Replay malak event. It gives shards [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    AKsithlord wrote: »
    I just got the 90 shards I needed for the 7*. if it's a bug then bye bye 7*. we will see what happens

Remember when they gave a 7* Negotiator to a girl by mistake? They didn't go back on that, they let her keep it. So why should other players be punished for another mistake/bug whatever now?

Get my point?

I get that you make points without any legitimacy to back them up
  • Options
    Unless you’re offering to give back all the Arena crystals, zetas, etc you earned from having a 7 star Malak on your roster since you spent the GET...

NP, our whole guild did two months of Hoth TB instead of GEO in order to manage to 7star Malak BEGINNING THIS WEEK....we freely offer to return everything we got during this three days, while having returned the results of two months of Hoth TB in form of GET1.....
  • Options
    Nothing like a thread merge to drown out complaints
  • Options
    So for GAS we just get him in the second time the event appears and than easy waiting for the third to finish him? =D
  • Options
    Problem is people are going to spend to gear up their new Malak (crystals, gear, shard shop currency, money) rolling all of that back would be difficult...
    More likely we get crystal compensation for the inconvenience...
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    I'm glad I saw this so early and got in before a hotfix takes place. This Malak event bug is truly something I never expected to see, feels like Christmas came early this year, I saved exactly 100 shards of this horrendous farm and it feels so good.

As soon as I saw the shards I played the dark side and realized I got 75 shards so I rushed to the forum and saw all the posts. I ended up doing the light side too and get Malak to 7. I know some of you will say I need to be banned for using the exploit etc etc. But honestly it's not the player's responsibility to know if this a bug, after all there's no precedence for events like this one and if you didn't unlock Malak the first time, then you couldn't have known if the second time the event rewarded shards again or not so you're oblivious to the idea that this could even be a bug...

They say ignorance can't be used as an excuse which makes sense in a murder or something but this is just a game. And I saw ****, ignorance is most certainly a pretty damnn good excuse in my opinion. The event has been live for a couple hours already and I never saw a message warning about a bug that rewards shard and that I could get banned if I played the event. The event was perfectly playable and I just played it.

But those who never come to the forum or Reddit, could not even be held accountable for just playing the event. You have no way of knowing who reads the forum and who does not so you can't ban people obviously, plus it would be too many players anyways. I don't oppose giving back GET for those who purchased his shards even though they did benefit from having him at 7 stars and g13 for the longest time, he was after all meta in arena all these months. Let this be your accidental good deed for 2019 after the series of bad ones(in my opinion).
  • Options
    Gimme my GET back :(
  • Options
    Tobsen wrote: »
    So for GAS we just get him in the second time the event appears and than easy waiting for the third to finish him? =D

This, expect please give me the shards to finish him on the second coming.
    Fair's fair and since CG can't decide what's fair, i will for them.
    I'll even be reasonable and just ask for 27.5k GET, thanks.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    They could ban some people.
    Have fun in fear till they comment on it

I'm not afraid, there's no way they ban anyone, it's not player's fault
  • Options
    Good job CG
    We have few plyers in russian community using only Dark Side chars.

Thanks to glitch they can activate Malak without JKR :)))))
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    What's there to complain about? This is a resource management game and you invested your resources the wrong way. Maybe you should be more patient and wait for the event to come around again. If you can't manage your resources and get trigger happy, they can go to waste.
  • Options
    There will be no bans
    There is no expectation upon players to have to read the forums.
    It is more likely that the malak shards are intentional to alleviate player concerns about their recent GET issues in relation to GAS.
    They didnt account for the playerbase to be rightfully upset about it for the same reason the relics weren't received well.
    It depreciates existing content.

Now let us all pray for this thread as it gets merged into the cacophony of user opinions.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Resource management bro, next time have more patience before you invest your resources
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    JZ95 wrote: »

It's an obvious bug...
    You took advantage of it and that is always an banable offense

How is it an obvious bug? Please explain. This event is one of a kind it's not a legendary, as far as I'm concerned it can give 150 shards whenever it returns, there's no precedence so everything is on the table.
  • Options
    Resource management bro, next time have more patience before you invest your resources
    Like many others, I unlocked Malak the first time. From your perspective, resource management would have been to not 7* him for 6 months?
  • Options
    crystal ?? Ha ha. They can choose. I want my GET currency. 57000 !!!! Everything else would be more than a joke !!!
  • Options
    What's there to complain about? This is a resource management game and you invested your resources the wrong way. Maybe you should be more patient and wait for the event to come around again. If you can't manage your resources and get trigger happy, they can go to waste.

Respectfully disagree
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    They won’t ban anyone but they sure as hell better compensate those screwed over by this event. It’s outrageous how much of a jump you slow unlockers just got in GeT.

Nah just superior resource management skills to be honest. Value gear over shards, profit.
  • JZ95
    167 posts Member
    Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    By the way, this does nothing to help those who just got General anakin dude. Those who have General anakin more then likely already have malak 7*

Well if they end up refunding it then it's massive help, in fact I'd say they are better off now
  • Options

It's an obvious bug...
    You took advantage of it and that is always an banable offense

How is it an obvious bug? Please explain. This event is one of a kind it's not a legendary, as far as I'm concerned it can give 150 shards whenever it returns, there's no precedence so everything is on the table.

You've posted in a few threads so hopefully this clears things up.
    Thats not how it works.
    This event isn't supposed to award shards upon return for those who have already completed it, so yes this is wrong.
    There is no question about this, the event is wrong, or CG is attempting to mitigate the GAS concerns held by the playerbase.
  • Options

At the start it was clear you got shards ONCE, and had to finish it from GET. If they had said 6 months ago you could either finish from GET or wait for the event to return, I think most people would have waited. As is, they bait and switched people who unlocked the first time around.