LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Lasod wrote: »
    6atxo8x39xd7.png

Mace is op

Queue Mace nerf to decrease dodge percentage.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    This is either incredibly broken or we're about to get another big character power increase shortly.
  • Options
    If only one of them could come tell us what's going on, like now, before this thread turns into 20 pages of possibly unnessecary crying? This waiting is awful... yes i know it's less than 2 hours, but come on, give us something here please!
  • Options
    Did anyone notice the platoons on top phase 4 affects phase 3 and 4 which cant be reached in p3 ? :)
  • Options
    I've been saying that i you can't actually play the content, it's not worth releasing.

I've been getting the c r a p about how I just want something for free and we don't know yet how hard it will be.

I've said that I know I'm speculating & that I'm happy to revise my opinion on the playability of LS Geo TB when new info comes in. I've said that it's not about wanting something for free. I've also said that the lesser criticism of me trying to maximize my rewards for my level of resources is weird, because that's the whole point of a resource-management game: get the best rewards for your level of resources.

The fundamental criticism is this: We don't get to actually play the game.

We like the game.

We want to play.

We want to use our characters to throw attacks at the evil separatists (or the evil GalRep during DS).

We don't actually want our characters to die/fail in the missions, but we certainly enjoy the missions more when they evil enemy is fighting back and we have to think creatively and use good strategy to ensure victory. We're much more proud of winning a hard fought battle than we are of replaying LS Stage 1 Normal with a relic JKR squad.

But the thing is, we actually want to play.

Pushing a couple buttons then watching our characters get destroyed with no power to stop it isn't "playing".

And it's one thing if we know that it's just because we used an under geared team but we can look forward to playing when we've met the requirements. But the thing is, there does not exist a level of gearig/ relic'ing/ modding that guarantees you success in Phase 1, much less Phase4.

If LS GeoTB requires something more than Relic7, then it should be released until that "more than relic 7" exists in the game.

I'd like to see the stats on what percentage of players complete even a single encounter of a single mission. Because that's the number of people for whom Phase 1 of this game mode was designed and released. I assume that we won't see anyone complete even 1 encounter in 1 battle during Phase 4.

And if that's true, it's not about giving someone a goal to shoot for or something to grow towards, because you literally cannot grow farther than Relic7.

From everything we've been told and from what we've seen in LS GeoTB so far, this is just an exercise in pushing the "Deploy" button and collecting rewards 5 days later.

And it's so silly, because you could keep everything the same, but have 6-encounter battles where people don't have much trouble completing the 1st or 2nd encounter. Then people would actually get to play the game.

But nope. Apparently actual playing of the game's content is to be discouraged. As are the players.
  • Options
    @willennium
    Atzel wrote: »
    i got 4 times 0/4 , any tips ?
    Have you tried turning it off and back on?

You win the internet. Unfortunately you get zero territory points for that.
  • Options
    Lsellin1 wrote: »
    lkzqrl4qks5v.png

You have got to be joking. My All R7 Padme lead Galactic Republic squad can't make it out of phase 1 of the special mission.

My god... This is serious...
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    So you guys aren't ready? Lol

Even krakens with 5 mil GP aren't ready
  • Options
    CG should reset this TB and allow us to choose a different TB instead.

Content like this is taking me further and further away from enjoying the game.
  • Options
    Hope they didnt get the phase difficulties the wrong way round like they did with Hoth DS missions. Just saying
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Can @CG_SBCrumb confirm that this is wai?
  • Options
    I've been saying that i you can't actually play the content, it's not worth releasing.

I've been getting the c r a p about how I just want something for free and we don't know yet how hard it will be.

I've said that I know I'm speculating & that I'm happy to revise my opinion on the playability of LS Geo TB when new info comes in. I've said that it's not about wanting something for free. I've also said that the lesser criticism of me trying to maximize my rewards for my level of resources is weird, because that's the whole point of a resource-management game: get the best rewards for your level of resources.

The fundamental criticism is this: We don't get to actually play the game.

We like the game.

We want to play.

We want to use our characters to throw attacks at the evil separatists (or the evil GalRep during DS).

