Reconciliation Plan!?

Replies

• GambrinusKluk
    222 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    The amount of people on this thread that didn't read the reconciliation plan is amazing.

Everyone with Malak gets 2250 shard shop tokens and the whole player base gets 250 crystals, if you already collected your shard shop tokens you won't get more. Those that took advantage of the bug will have all their gear returned to them when they reset your Malak to the proper level.

If you spent crystals on gear and relics you will get that gear back, but it will not be turned back into crystals, that's your fault for spending crystals when it was obviously an error that you knew CG would not let stand. So stop your whining cause nobody cares that they wouldn't let you cheat to get a 7* Malak when the rest of us had to dedicate months of GET earnings to have him 7*.
  • Options
    Think they'll roll back for players who just acquired Malak for the first time, without getting extra shards? Would they take Malak away?

I stayed up until 3AM and spent a good amount of crystals to get offense arrows sliced to finally beat Malak LS.

I think youll have to fight for him again. Its so f'd. I dont get why they just cant let it be.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Davie96 wrote: »
    Ededed wrote: »
    Davie96 wrote: »
    People are misunderstanding the plan. If a person had a 7 star Malak, and didn't redo the event today, will get the full reward. If a person had a 7 star Malak, and redid one side of the event and got shards, will receive half of the shards. If a person had a 7 star Malak, and redid both sides of the event, they already got their shard shop currency.

Actually i think everyone understands that part. What they don't understand is why Only 7* owners get to keep (basically) the 150 bugged shards worth of stuff.
    Not just keep but are being given if they didn't even do it in the first place.

I suppose to balance it out. Anyone that did the event basically already got the currency.
    5* and 6* Malak owners don't get any currency....especially if they didn't participate in the event before CG pulled it. 7* owners get currency regardless. It's not balancing out anything. It's giving a hand out to the players who need it the least.

Honestly, I don't understand how a rational adult could look at the reconciliation plan and think "Yep, that looks fair."

I realize we're basically only talking about 2 full carbantis here - but it's the principle.
    Honestly, I can't see how a rational adult would think its unfair

A 5* and 7* Malak owner both wake up this morning and do.... absolutely nothing in the game. They have a sick child at home, are busy at work. Whatever.
    5* Malak owner gets 250 crystals.
    7* Malak owner gets 250 crystals and 2,250 shard shop currency.

Not sure why this is difficult to understand.

As a 7* Malak owner, I deserve 2250 shard shop currency for having the foresight to get him to 7* before the third event, which everyone knew would be bugged.

To be honest though, it does seem like an odd fix, and unfair to those that didn't have 7* Malak already.

I love watching you argue with you.

I'm the only one on my level.

Fair point. I agree. X gets the square.

Circle ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    The amount of people on this thread that didn't read the reconciliation plan is amazing.
    Everyone gets 2250 shard shop tokens and 250 crystals, if you already collected your shard shop tokens you won't get more. Those that took advantage of the bug will have all their gear returned to them when they reset your Malak to the proper level.
    If you spent crystals on gear and relics you will get that gear back, but it will not be turned back into crystals, that's your fault for spending crystals when it was obviously an error that you knew CG would not let stand. So stop your whining cause nobody cares that they wouldn't let you cheat to get a 7* Malak when the rest of us had to dedicate months of GET earnings to have him 7*.
    What about those who just acquired 5* Malak for the first time during this event?

• makoamagana
    122 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Everyone gets 2250 shard shop tokens and 250 crystals, if you already collected your shard shop tokens you won't get more. Those that took advantage of the bug will have all their gear returned to them when they reset your Malak to the proper level.

And those that geared him were supposed to know it was a bug how exactly?

So by your logic if I go to the grocery store and buy a can of soup and it rings up for less than what it showed and I purchase it, I should expect the manager to show up at my house and take the soup back right?
  • Options
    What about those who just acquired 5* Malak for the first time during this event?

You get to keep your freshly unlocked Malak
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @kyno
    C’mon! I already needed 5 (five!!!!) shards to get him to 7*. Why can’t I just keep him and CG can ****. I don’t want crystals or GET, just let him be as he is as I geared him up to R3 right of the bat.
    How this is fair?
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    @kyno
    C’mon! I already needed 5 (five!!!!) shards to get him to 7*. Why can’t I just keep him and CG can ****. I don’t want crystals or GET, just let him be as he is as I geared him up to R3 right of the bat.
    How this is fair?

