Say it ain’t so! (GK’s cap ship unlock)

Replies

• Mikek
    110 posts Member
    Options
    Darth wrote: »
    WHAT??????? There’s something in the game that’s gonna take months & months of grinding or pay $1000 to unlock early??!?!?......SHOCKER!!! Where have u been the last 3 yrs?????

If they put it to guild currency store you cannot even pay for it.

• Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Options
    To be frank, if the Negotiator is unlocked through Geo DS TB first, and then levelled up through the Guild Store 2, I'd be fine with that. It'd be a nice twist and an interesting way to unlock a new ship.
    Of course, if the Negotiator is also on the map as it was during the concept art, then that means that the Geo LS TB reward would most likely be a Separatist Capital Ship
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    3jx75tlls20d.jpeg

Better image
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Dblade21 wrote: »
    Look at the pic... it's at the top of the scroll, but theres no malak, wampa or hoda. It's also under the GET 1, not GET 2. I'm thinking someone grabbed a screenshot from a game changer video, and had some fun with photoshop

They could well put GET2 stuff before GET stuff, so Malak, Wampa and Hoda would be somewhere lower.
    He meant look at the store tab. Store tab says GET1, but the items are clearly from a GET store.

GET and GET mk II will be in the same store since they are both GET. GET mk II obviously takes priority hence why it’s all on the top.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205506/new-grand-arena-and-territory-battle-currencies#latest

Pretty sure GET and GET II will be separate stores. They did say they are adding a new store, but then again they didn't say "concurrently" so I have no idea what their intentions are lol
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Slippyfist wrote: »
    Look at the pic... it's at the top of the scroll, but theres no malak, wampa or hoda. It's also under the GET 1, not GET 2. I'm thinking someone grabbed a screenshot from a game changer video, and had some fun with photoshop

They could well put GET2 stuff before GET stuff, so Malak, Wampa and Hoda would be somewhere lower.
    He meant look at the store tab. Store tab says GET1, but the items are clearly from a GET store.

GET and GET mk II will be in the same store since they are both GET. GET mk II obviously takes priority hence why it’s all on the top.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205506/new-grand-arena-and-territory-battle-currencies#latest

Pretty sure GET and GET II will be separate stores. They did say they are adding a new store, but then again they didn't say "concurrently" so I have no idea what their intentions are lol

The new store was for gac currency. The new mk2 get was added to the guild event store.
  • Options
    The Negotiator will be farmable only from the store and he will be needed for the Separatists legendary event! Calling it now! That's how the EA suprise mechanics work!
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    You don’t see Malak, Hoda and Sir Wampsalot because they are pushed down due to the higher priority of the GET2 items.

What?

There's no GEC 2 items in the store yet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Slippyfist wrote: »

As said in other posts, GET and GET2 are already in the game in the SAME store, so no separate stores. You don’t see Malak, Hoda and Sir Wampsalot because they are pushed down due to the higher priority of the GET2 items. This is besides the point. The point is that a new cap ship is sorely needed and this action of true will lock the ship for quite a long time for everyone. Ships has been ignored for toooooo long for them to do this.

You are correct, I got myself mixed up with all the info and somehow convinced myself the GETs would have different stores, completely forgetting about the new GAC store.

I 100% agree with you regarding the lack of attention to ships. This is a really crappy move by CG if this is the only way to get The Negotiator. If it's supplementing another way of obtaining shards it might not be so bad. I dunno, guess we will see lol
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    What?

There's no GEC 2 items in the store yet.
    Referencing the (possibly shopped) screenshot from a page or two ago that spawned this rumor.
    Still not a he.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    3jx75tlls20d.jpeg

Better image

check the number of GET and crystals, pretty sure this is just a **** of edward's account
    Post edited by Gifafi on
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ponnek
    41 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    So know that we have confirmation that GET2 will be needed for GK’s ship, can I ask why would you release a desperately needed capital ship and lock it behind GET2? Why do you hate ships!! 39,150 just to unlock! How long will that take to acquire???

Well if you run Geo TB 2x per month and get full stars each time thats 14,700 (+special missions).
    So about 2 1/2 months would be the minimum time....more realistic will probably be 3-5 months.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Ponnek wrote: »
    So know that we have confirmation that GET2 will be needed for GK’s ship, can I ask why would you release a desperately needed capital ship and lock it behind GET2? Why do you hate ships!! 39,150 just to unlock! How long will that take to acquire???

Well if you run Geo TB 2x per month and get full stars each time thats 14,700 (+special missions).
    So about 2 1/2 months would be the minimum time....more realistic will probably be 3-5 months.

Except they said the strongest guilds in the game can expect to get half the stars at the start...

EDIT: Hmm, can't find that statement, but they did say they don't expect anyone to max it right away.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Only for the tip of the spear though 🤪
  • Ponnek
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Except they said the strongest guilds in the game can expect to get half the stars at the start...

To be precise, they said:
    Guilds that are easily completing (48 Stars) Hoth DSTB are projected to earn 20-24 stars (this means the top guilds).

Which would be 11,700 GET2 (for 24 stars + special) which equals abouth 3 1/2 months.

• Options
    100% disgusted this decision for release cadence made it to production. So once The ship is unlocked, what method is used to gain more stars to level it? @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options

To be precise, they said:
    Guilds that are easily completing (48 Stars) Hoth DSTB are projected to earn 20-24 stars (this means the top guilds).

Which would be 11,700 GET2 (for 24 stars + special) which equals abouth 3 1/2 months.

And all of this assuming you won't buy any G12 finisher pieces from the store. We now have to decide if we buy Negotiator shards or if we want to progress towards G13.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    100% disgusted this decision for release cadence made it to production. So once The ship is unlocked, what method is used to gain more stars to level it? @CG_SBCrumb

? You'll just keep spending GET2 to get stars 6 and 7.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    It got a new level of ridoncilous. I'm really frustrated at the game right now. Full stars with some premium currency:ok, unlock with it:nope nope nope.
  • SonofRambo
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    So assuming leak details are correct to get the negotiator to 7* is worth the equivalent of 15.5 g12 finishes. Tough choice

5* = 6.8
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    TL;DR - the HMF ship meta will last even longer then the Revan arena meta.

Rock, paper, scissors is a myth. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    We don’t need it right now. We will most likely need it for GEOLSTB.

Would you rather a legendary? There are a lot of things to farm rn. GET stores have always been about choices. Toon shards or gear. I don’t see how this is any different.

The game has been stretched. For good reason. It’s time for us to get our -$$es kicked for a little bit.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    It’s time for us to get our -$$es kicked for a little bit.

No thanks. I’ll pass.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

The game has been stretched. For good reason. It’s time for us to get our -$$es kicked for a little bit.

meh servers will be closed before I unlock that thing and that's if I go all in everything 100% just to unlock....
  • zegene
    249 posts Member
    Options
    Why not legendary event? This is abdsurd!
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    zegene wrote: »
    Why not legendary event? This is abdsurd!

yup.... I would love to unlock this ship in 5 months.... it's a shame I'd have to join wallet warriors to do it oh wait 4.5 MGP wouldn't cut it there
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

meh servers will be closed before I unlock that thing and that's if I go all in everything 100% just to unlock....

No way you ll get it and use it in the ship raid