We don't actually want our characters to die/fail in the missions, but we certainly enjoy the missions more when they evil enemy is fighting back and we have to think creatively and use good strategy to ensure victory. We're much more proud of winning a hard fought battle than we are of replaying LS Stage 1 Normal with a relic JKR squad.

But the thing is, we actually want to play.

Pushing a couple buttons then watching our characters get destroyed with no power to stop it isn't "playing".

And it's one thing if we know that it's just because we used an under geared team but we can look forward to playing when we've met the requirements. But the thing is, there does not exist a level of gearig/ relic'ing/ modding that guarantees you success in Phase 1, much less Phase4.

If LS GeoTB requires something more than Relic7, then it should be released until that "more than relic 7" exists in the game.

I'd like to see the stats on what percentage of players complete even a single encounter of a single mission. Because that's the number of people for whom Phase 1 of this game mode was designed and released. I assume that we won't see anyone complete even 1 encounter in 1 battle during Phase 4.

And if that's true, it's not about giving someone a goal to shoot for or something to grow towards, because you literally cannot grow farther than Relic7.

From everything we've been told and from what we've seen in LS GeoTB so far, this is just an exercise in pushing the "Deploy" button and collecting rewards 5 days later.

And it's so silly, because you could keep everything the same, but have 6-encounter battles where people don't have much trouble completing the 1st or 2nd encounter. Then people would actually get to play the game.

But nope. Apparently actual playing of the game's content is to be discouraged. As are the players.

Dude, you are being optimistic. I am not sure anyone would clear a mission in Phase 1, let alone phase 4.
  • Options
    You'd have better chances against a firing squad... CG is out of their flipping minds. level 95? is this a joke?
  • Options
    P 2 might be easier with platoon filled but just well forget a bout p3
  • Options
    CG Dropped the ball again. They spent how long on a new TB and the lowest tier is not playable by 99.9% of the players? Fire everyone working on this game and start over. How did this make it live? They really needed a win and this is what they went with? Guess what folks, R7 and the upcoming higher level mods are needed. More progression grinds incoming.
  • Options
    Fanatic wrote: »
    srwhitewvu wrote: »
    If this is not a mistake in how hard it is, they need to give us the option to do DS geo TB in addition to LS Hoth so the guilds that’s like to play TB can actually get a chance at GET2 currency.

They added GET2 to hoth tb rewards. So that is your option. LS Hoth, or LS Geo (if you can make any headway).

The amount they added for max starting it is basically nothing so there is that

• Options
    DHudson wrote: »
    Everyone...boycott LS geo TB! Do hoth next TB!

No one picking LS Geo again. Why? For maybe 4 or 5* rewards.

I'd rather max Hoth

My guild already voted we maxed hoth ages ago...we are doing hoth unless this is fixed
  • Options
    Dark side is challenging but 16-17 stars is doable for my guild. THIS is just ridiculous, not fun. We will do Hoth next time, before people start quitting because of frustration (we didn’t forget what CG already did to us in the last months)
  • Options
    Minired wrote: »
    P 2 might be easier with platoon filled but just well forget a bout p3

Not sure how we will reach P2 if R7 can't beat a single mission in P1.... perhaps, level 90 and R15 coming next week...
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    My take on this TB:

PROS
    - doesn't matter if you put your best characters to platoons, it doesn't affect the end result at all
    - leaves more time to spend in other playable parts of this game
    - appears once a month

CONS
    - no reason to spend; that r7 team will fare as poorly as a g12 team
  • Options
    Title says what I think about it. if my R7 toons with full 6E mods can’t make it through the combat missions, what’s the point of playing this? Thank you CG for wasting our time. Now please shut down this god awful release and let us do Hoth LSTB instead or GeoDSTB.
  • Options
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Where are the CG defenders at?

Ain't no one gonna defend this garbage.

Where’s Kyno?!?!?! He defends everything CG does.

We’ve somehow got less content by them adding this content. Resource gains are slowed down as well. Either CG is VERY incompetent or they are actively trying to ruin this game.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb just cancel this TB. We vote HOTH in our 230 mil GP guild.
  • Options
    "I can't do it, therefore it's broken."
  • Iy4oy4s
    2942 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Level cap increase incoming....along with credit packs for the low low price of a mortgage payment!!