Because it was never supposed to happen in the first place and you only had him 7* for less than a day so it's not like you reaped tons of benefits that are being lost to name a couple things
  • digital_jedi
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Machinist wrote: »
    Think they'll roll back for players who just acquired Malak for the first time, without getting extra shards? Would they take Malak away?

I stayed up until 3AM and spent a good amount of crystals to get offense arrows sliced to finally beat Malak LS.

I think youll have to fight for him again. Its so f'd. I dont get why they just cant let it be.

Oh man I hope they don't do that... I'd be really **** off... big time.
  • Options
    You know how this whole fiasco can be avoided in the future? Stop setting epic confrontation characters as 5* unlocks. Make them 7* and abandon the GET farm for them. Solves this small bug from turning into a massive chaotic cluster.
  • Options

You get to keep your freshly unlocked Malak
    That would seem fair. They didn't really mention anything about this one way or the other.
  • Options
    Everyone gets 2250 shard shop tokens

That is not what it says. Go back and reread it. If you had a 5* Malak, did both tiers, earned 150 shards moving Malak to 6* and 65/100, you would have the 150 shards rolled back and receive "no additional currency".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Everyone with Malak gets 2250 shard shop tokens and the whole player base gets 250 crystals, if you already collected your shard shop tokens you won't get more. Those that took advantage of the bug will have all their gear returned to them when they reset your Malak to the proper level.

How is that cheating? I saw an opportunity and I went for it. That's not cheating. That's playing a game. Its not my fault that they are screwing up.

Again, this is no "bug". They didnt check the coding before re-releasing the event.
  • Options
    Irikos wrote: »
    I had a 6* Malak and I didn't realised this was a bug so I spent a few hours playing the event again to get a 7* Malak.
    Can you roll my wasted time back too?
    Why should I pay for your mistakes?
    I understand this was a bug but it's strongly disappointing to waste your time for nothing.
    And knowing that some players are going to be rewarded without having wasted any time in this buggy event makes this feeling worse.
    If this is the way it is, I'm spending no more time on this game.

This is pretty much how I feel too.
  • Options

I was so tired of leveling him up not mentioning resources I spent. :/ and was so happy to finally get him up. It was several **** months.
    Yes, CG truly knows how to fail and disappoint:/ they really mater that.

OK but that's like saying "I've been in poverty my whole life and it's not fair that someone accidentally deposited 2 million dollars in my bank account and then took it away again shortly after"

Yep. A phone game bug is just like that. Nailed it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options

I was so tired of leveling him up not mentioning resources I spent. :/ and was so happy to finally get him up. It was several **** months.

OK but that's like saying "I've been in poverty my whole life and it's not fair that someone accidentally deposited 2 million dollars in my bank account and then took it away again shortly after"

So if you admit it's a bug and never should've happened, why are you crying that it's being corrected and fixed so that it effectively didn't happen (and collecting 250 crystals)?

• Options
    What a complete and utter failure. They must have been laughing up at CG, asking themselves “what can we call this to make it look like we’re doing good here? Ah, we’ll call it reconciliation!” There is no reconciliation, just a complete and total bullchip solution to their mistake. At least they’ll be spending the next weeks dealing with all the refund requests.
  • Options
    Everyone who has Malak should get 57K GET currency spent to get him there. Everyone who unlocked the first time get a 7* Malak to keep and not have to repeat this awful, awful event. Everyone who finished off Malak get a 7* Malak and portion of GET spent.

Those who unlocked GAS get him 7*

GET to be now used for what it should be, gear!

Remove all future 5* unlocks and replace them with 7* unlocks, the way it should be.

