Grand Arena byes lose out of multiple rewards, 100's of currency, & 1000's of championship pts

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Ok, I admit I did not notice there is a join after each of the 3 battle rounds in the GAC.

This might then be the problem, to the developers, please point out that it is required to join each of the 4 rounds of a single GA/GAC in order to enlist in each GA round. I don't think that should be required however, since each GAC is a single event, so entering at the beginning should be enough to keep you in it.

On another note, at least my math was correct (@zap)

They literally did this in the post that introduced GAC. And yes, I am too lazy right now to dig it up for you, sorry
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Round 3 of 3 says enter not join, members of this discord are not correct when they say you have to enter each 4 individual rounds of 3 battles for each GAC. So, I was accurate saying a bye affects a round of 3 battles not an individual battle.

No they are not wrong. Today is the last of the three battles. You need to wait the remaining 20something hours of this rou d before the Join appears for the next round.

And for the final time, a bye only afters one of the three matches.
  • Options
    I'm on the attack phase of round 3, I do not need to join, I already set my defense. I don't believe there is a join period after the 1st battle in a round.

Litterally noone said that it would say join today.
  • Options
    I'm on the attack phase of round 3, I do not need to join, I already set my defense. I don't believe there is a join period after the 1st battle in a round.

There isn't. What everyone is telling you is that you need to join each round of three battles (Grand Arenas with the Grand Arena championships). It has been this way since the launch of the GAC. I'm too lazy to find the original post, but here's one from July where the community manager reminds people they need to join each of the four Grand Arena within the tournament individually: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/206698/sign-up-for-grand-arena-championship-exhibition-tomorrow
  • Options
    @zap no you do not have to join on each of the 4 rounds of the GAC each week.

See dev post I linked to above. Yes you do, and it's been that way from the start. Not sure how you've missed it.
  • Options
    @DuneFlint multiple people said you have to join per round and the would be right now for round 3, GAC 3. But it only says enter because you only have to join during the 1st of 4 rounds.

Lol and you say we are the ones lacking reading comprehension?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    A degree in what from where now???
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Ok, maybe you have to join each week for each round, I haven't verified that, but you definitely do not have to join each of the 3 battles per round. I need to be convinced that each of the 4 rounds of 3 battles have to be joined to stay in the GAC, there is no evidence saying different right now except what the developers said, which could easily be wrong.

No evidence, besides the developers and every single person posting in this thread, but yeah truly no proof at all that it's the case!
  • Options
    Ok, maybe you have to join each week for each round, I haven't verified that, but you definitely do not have to join each of the 3 battles per round. I need to be convinced that each of the 4 rounds of 3 battles have to be joined to stay in the GAC, there is no evidence saying different right now except what the developers said, which could easily be wrong.

The developers and literally everyone else in the thread, but I'll drop you a tag when the review period is over tomorrow to remind you to check.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @zap I disagree, I always enter the GA, each week/day it's on and have not gotten in a round 3 times, maybe there are 2 types of byes? 1 for a 7 person round and another for the entire round? I definitely enter the GAs daily, so the argument that I didn't join per round isn't valid. Also, I am not convinced you have to join a GA every round (4 total), I will monitor this, but the game says you only have to enter on the 1st round and even if you don't play, the game will set your defenses.

There are not 2 types of byes.

If you have joined every time and have not been entered the event, then you need report this to <<Answers HQ>>.

This conversation has gone no where and is not productive.

There is only one type of bye. That is for a battle, not a round.

Byes do produce points and has been documented multiple times.
This discussion has been closed.