LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Kyno where do I submit feedback about the official forums quoting functionality

We told them already, they are looking into what got updated to see what can be changed back. They dont directly do the Forum background stuff, that's all EA staff.
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    Kyno if this is working as intended, I don't see this game lasting much longer. This is insane and needs to be fixed ASAP. Players are leaving. You won't have a game to volunteer for soon.
    CG_HighCommand also confirmed in Bug Reports that the difficulty is WAI and justified it because "couple of players got 4/4" so eventually everyone else should be able to over time

5fw9tkih3axe.png

That's hilarious lol
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

We told them already, they are looking into what got updated to see what can be changed back. They dont directly do the Forum background stuff, that's all EA staff.
    That's a relief
    Cs99 wrote: »
    Kyno if this is working as intended, I don't see this game lasting much longer. This is insane and needs to be fixed ASAP. Players are leaving. You won't have a game to volunteer for soon.
    CG_HighCommand also confirmed in Bug Reports that the difficulty is WAI and justified it because "couple of players got 4/4" so eventually everyone else should be able to over time

5fw9tkih3axe.png

That's hilarious lol
    Hoping Crumb can give us the exact number as a friday fun fact!
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options

5fw9tkih3axe.png

That's hilarious lol

"Over time" = 2026
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

That's a relief

5fw9tkih3axe.png

That's hilarious lol

I asked this for the dev Q&A

Let's see if my question makes the cut
  • Options
    What if CG turned LS GEO TB to where Phase 1 is tuned to a Phase 4 difficulty and then it goes down.

Ex: Phase 1 = 4 / 2 = 3 / 3 = 2 & 2 = 1.

Just to make it so guilds can't do the 0 star strat where u get as close to 1* as possible and then go ham the next phase.

Just a thought of course
  • Options
    Can we get a response? Anything? Blanket silence isn't helping. Mine and many other guilds are on the verge of collapse.

Ps. Started another thread because this isn't to discuss the new tb. That's already been talked about enough. This is to discuss the lack of response from CG, and the imminent collapse of many guilds.
  • Options
    It’s not silence, it’s being tone deaf
  • Options
    Really, all they have to say is, we acknowledge the sentiment surrounding the player base right now and are monitoring in game results.

That would be an amazing start. Complete silence just feels like they don't care.
  • Options
    Can we get a response? Anything? Blanket silence isn't helping. Mine and many other guilds are on the verge of collapse.

Ps. Started another thread because this isn't to discuss the new tb. That's already been talked about enough. This is to discuss the lack of response from CG, and the imminent collapse of many guilds.
    Sorry, I try to keep up with all of the news with this game, but what do you mean your guild is on the verge of collapsing? So what if your guild doesn't complete the TB the first time around.
  • Options
    What do you mean silence?
    They posted about the new hyperdrive bundle didn’t they?
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Pile wrote: »
    They'll address it in the Q&A tomorrow

Address = WAI suckers.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'm not worried about completing tb the first time around. That was never my expectation. Not being able to complete one wave in the first phase is ridiculous. Especially since I have relic 5 teams. My r5 raid Han was killed before I even got to go. Now my guild has to go back to doing LS hoth, which will drop our GET2 income in half. Quite a few of my guildmates are going to quit over this, many have already said so.

In the past, a guild collapsed over haat, hstr, even DS geo tb, meant that I would look for a guild that could do that content and would take me as long as my roster could contribute.

Why would any guild take me? My 4.7m with 20 relic characters can't contribute at all to this tb.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Address = WAI suckers.

TVF replied to one of my threads. My life is complete now
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Address = WAI suckers.

TVF replied to one of my threads. My life is complete now

Is there a thread where he hasn’t replied?
  • Options

That's a relief

5fw9tkih3axe.png

That's hilarious lol

I asked this for the dev Q&A

Let's see if my question makes the cut

So the dev don't hang out here with us? The communications here are for EA? So where do they hang?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Really, all they have to say is, we acknowledge the sentiment surrounding the player base right now and are monitoring in game results.

That would be an amazing start. Complete silence just feels like they don't care.
    @WickedWally
    They have heard the sentiment around the LS Geo TB and as always will monitor the metrics. Currently it is WAI and they are not seeing anything in the current run that will trigger any changes, as of right now.

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I feel sorry for the moderators. They get all the heat for nothing. This forum is not even monitored by CG but by EA...

They should join the dark side... No point in explaining things on behalf of them... Let them speak here...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Looooki wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the moderators. They get all the heat for nothing. This forum is not even monitored by CG but by EA...

They should join the dark side... No point in explaining things on behalf of them... Let them speak here...

Its actually both. Even on Answers HQ. Some of the mods help out there too.
  • Options
    Also do let us know where direct feedback can reach them if this forum is useless. Because it can't be that their stats and our reviews doesn't match. Do show me a guild that has somehow 3* all the first territory for Geo LSTB.

Do show what their requirements are as well.
  • Options
    And this is why my motivation for this game is at an all time low.

I get that content has to be harder initially otherwise what's the point? But how long is it going to take dolphins/lower spenders or FTP to relic 7 entire squads just to still lose quickly?

Especially when you add GS/Malak style events that require a haul of toons to be close to g13+ and we know there are upcoming legendaries for ep9 on the horizon.

There's just no room to breathe in this game anymore. Being behind is fine, I've never had a problem with that, but I always felt I could get there in the end.

Now, the prospect of grinding and hoarding for an increasingly long amount of time to still be near the bottom of the lake. No thanks.

The Star Wars license is what keeps this game viable. Nothing else. And **** I wish I could get passed that. This used to be a really good game and community, shame it's been exploited and sold out in the name of extra profit.