but you aren't going to do that on just the 2nd refresh, because in the long run, it's not cheaper to buy from shipments until you hit the 200 refreshes (at least in cantina, never figured it out for ships).

    I fully understand that your these specific shards cost 83 crystals per shard. But because you don't actually play that way, it doesn't make sense to measure it that way.

    However, when it comes to shipment cost vs farm cost, if you cut off at exactly 80 crystals like they are here, you are doing yourself a disservice.

    If you just buy all the shards from shipments, you hit 24,000 crystals. If you do your way, only buy enough to do a single node refresh and buy the rest of the shards from shipments (because the 2nd refresh cost is 83 crystals per shard), it'll take 33 days and cost 17,985 crystals. If you do it my way, and just do 24 attempts/day, buy 2 node refreshes and the 3 energy refreshes you need, it only costs 13,785 crystals.

    Please show your math. Buying the shards from shipments costs 22,400, not 24,000. And why are you assuming we will have 33 days?
  • I think it's going to be Malak first. He will need hk47 and 4 new OR toons. He won't be meta, but he will definitely play a role in arena along with revan, cls, NS, and GG. Arena may become a healthier place soon or at least one can hope.
  • Stick wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »

    Characters released in the game with no plans is not a pattern as there's no amount deliberation or naturalistic drive behind it. We saw increasing amount of leg/hero releases with some preceding effects. That's another pattern.
    Pattern is a repeating system of events
    Deliberate or not it’s a pattern

    Seems we'll have to argue semantics now. If they never did anything else with any of the toons after release, this action would be a noise=lack of meaningful data. The actions they did are the patterns and if they had showcased some kind of logic to their inactions, that would be a pattern as well (i.e. droids never get used in x type of events), but that has yet to exist.
  • I wish darth revan event started same day carth and juhani were farmable...the utter rage on this forum would make a sith lords heart warm :)
  • BucMan55
    239 posts Member
    edited February 21
    I am wondering how they reconcile having both Malak and Darth Revan enter the game. Obviously one would be a Journey type like JKR. But how about the other. Marquee? Standard Legendary a la BB8 or Chewie? Any 5 Light Side OR characters? Difficulty on par with Chewie and 3P0?? Most comments I see refer to either Malak or DR as the journey type char, but not many bring up how the other enters the game. Both could be used as a journey type, but they would need 5 more chars to make folks panic farm to get both chars.

    Occams razor says Malak Legendary being a required 5th char with JKR, Canderous, Bastila, and HK?? That makes little sense since the player in KOTOR never gets to use Malak to go on a journey with him.
  • StarSon
    3448 posts Member
    edited February 21
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Why are we only doing 6 attempts? And why wouldn't you account for all that when that's what you need to spend? My math is right (and I acknowledge that so is Roopehunter's), but I don't understand why you would do it that way. I'm spending 375 crystals/day for those 8 shards, regardless of how it's broken up. The actual cost to me then is 47 crystals/shard; 75 crystals/shard if I leave out the free energy.
    Because you aren't spending the same amount of crystals for each of those 8 shards. The first 2 - 3 from natural energy are free, the rest costs crystals, so your 375 crystals aren't spent for all 8 shards but only for whatever you get after the free attempts, and at different rates.
    And we are counting with 6 attempts because that's how many you get from one energy refresh, assuming a 20e node.

    Ok. But, that seems a very weird way to do it. If I'm farming a 20 energy ship node and I'm in such a hurry that I'm refreshing, I will buy my 3 refreshes all at once, and do all my attempts all at once.

    I'll leave it at that, but man to just buy a refresh and do 6 attempts and walk away and say those 2 shards cost 125 crystals is weird.

    Again, you ought to be looking at the marginal cost, not the total cost, when the cost increases with each set.

    The reason they are talking about 6 attempts is because that’s how many you are able to do with the 100 crystal energy refresh. To do the other 2 attempts you need to refresh again, which makes it even more expensive.

    If I, for some unknown reason, buy just a single refresh, do 6 sims and then leave the other 2 un-simmed, those shards still only cost 75 crystals per shard on the 2nd refresh (100 crystals for the energy, 50 for the node). Still cheaper than the 80 from the shop.

    But, again, you don't play this way. If you are refreshing a node, you are doing all 8 sims; you are probably also buying enough energy at one single time to do all the refreshes, so you need to use the total cost, do you not?

    I calculate it based on the energy cost for the 8 attempts, which is 100*1.33333 = 133 crystals. But it works out the same either way. If you calculate it assuming that the 150 crystals are buying you 8 attempts you are understating the cost.

