LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    Message from CG...oh sorry we forgot to mention this is impossible with R7 level 85. We are raising the level cap to 95 oh and we are adding relic 10. Sorry we launched LS GEO TB before that announcement. But don't worry, we will release packs for $2,500 for you to whale to level 95 R10 for next TB.
  • DHD
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Basically the TP earned in P1 will come from deployment of GP since wave bonuses will be scarce. Hard to believe a 185M GP guild is going to top out around 9 stars for the entire TB, especially one that can do 24 stars on the DS. This can't be right.
  • Options
    If R7 chars is dying so fast in this TB, than this TB is tuned beyond krakens. And if even krakens cant buy their way to finish even phase 1. I am afraid they might quit. This could be game nail into coffin.
  • Options
    Fanatic wrote: »
    JDIII wrote: »
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    What if CG pulled a CG and put p4 difficulty in p1 and vice versa since it's the opposite direction?

I think they did. There’s no way that R7’s should be losing on only the 2nd dam wave

This. I have c3po at g12. The rest of my padme team is r7. They were dead after killing a single enemy in wave 2.

These fights seem seriously overtuned. I suspect though that what is actually going to happen is that in a few weeks the next tier of relics is going to be released that adds additional abilities to the characters - and these will be required to make any serious headway against these missions. And maybe the additional relic abilities will be tied to a level 90 toon requirement. Without much higher health/protection and damage output it is going to take some very good RNG to beat the special mission. I could see maybe getting to wave 3 with some additional practice (this was my first run at it afterall) - but I don't know how I'd get to wave 4, let alone beat it, with how fast my padme team was dying.

if this is made that hard on purpose the managment or devs behind this game are just as incompetent as the rest of the disney/ea star wars clowns at the moment.

this is not playable with the strongest jedi team equipped with level 3-4 relics. there is not much available which is stronger. and this is part 1 of 4? and every team dies first round of 4.

maybe they release the super woman xenia from "the mandalorians episode 4" next week for 1000$ with who you can beat it alone and get 30 stars.
  • Options
    Here's the thing. If your full-R7 Kraken guilds can't beat the SM or get 3/4 at least in CM, they will leave. DSGeo was hard at first, with lots of 2/4 and 3/4 for non-relic teams, but it felt fair - like you could work your way to 4/4's (as we have).

Full R7 teams should be able to 4/4 P1. Period. Unless there is R8-10 and level 100 coming in a day or two.
  • Options
    Padme relic 5
    Jedi knight anakin relic 7
    General kenobi relic 7
    Ashoka relic 7
    Grand master Yoda relic 5
    Couldn't pass round 1.
    This is broken.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Hoth dark side was the same. Backwards
  • Options
    Glauron wrote: »
    Here's the thing. If your full-R7 Kraken guilds can't beat the SM or get 3/4 at least in CM, they will leave. DSGeo was hard at first, with lots of 2/4 and 3/4 for non-relic teams, but it felt fair - like you could work your way to 4/4's (as we have).

Full R7 teams should be able to 4/4 P1. Period. Unless there is R8-10 and level 100 coming in a day or two.

Exactly, this feels more like R14 and this is just phase 1 :disappointed:
  • Options
    You literally can't whale yourself out of this. And please don't give me any of the "future end game content" ****, that is reserved for p4 at worst.
  • Options
    Okay, I can understand that g12 characters would have a hard time...

But my Arena team should not ! Full g13/R7 Padme, GK, JKA, Ahsoka, R2 ! Barely made it to wave 3 of the special mission before losing the last ones. Shouldn’t such a team be able to beat that Special Mission ?
  • Options
    YetiYeti wrote: »
    This is unplayable. CG just alienated 95% of the playerbase. My full relic JKR team got ripped, and barely finished 1/4.

I agree! This is super ridiculous! What's the fun in this??? Sacrifice a lot of time and money to get decent characters just to get to a point where you can't play no more. Unbelievable!
  • Options
    Did not expect the new light side TB to be so difficult is there a bug
  • Options
    How exactly is this supposed to be fun? There are challenges, and there are exercises in futility....
  • Options
    If this is not a mistake in how hard it is, they need to give us the option to do DS geo TB in addition to LS Hoth so the guilds that’s like to play TB can actually get a chance at GET2 currency.
  • Options
    We need confirmation from @CG_SBCrumb here, is this the intended WAI difficulty or did y’all forget to reverse the code for the right to left part of this? Serious question.
  • Cyricus
    15 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Survived til 3/4 Light Side with this Squad (the Padme one in the middle). Maybe it helps some of you

xeo3bgbe12y9.png

----

24gcl4qh6u9q.png

9u62gxn5egwm.png

mcj96fak0fbq.png

• Options
    6atxo8x39xd7.png

Don't worry I'm sure Mace got this...

• Options
    srwhitewvu wrote: »
    If this is not a mistake in how hard it is, they need to give us the option to do DS geo TB in addition to LS Hoth so the guilds that’s like to play TB can actually get a chance at GET2 currency.

I was asking for this for like last week already.
  • chad7125
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @CG

lyi8q3v3aumo.jpg
  • Options
    srwhitewvu wrote: »

They added GET2 to hoth tb rewards. So that is your option. LS Hoth, or LS Geo (if you can make any headway).
  • HenriqueAA
    82 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I think CG wants to lose players, because... What the hell this TB??? Your G13 chars die in a single shot! I was happy to finally be able to use my Republic team on something, but then everyone dies in the blink of an eye!
    Where's the fun in that?
    This game was not like that...
  • Options
    lkzqrl4qks5v.png

You have got to be joking. My All R7 Padme lead Galactic Republic squad can't make it out of phase 1 of the special mission.
  • Options
    Fanatic wrote: »
    Themy wrote: »
    Just wondering cause the content seems untested, extremely hard and you guys already made this mistake once... o:)

I don't recall DS Hoth ever being backwards.

Well, it was when first released... lol
  • Options
    6atxo8x39xd7.png

Mace is op
  • Options
    It’s everyone having difficulty. I’m in top 5 guild who is #1 in TW of all guilds currently. Yeah, we’re getting destroyed, too. CG released it tuned wrong, obviously.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    How exactly is this supposed to be fun? There are challenges, and there are exercises in futility....

Dark Souls 3 is easier than this crap. At least you can eventually beat DS3.
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I got to phase 4 of special mission with
    Padme r3
    Anakin r7
    Tano r5
    Gk r5
    R2 g12 +5
    Do able imo