Keep the pathetic 250 crystals and shard currency you're offering.
  • Options
    Go run and hide CG. Its what your good at. 5 star GAS and you hid even though it was stupid and he’s worthless at 5 star and needing 4 zetas. Tell your bandit robbing friends to come from out of their **** hiding hole and face the community. Have some honor and explain to the community why you decided to roll back your error. Explain why you decided that people who battled your event don’t deserve the rewards they earned. They’ll hide like any business that is in trouble does. CG and crew are a bunch of crooks. Enjoy all the crafters basically telling everyone to go to other games and not play your game. Good luck. I’m requesting a full refund and disputing with my credit card company your predatory practices.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Lol, seeing them calling it "reconciliation" is more cringe than what this "reconciliation" will actually be. Stop abusing positive terms, this is just a goofy, greedy fix to an enormous F up. And a goofy fix in perfect CG style, with a couple crystals thrown at you like coins in a poor homeless person's plate and the always present unfair part where bigger players get rewarded more than the others. We spent hours and credits on this event to get those shards and (as EmGee also pointed out) we even thought it was some kind of love for the community from you. Some kind of truce for all the **** you threw at us in the last months. We've been naive, this is not possible at all. It wouldn't have been you. At least don't call it "reconciliation". It's a bit longer, but "the best solution we could come up with to save US as much time and money as possible, regardless of fairness" would fit better. This game isn't even a game anymore. It's an endless slot machine that, in addition to continuous attempts at breaking your sanity and making you become addicted to purchases, makes you hunker down in terror and hoard resources at your best because you don't know from where the next hit to your competitiveness is going to come.
  • Options

So if you admit it's a bug and never should've happened, why are you crying that it's being corrected and fixed so that it effectively didn't happen (and collecting 250 crystals)?

I'm not crying at all. I'm not even upset. I'm merely pointing out the disparity in the recompense that some are receiving and others are not, despite doing the same thing (i.e. nothing).

It's not that they aren't giving us "enough", it's the fact that some people are getting more despite not doing anything more that seems a bit unfair.

Integrity matters.

• Options
    So im not scrolling through 20 pages of this ****... I unlocked malak today. I used gets to buy 5 shards as that was available at the time.... Am i now going yonhave my new malak removed and have tomdonthe event again because of this mess? If so then maybe its time to find a new game.....
  • makoamagana
    122 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    So if they are rolling back the malak shards then why is there compensation being given to the people at 7 star? This is whole situation is so confusing. There is literally no clarification going on and it’s a huge disaster. If the end of swgoh wasn’t already near then this will surely bring it one step closer. So much for the 5 year plan Carrie used to talk about lol. Be lucky if we make it 5 months at this pace.
  • Options

I'm not crying at all. I'm not even upset. I'm merely pointing out the disparity in the recompense that some are receiving and others are not, despite doing the same thing (i.e. nothing).

It's not that they aren't giving us "enough", it's the fact that some people are getting more despite not doing anything more that seems a bit unfair.

Integrity matters.

Sorry, Vinniarth was, I forgot you jumped in on his behalf. They need to explain how the shard shop currency thing is going to work better for sure.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

Integrity matters.

Sorry, Vinniarth was, I forgot you jumped in on his behalf. They need to explain how the shard shop currency thing is going to work better for sure.

I didn't jump in on his behalf per se - I just found your analogy a little over the top. ;)

• Options

Integrity matters.

I didn't jump in on his behalf per se - I just found your analigy a little over the top. ;)

Point still stood, if you get something you were never supposed to have, don't cry when it's taken away, it's a bummer but it was never supposed to be or meant to be yours to begin with. I was putting it in terms/an analogy I felt were easiest to understand :smile:
  • Options
    It's a pretty bad screw up, since GET1 is really important right now, a lot of us had already spent GET1 to 7* Malak, and are now choked to star up GenSky. Basically, if the shards you got from the run is actually used to star up Malak, you hit a mini jackpot.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno is saying that the devs told him that 5*/6* owners will also be getting 2250 SSc after their announcement post

This is overlooked because CG said the opposite and never updated to clarify
  • digital_jedi
    11 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Jim644 wrote: »
    So im not scrolling through 20 pages of this ****... I unlocked malak today. I used gets to buy 5 shards as that was available at the time.... Am i now going yonhave my new malak removed and have tomdonthe event again because of this mess? If so then maybe its time to find a new game.....
    Same thing here. I'm going to be furious if they remove my new Malak after I stayed up all night getting him, and never even got any extra shards.