    Which is why I calculate the whole cost. I spend 375 crystals on that node each day, and I get 8 shards. Actual crystal cost per shard is 47 for that particular node.

    You're going to do the free energy anyway. The point of the excercise is to compare refresh cost to shipments cost. You're not going to buy from shipments and NOT do the free 8 sims. So to compare cost vs. shipments, you have to compare cost of the shards after the free ones--the ones you're actually paying for.

    Right, but you aren't going to do that on just the 2nd refresh, because in the long run, it's not cheaper to buy from shipments until you hit the 200 refreshes (at least in cantina, never figured it out for ships).

    I fully understand that your these specific shards cost 83 crystals per shard. But because you don't actually play that way, it doesn't make sense to measure it that way.

    However, when it comes to shipment cost vs farm cost, if you cut off at exactly 80 crystals like they are here, you are doing yourself a disservice.

    If you just buy all the shards from shipments, you hit 24,000 crystals. If you do your way, only buy enough to do a single node refresh and buy the rest of the shards from shipments (because the 2nd refresh cost is 83 crystals per shard), it'll take 33 days and cost 17,985 crystals. If you do it my way, and just do 24 attempts/day, buy 2 node refreshes and the 3 energy refreshes you need, it only costs 13,785 crystals.

    Please show your math. Buying the shards from shipments costs 22,400, not 24,000. And why are you assuming we will have 33 days?

    So, had the wrong shard count. 280 shards, since 50 from marquee, and no pack. Also changes to 31 days, which isn’t “what we’ll have to farm) so much as the fastest it can be done when splitting the farming up your way.

    280 shards @ 80 crystals = 22,400
    (5 shards @ 225 crystals = 6975) + (4 shards @ 320 crystals = 9920) = 16,985
    8 shards @ 375 crystals = 11,625

    So numbers are a little different, but still cheaper to just do 24 attempts for crystals.
  • Dk_rek
    2496 posts Member
    edited February 21
    malak gonna have a ship makes HT look like a paper airplane... *sigh* more not good for the game coming
    They will scale down the leviathan to starfighter size and while active prevents capitals from reinforcment and generates 3000 percent protection stacking which cannot be dispelled and he autotaunts permantly
  • Liath
    3705 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Why are we only doing 6 attempts? And why wouldn't you account for all that when that's what you need to spend? My math is right (and I acknowledge that so is Roopehunter's), but I don't understand why you would do it that way. I'm spending 375 crystals/day for those 8 shards, regardless of how it's broken up. The actual cost to me then is 47 crystals/shard; 75 crystals/shard if I leave out the free energy.
    Because you aren't spending the same amount of crystals for each of those 8 shards. The first 2 - 3 from natural energy are free, the rest costs crystals, so your 375 crystals aren't spent for all 8 shards but only for whatever you get after the free attempts, and at different rates.
    And we are counting with 6 attempts because that's how many you get from one energy refresh, assuming a 20e node.

    Ok. But, that seems a very weird way to do it. If I'm farming a 20 energy ship node and I'm in such a hurry that I'm refreshing, I will buy my 3 refreshes all at once, and do all my attempts all at once.

    I'll leave it at that, but man to just buy a refresh and do 6 attempts and walk away and say those 2 shards cost 125 crystals is weird.

    Again, you ought to be looking at the marginal cost, not the total cost, when the cost increases with each set.

    The reason they are talking about 6 attempts is because that’s how many you are able to do with the 100 crystal energy refresh. To do the other 2 attempts you need to refresh again, which makes it even more expensive.

    If I, for some unknown reason, buy just a single refresh, do 6 sims and then leave the other 2 un-simmed, those shards still only cost 75 crystals per shard on the 2nd refresh (100 crystals for the energy, 50 for the node). Still cheaper than the 80 from the shop.

    But, again, you don't play this way. If you are refreshing a node, you are doing all 8 sims; you are probably also buying enough energy at one single time to do all the refreshes, so you need to use the total cost, do you not?

    I calculate it based on the energy cost for the 8 attempts, which is 100*1.33333 = 133 crystals. But it works out the same either way. If you calculate it assuming that the 150 crystals are buying you 8 attempts you are understating the cost.

    Which is why I calculate the whole cost. I spend 375 crystals on that node each day, and I get 8 shards. Actual crystal cost per shard is 47 for that particular node.

