Transmission Received

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Never mind, Crumb dropped it.
  • Options
    There’s always money in the banana stand. George Bluth from arrested development
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I hope the puzzle reveals more information not mentioned by Crumb.
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »
    MistaLeahy wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Crumb just gave another hint in discord, and so is @CG_Erik

Looks like we will be cracking this puzzle very soon with their assistance

image0.png

Its somehow related to something we've done before

One of the hints for Chewbacca was the color boxes in Crumbs profile, correct? How were those used?

no it was the c3po event

Either way, how was it decoded?

confirmed malek to be very hard but more to be unsolved
  • Options
    Bacon.....he was saying money in the bacon and stopped because it's the wrong phrase. Bacon cypher.
  • Options
    Go with me a minute here ...
    Hex codes for the RGB color combinations were given before. Maybe each RGB combination represents one letter. Concatenate the hex RGB codes into a single hex, convert to decimal.
    • 74 73 77 = 747377h = 7631735d
    • 72 79 6D = 72796Dh = 7502189d
    • 66 78 75 = 667876h = 6715509d
    • 74 79 6B = 74796Bh = 7633259d
    • 6C 73 76 = 6C7376h = 7107446d
    • 70 65 77 = 706577h = 7366007d
    Let the numbers 1-26 represent the letters A-Z, and 27-52 represent a-z. Take the modulus (52) of our decimal numbers, where the remainder represents the letter
    • mod(7631735,52) = 7 = G
    • mod(7502189,52) = 45 = s
    • mod(6715509,52) = 21 = U
    • mod(7633259,52) = 23 = W
    • mod(7107446,52) = 34 = h
    • mod(7366007,52) = 51 = y
    We have a six letter sequence: GsUWhy. In reverse order: yhWUsG
    Which gives us a valid BITLY link to a revealing gif http://bit.ly/yhWUsG
    tumblr_m07madzo051qjf8mgo3_r1_250.gif

Obviously we will be getting Ellen DeGeneres legendary and she will be piloting a fancy black sports car.
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Obviously we will be getting Ellen DeGeneres legendary and she will be piloting a fancy black sports car.
    I am 100% down for Jedi Master Ellen DeGeneres in her magical flying space car.

lol nice :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Never mind, Crumb dropped it.

For those who didn't see it (like me lol)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/200778/showdown-at-star-forge#latest
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    We are getting a kit reveal through the puzzle

pha4vy4fsern.png
  • Options

pha4vy4fsern.png

Where'd ya find that?
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

pha4vy4fsern.png

A four turn cooldown move that does 100% of target's max health in damage? Glad the power creep is slowing down.Excellent puzzling work so far though folks!
  • Options
    Awesome, more KOTOR coming

I am so happy (joke)
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet we will only need one character to rule the galaxy
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome, more KOTOR coming

I am so happy (joke)

It’s just Malak. No need to get all “KOTOR sucks give me another Han.”
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    sigsig and the other puzzle masters solved the bitly link

I think Crumb was waiting on the puzzle to be solved for posting the Kit Reveal thread
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb

I enjoyed this puzzle. I liked how you dropped a hint way back in January, that is some insane amount of patience, and the kit tease twist after finding out the toon is neat. CG_Erik was a fun sport. I hope he is around more often in the future
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Great job puzzle solvers!!!

And thank you very much!
  • Options

pha4vy4fsern.png

Congrats! I hope you enjoyed the kit preview
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb whilst we have you here, is the Falcon event still happening tomorrow?
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Can we get a cleaner version
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Can we get a cleaner version

on them: and Shock _ _a lor 2 turns. . l.

FINAL TEXT : Deal damage to target enemy equal to 100% of their Max Health, and gain a stack of Dark Infusion until the end of battle, which can't be dispelled or prevented. Then, recover Health equal to the damage dealt. This ability cant be evaded and starts on cooldown.

Dark Infusion:+35% Offense per stack (max 3 stacks). At max stacks, these bonuses are doubled and basicac attacks inflict Healing immunity for 2 turns.

Unique 2 : Jaws of life : FINAL TEXT (ZETA) Darth Malak takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects, and at the ... of battle he loses all Protection and gains that much Max Health. Malak gains 35% Critical Avoidance, Health Steal, Tenacity, and Defense while he has bubled while he has less than 50% Health, and tripled while he has lesc Malak reaches each of these thresholds, he gains a bonus

lb20aqoq0pir.png
  • Options
    Wait, this is all? Malak and a bit of kit reveal? I thought there’d be more. Like a raid, or something interesting.
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Options
    Lichbane wrote: »
    Wait, this is all? Malak and a bit of kit reveal? I thought there’d be more. Like a raid, or something interesting.

i mean Malak comes with an event, that lasts 2 days. plus they dropped the Road Ahead which has plans for a new TB, so there is that.
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

pha4vy4fsern.png

A four turn cooldown move that does 100% of target's max health in damage? Glad the power creep is slowing down.Excellent puzzling work so far though folks!

You can fire off Annihilation turn 4 if things go well, this is nothing broken...
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

pha4vy4fsern.png

You can fire off Annihilation turn 4 if things go well, this is nothing broken...

Plus 100% of max health damage isn’t an insta-kill if they still have protection.
  • Options

pha4vy4fsern.png

Plus 100% of max health damage isn’t an insta-kill if they still have protection.

I wonder how that will work with Raid bosses. Massive damage?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    _Reaper_ wrote: »

pha4vy4fsern.png

I wonder how that will work with Raid bosses. Massive damage?

My guess is some low percentage of max health, similar to deathmark.
  • Options

pha4vy4fsern.png

17.500k power? :disappointed: How can we enjoy a kit of an exclusive event for whales and +2y players? I have both JKR and DR and I'm so happy I won't be able to get him without putting 400$ on a table...

I'm out of this boat. Not spending on this game even a single $ anymore, I was occasional spender but since it's becoming just a whale game not a dolphin or ftp friendly anymore I really stop to care anymore.

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

pha4vy4fsern.png

17.500k power? :disappointed: How can we enjoy a kit of an exclusive event for whales and +2y players? I have both JKR and DR and I'm so happy I won't be able to get him without putting 400$ on a table...

I'm out of this boat. Not spending on this game even a single $ anymore, I was occasional spender but since it's becoming just a whale game not a dolphin or ftp friendly anymore I really stop to care anymore.

You will be able to get him for free if you wait for the second time.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »

pha4vy4fsern.png

You will be able to get him for free if you wait for the second time.

Sure will do. If I still would be playing it. Been playing over a year now I catched up a meta. Eventhough I'm #1 each day for both arenas I'm not in possibly of getting a brand new content even if spend a little money. It would require few hundreds. It's becoming pay to win strictly. For me personally it's kill fun out of this game. But that's my personal opinion, you could be happy even getting it 3rd time around but in meanwhile I imagine top 5-10 will be permanently blocked by this p2w character.

Have a nice day