GAC Rescheduled [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Bruh.. those improvements you made will still be useful when the GAC restarts, also useful for TW that just started. Some people got locked out of joining the GAC, or they were in the middle of modding, when the android outage hit, and the feat bugs are also legit reasons to restart it with fixes rather than let it go while some people are unable to participate or get hosed by trying to remod before player lock.
  • Options
    I want a free makak
  • Options
    Matt3p0 wrote: »
    So I spend 5600 crystals rushing to finish g13 toons before Ga lock and now you want to give me 150 crystals for cancelling it all because you screwed it up AGAIN! Yet you won’t refund me the crystals I spent rush gearing. yeah cheers. Absolute joke!

If pushing to G13 toons was that important to you then you're the one who decided to plunk the crystals down. It's not like if you would have won your GAC that you would made up for that 5600 crystals. You invested and GAC or no GAC they still have value. Go away because no one is going to find sympathy for you.

SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    GA is broken
  • Options
    So a WORLD-WIDE Android platform issue comes in and you guys are ready to just slam them for cancelling it for those that would have missed it because of that issue. The lack of common sense around here just astounds me at times.
  • Options
    Just give us a roster full of event toons leveled and geared to whatever. Truely even matches putting your skill to the test, not who has a deeper pockets. Or scrap the whole thing, by far my least favorite mode in the game.
  • Options
    I miss regular GA's, GAC is a joke, GA's were a steady source of mod slicing mats for 6dots. GAC's .. I wouldn't even miss the new currency.
  • Options
    CarterTHX wrote: »
    Just give us a roster full of event toons leveled and geared to whatever. Truely even matches putting your skill to the test, not who has a deeper pockets. Or scrap the whole thing, by far my least favorite mode in the game.

I want to play with my toons, not event toons. Defeats the whole purpose.
  • Options
    Give CG a break, they are trying to be fair to people that possibly missed sign ups for GAC. Things happen, life goes on.
  • Options
    150 crystals seems totally fair. If someone had refreshed their fleet battles 3 times to get 15 wins which then didn’t count, I think it’s an even trade. Not to mention the higher rank likely gained from it.
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    But wait guys it’s not just 150 crystals, it’s also 250 of a currency we are severely limited in using until a few GAs down the line..
    250 doesn't even buy anything...
  • Options
    I want a free makak

would prefer 32000 get so I can buy 105 makak (sp) shards
  • Options
    I got 1 gold reward
  • Options
    aikiman78 wrote: »
    Give CG a break, they are trying to be fair to people that possibly missed sign ups for GAC. Things happen, life goes on.

They are I think the thread is not bashing on CG for rescheduling the GAC but just GAC problems in general. It was valid of them to bump the GAC for the reasons they gave but GAC's all in all have a lot of problems and for me at least, I preferred the regular GA's we used to have. I dislike GAC's because they aren't happening all the time like GA's used to. GA's I could do every day and they're fun. GAC's.. sometimes you just.. don't have an event and just stall.
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Because you missed out on those due to the championship being delayed by a few days?

Because this is fault of the developer, not the player.
    Did I say it wasn't?
    If you miss squad arena payout due to a server error do you ask for GET II?

You are completely right to protest, but know what you miss out on.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    The 150 crystals was fair, but the 200 GAC coin I can't really spend effectively since my league is still reset at bronzium. :-/
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Boofpoof wrote: »
    So a WORLD-WIDE Android platform issue comes in and you guys are ready to just slam them for cancelling it for those that would have missed it because of that issue. The lack of common sense around here just astounds me at times.

I guess “common sense” is all relative. For example, I think the criticism is fully legitimate and those that feel the need to be CG apologists no matter the situation are the ones who are showing a lack of common sense.

LOL. Feel free to check my history if you think that I'm a CG apologist. As the quote goes: "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt".
  • Boofpoof
    337 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    What he’s saying is he wouldn’t have needed to rush the g13 if he knew GAC was going to be screwed up again. Therefore he wouldn’t have needed to spend 5000 crystals in order to do it... it’s not that hard to understand

And by that logic you say that if he waited a few days he would still not be spending that same amount. I'll give a tad bit of credit that he might save (and I'm REALLY stretching it here) maybe 400-500 crystals by waiting a few days. But not the bulk of his purchase. Nothing to see here. Carry on folks.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Its being rescheduled for this week, at most you might have saved 700 to 1400 crystals.

You still get to keep and use your g13 toons, and you're getting 150 crystals which is more than what you get for reaching Chromium (takes a week and gives 50 crystals) just for a few days of delay

That should probably start the discussion of how the GAC end rewards are poo poo lol
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Game updated for me.
    Shows I played all 3.
    Lost 1, tied 1, canceled 3. ..........
    Ok just reentered the game and now showing GAC coming soon.

Got the sorry blah blah blah rewards and a second reward of 1 credit. ( awesome! $ )

So yeah I pretty much lost hope in GAC.
    Just gonna prep for the parts of the game they still have working..... for now.

Oh, just got 2 more credits in inbox for GAC, 3 credits, I’m credit rich now.
  • Options
    AazarakhsH wrote: »
    Yo devs,are you really devs?!!!i don't think so

I looked at the code once and it was sloppy as heck.
  • Options
    Boofpoof wrote: »
    What he’s saying is he wouldn’t have needed to rush the g13 if he knew GAC was going to be screwed up again. Therefore he wouldn’t have needed to spend 5000 crystals in order to do it... it’s not that hard to understand

And by that logic you say that if he waited a few days he would still not be spending that same amount. I'll give a tad bit of credit that he might save (and I'm REALLY stretching it here) maybe 400-500 crystals by waiting a few days. But not the bulk of his purchase. Nothing to see here. Carry on folks.

But you have to understand, OP couldn't join GAC without this specific g13 toon.
    The game simply didn't allow him to participate without that g13 character.
    And now with the event starting in a couple of days, he's scammed of crystals because he would have gotten the 200 kyros by just logging in the next two days. ;-)