    You're going to do the free energy anyway. The point of the excercise is to compare refresh cost to shipments cost. You're not going to buy from shipments and NOT do the free 8 sims. So to compare cost vs. shipments, you have to compare cost of the shards after the free ones--the ones you're actually paying for.

    Right, but you aren't going to do that on just the 2nd refresh, because in the long run, it's not cheaper to buy from shipments until you hit the 200 refreshes (at least in cantina, never figured it out for ships).

    I fully understand that your these specific shards cost 83 crystals per shard. But because you don't actually play that way, it doesn't make sense to measure it that way.

    However, when it comes to shipment cost vs farm cost, if you cut off at exactly 80 crystals like they are here, you are doing yourself a disservice.

    If you just buy all the shards from shipments, you hit 24,000 crystals. If you do your way, only buy enough to do a single node refresh and buy the rest of the shards from shipments (because the 2nd refresh cost is 83 crystals per shard), it'll take 33 days and cost 17,985 crystals. If you do it my way, and just do 24 attempts/day, buy 2 node refreshes and the 3 energy refreshes you need, it only costs 13,785 crystals.

    Please show your math. Buying the shards from shipments costs 22,400, not 24,000. And why are you assuming we will have 33 days?

    I just realized I did that wrong, give me a minute.

    Marquees give 50 shards without a pack, not 30.
  • Liath
    3705 posts Member
    edited February 21
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Why are we only doing 6 attempts? And why wouldn't you account for all that when that's what you need to spend? My math is right (and I acknowledge that so is Roopehunter's), but I don't understand why you would do it that way. I'm spending 375 crystals/day for those 8 shards, regardless of how it's broken up. The actual cost to me then is 47 crystals/shard; 75 crystals/shard if I leave out the free energy.
    Because you aren't spending the same amount of crystals for each of those 8 shards. The first 2 - 3 from natural energy are free, the rest costs crystals, so your 375 crystals aren't spent for all 8 shards but only for whatever you get after the free attempts, and at different rates.
    And we are counting with 6 attempts because that's how many you get from one energy refresh, assuming a 20e node.

    Ok. But, that seems a very weird way to do it. If I'm farming a 20 energy ship node and I'm in such a hurry that I'm refreshing, I will buy my 3 refreshes all at once, and do all my attempts all at once.

    I'll leave it at that, but man to just buy a refresh and do 6 attempts and walk away and say those 2 shards cost 125 crystals is weird.

    Again, you ought to be looking at the marginal cost, not the total cost, when the cost increases with each set.

    The reason they are talking about 6 attempts is because that’s how many you are able to do with the 100 crystal energy refresh. To do the other 2 attempts you need to refresh again, which makes it even more expensive.

    If I, for some unknown reason, buy just a single refresh, do 6 sims and then leave the other 2 un-simmed, those shards still only cost 75 crystals per shard on the 2nd refresh (100 crystals for the energy, 50 for the node). Still cheaper than the 80 from the shop.

    But, again, you don't play this way. If you are refreshing a node, you are doing all 8 sims; you are probably also buying enough energy at one single time to do all the refreshes, so you need to use the total cost, do you not?

    I calculate it based on the energy cost for the 8 attempts, which is 100*1.33333 = 133 crystals. But it works out the same either way. If you calculate it assuming that the 150 crystals are buying you 8 attempts you are understating the cost.

    Which is why I calculate the whole cost. I spend 375 crystals on that node each day, and I get 8 shards. Actual crystal cost per shard is 47 for that particular node.

    You're going to do the free energy anyway. The point of the excercise is to compare refresh cost to shipments cost. You're not going to buy from shipments and NOT do the free 8 sims. So to compare cost vs. shipments, you have to compare cost of the shards after the free ones--the ones you're actually paying for.

    Right, but you aren't going to do that on just the 2nd refresh, because in the long run, it's not cheaper to buy from shipments until you hit the 200 refreshes (at least in cantina, never figured it out for ships).

    I fully understand that your these specific shards cost 83 crystals per shard. But because you don't actually play that way, it doesn't make sense to measure it that way.

    However, when it comes to shipment cost vs farm cost, if you cut off at exactly 80 crystals like they are here, you are doing yourself a disservice.

    If you just buy all the shards from shipments, you hit 24,000 crystals. If you do your way, only buy enough to do a single node refresh and buy the rest of the shards from shipments (because the 2nd refresh cost is 83 crystals per shard), it'll take 33 days and cost 17,985 crystals. If you do it my way, and just do 24 attempts/day, buy 2 node refreshes and the 3 energy refreshes you need, it only costs 13,785 crystals.

