Double drops

Replies

• Options
    By the way, I never ever said they shouldn't publish all the drop rates. I think they should. I rather said they won't. They will dodge the laws around this as long as they can until one day this type of games are internationally bound to publish them. I don't know why they specifacally choose to do it for all packs (for a very long time they didn't, this is rather recent), I'm inclined to think they are future proofing themselves by doing this much.

These are all irrelevant to the topic though. There are numerous claims that drop rates are not static, in multiple veins of the nature of it. These claim can all be proven or dropped by accumulating data which none of the claimers are willing to do.
  • Options
    I HAVE experienced this. There's no thinking to it. And if you have not then shut up! You and all these others who haven't experienced it, I'm happy for you. Good for you! [Clap] But it's happening to me for a while now. So I'm saying something and you can say whatever bull ya want but try telling me to produce data and that this corporation can't. I'll push for legislation is I need to. But On starting by putting it out there and seeing who else has experienced this.
  • Options
    Wait. What? Do you think they have servers doing the same thing for all countries? So all countries are reading text in English? Hahahaha. Wow...
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I'm tired of these comments trying to invalidate my experience with this issue.
  • Options
    Paleon wrote: »
    I HAVE experienced this. There's no thinking to it. And if you have not then shut up! You and all these others who haven't experienced it, I'm happy for you. Good for you! [Clap] But it's happening to me for a while now. So I'm saying something and you can say whatever bull ya want but try telling me to produce data and that this corporation can't. I'll push for legislation is I need to. But On starting by putting it out there and seeing who else has experienced this.

Then specify your experience please. We don't know what you mean by experience. Did you experience low drop rates? How low are they? How much of this you have experienced? How frequently do you experience it? Is it the totality of your experience, like only low drop rates (as opposed to assumed what drop rates)?
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I'm tired of these comments trying to invalidate my experience with this issue.
    Your 'experience' is not proof of anything, neither more valid than anyone else's.

So here, I had great drops these last two days, so they don't alter drop rates. It's your turn to provide data to proove my claims wrong now.
  • Options

Show us your data. At the moment there’s nothing to validate your experience at all.

The two most recent farms that hit the tables, I tracked drop rates.

Shaak Ti mine were just over 34%. That was 15 sims a day from the day she arrived on that fleet node until I blew crystals on finishing her from the stores.

Vulture droid, I had earned exactly 75 shards from 250 sims (10 a day from 30 Oct to 23 nov). Today I got 8/15 sims, which of course doubled to 16 shards. That’s slightly lower than Shaak Ti at just over 31%.

• Options
    And it's not for all items. I'm still getting decent drops on a lot of other items. Just not some of the really hard farms as mentioned. These are items I'm farming VERY regularly. Like every day! So you can not agree but there's something not right. I want them to produce logs or create logs that record their drop rate percentage. You know? Like they do for shards in their data packs! Or do you think they got to ExPoSe AlL ThEiR CoDe for that, too! >:/ Dummy.

If you don't care about code and are happy with anything but their word, then you're in luck, I have this exclusive source from them demonstrating just how reliable their drop rates are. Enjoy, conversation over.

z8mjcruvx0s2.png

However if you want something more conclusive than just their word, which is all that pretty link by the packs is in case you hadn't guessed, you will need to see their randomisation process. Not an issue with ignorance, just knowing what evidence is when it comes to coding.
  • Options

Nobody is trying to do that. Science already did long ago. (That’s a thing they used to teach in schools when I was young.) For what it’s worth I’m sorry that the scientific method invalidates your experience.
  • Options
    My drop rates are even better idk what ur talkin bout
  • Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Ryker1 wrote: »
    I feel as if EA. Is running alot of different kind of scams to get us to keep purchasing crystals

Some "professors" here underestimate how greedy CG under EA actually are and how far they are willing to go to keep you hooked on spending more and more $$$, because that's all they care for.

I’m perfectly willing to believe they want money. So prove it. Prove that they’re doing something dirty. Otherwise it’s just pointless yammering about an imaginary conspiracy.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I feel as if EA. Is running alot of different kind of scams to get us to keep purchasing crystals

Some "professors" here underestimate how greedy CG under EA actually are and how far they are willing to go to keep you hooked on spending more and more $$$, because that's all they care for.

I’m perfectly willing to believe they want money. So prove it. Prove that they’re doing something dirty. Otherwise it’s just pointless yammering about an imaginary conspiracy.

Only CG can prove it by showing game data.

CG has said they don't change drop rates. The community has tracked shard drop rates to be about 33%.

You don't believe that the drop rate stays around 33% during double drops, but you would if CG said, "here's some data that shows 33% drop rates"? How is that different from the combination of the first two things I mentioned?
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »

CG has said they don't change drop rates. The community has tracked shard drop rates to be about 33%.

You don't believe that the drop rate stays around 33% during double drops, but you would if CG said, "here's some data that shows 33% drop rates"? How is that different from the combination of the first two things I mentioned?

Well if the community has indeed tracked shard drop rates to be about 33% as you claim then CG could at least reveal some data in order to compare and see if this is actually the case!

Community tracking of drop rates (125k attempts):
    4hjkq1surpbo.png

Since CG has said they don't change the drop rate I'm not sure what data they could provide that would add any additional information.
  • Options

Well if the community has indeed tracked shard drop rates to be about 33% as you claim then CG could at least reveal some data in order to compare and see if this is actually the case!

4hjkq1surpbo.png

Since CG has said they don't change the drop rate I'm not sure what data they could provide that would add any additional information.

Well it won't hurt if they do, would it?

This I agree with. I'd like CG to be a bit more transparent with some of this data in the future.
  • Options

Actually that’s not even remotely true. If that were true then we could just trust the cigarette companies to give us accurate data on lung cancer rates.

A far better method would be to track your drops. Like actually track all of them. Not just get one bad dice roll, and claim that the dev team drops everything to change the code for a few days in an effort to persecute you specifically. You could get a decent sample with three days of double drops, 4 different kinds of energy, and throw in some of the cheaper refreshes for good measure.

Or... just spread fairy tales with no proof.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

4hjkq1surpbo.png

Something akin to this I guess going by people's imagination:
    "upon one billion attempts done by players today, we found out drop rates are working exactly as we put them in the code. no we won't publish drop rates, you know we don't do that"
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

That's where you're wrong... Again.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

4hjkq1surpbo.png

Well it won't hurt if they do, would it?

This I agree with. I'd like CG to be a bit more transparent with some of this data in the future.

Voila!

Yet, this conversation proves, that this is wrong

You were not proven right.