    Please show your math. Buying the shards from shipments costs 22,400, not 24,000. And why are you assuming we will have 33 days?

    So, had the wrong shard count. 280 shards, since 50 from marquee, and no pack. Also changes to 31 days, which isn’t “what we’ll have to farm) so much as the fastest it can be done when splitting the farming up your way.

    280 shards @ 80 crystals = 22,400
    (5 shards @ 225 crystals = 6975) + (4 shards @ 320 crystals = 9920) = 16,985
    8 shards @ 375 crystals = 11,625

    So numbers are a little different, but still cheaper to just do 24 attempts for crystals.

    The timing is essential to the math since if there's no time pressure, the cheapest method is to do zero refreshes and complete the farm in 105 days.

    If you spend 225 crystals in this scenario, you're spending 100 crystals on energy to do the additional 2 attempts on your one refresh. So you can either skip those additional 2 attempts and only spend 125 crystals a day for a total of 14 attempts, or you can divide the energy across days meaning you only need to do that energy refresh ~every other day, or you can use the remaining 80 energy getting more shards of something else, which means you aren't spending all those crystals just for these shards, but are also getting, say, Sith Fighter, which could also be needed for a capital ship legendary.

    Since you are assuming 8 shards for your scenario (33.3333333% drop rate), you should also be assuming an average of 5.3333333 shards for the 16 attempts scenario, not 5.

    ETA: Now that we know this is a real scenario, I did my own math, and I disagree with what was done earlier in the thread. My calculation is that the second node refresh costs 183 crystals for an expected value of 2.666 shards, or around 70 crystals per shard.
    Post edited by Liath on
  • Itll milk all the whales dry for sure
  • Make sure the milk is blue.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • #moofmilker
    Go Pens!
  • We're only a few months away from the 36th anniversary of Return of the Jedi. What better way to celebrate that momentous anniversary than to add not one, not two, but THREE zetas to an iconic character like the Gammorean Guard?
  • While i believe it is most likely Darth Revan i sure would be happier with a Darth Malak.
  • Mstrefe1 wrote: »
    Make sure the milk is blue.

    Could be then updated blue milk from Last Jedi, that stuff was crAAAAAzaaay!!
    HUTT TANK: YOU HAVE TO BRIBE WITH CRYSTALS TO PASS MY TAUNT!!!
  • Monel
    1078 posts Member
    Due to the recent video mishap, maybe they will skip the GG update and move straight to Darth Revan.
  • Riffinator
    2523 posts Member
    edited February 21
    Monel wrote: »
    Due to the recent video mishap, maybe they will skip the GG update and move straight to Darth Revan.

    not happening
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Yeah, they will now skip Darth Revan and go right to the much needed, oft-asked for Tusken rework along with the new raid where you fight a Krayt Dragon. It'll be immune to all attacks except those from Tuskens and the raid rewards will be Mk.IV carbantis and Mk.XII Visors.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Monel
    1078 posts Member
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Yeah, they will now skip Darth Revan and go right to the much needed, oft-asked for Tusken rework along with the new raid where you fight a Krayt Dragon. It'll be immune to all attacks except those from Tuskens and the raid rewards will be Mk.IV carbantis and Mk.XII Visors.

    I love it, make it happen!
  • Darth revans coming, and soon. I really dont know why some doubt this so much.
  • You better go Zeta GMY Leadership then, to get immunity to Shock.
  • Monel wrote: »
    This leads to Darth Revan in April at the start of their fiscal new year.
    I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. I wouldn’t be surprised if we were given closer to a month to farm DS OR toons, since they are all in single hard nodes (except canderous), as opposed to the LS OR toons which were doubled up with ship nodes so you theoretically could farm them faster. CG is purposely slowing down DS farm since they’re gonna give us more time.
    That, or DS OR won’t be needed for any legendaries, kinda like solo toons.

  • Monel wrote: »
    This leads to Darth Revan in April at the start of their fiscal new year.
    I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. I wouldn’t be surprised if we were given closer to a month to farm DS OR toons, since they are all in single hard nodes (except canderous), as opposed to the LS OR toons which were doubled up with ship nodes so you theoretically could farm them faster. CG is purposely slowing down DS farm since they’re gonna give us more time.
    That, or DS OR won’t be needed for any legendaries, kinda like solo toons.

    3 weeks. Start counting down.
  • Nice theory, but personally I'm going ham on my Old Republic guys until they're all 7* and G10 or so.
  • Thanos is coming.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
Sign In or Register to comment.