StarSon wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    If it unlocks at 10/65, you need

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total
    24 refreshes, 24k crystals *total*

Actually, you can only refresh 19 times. So if you want 7* day 1, it's about 25k crystals since you have to buy 5 of those 1250 packs.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So…let me get this straight….

We are being forced to relic several characters….relic 5 the minimum with two R8’s and an R7….We need to get a conquest level ship to 7* as well. And at the end of it all we then need to go through a 2 year farm to get that capital ship from 4* to 7*….

I mean what the actual….I mean….oy….I just can’t make sense of their logic anymore

To be fair, no one is forcing you to do anything.

And just like MT and Wicket, this will not be a 2 year process, even of you do not refresh.

Except if I want to stay competitive in fleet arena and not burn my crystal income, I’m going to need to get executor sooner rather than later.

Also, if they don’t increase the blueprints like they did the character shards then how do you figure it won’t be? If we unlock at 4* that means we need another 250 blue prints. 10 a month means 25 months. That’s 2 years without any packs or refreshes

MT and Wicket came out, and the same math was done. I can assure you it didnt actually take players 2 years to get them to 7* after they "qualified". Things about those events cadence were changed during their life.

Oh, they have already told you they plan to run this event more often in a few months?

I am simply using past evidence to reason why there will be people getting this ship in less than 2 years without spending 23k in crystals.

False equivalency. We have 6 Fleet Mastery events. Every single one is on a monthly-ish rotation. The only thing you could safely compare to would be the other AFM events, and they started out with a faster cadence, and then slowed down. So, with the past evidence we have, we can expect the farm (with zero crystals) to be greater than 2 years.

So comparing to an event that started at the same pace is a false equivalency, but equating to one that is different is ok.... got it.

You can expect whatever you want, but I will stick with logic and reason, since no character has required 2 years to farm from qualifying if done at the max available rate, and no crystal refreshes.

So comparing an event to its actual predecessors, which have the actual same name, and the actual same format is wrong, but comparing it to something related only in the fact that upon release it was a 2 year F2P farm is right... got it.

You are not sticking to logic and reason. You jumped immediately past the other 5 events that are actually the same and went to something wildly different because it fit your narrative. And the events you picked started as requiring a 2 year farm even though CG said it would be "the same time as a hard node farm." After a few months of complaining they just moved the characters to their own nodes.

Raddus/Finalizer have been out for over a year. Are they on their own nodes yet? How about Home One, Endurance, or Executrix? No?

Also odd for you now to come out and say "they've never done this before, so even though they've told us that's what they're doing, that's not what they're doing," when you often tell us we can only go by what information we have and not to speculate on what CG may or may not do.

Please share the quote where they said, "this will be a 2 year farm". They are not saying that, at least not that I am aware of.

The player base is saying that, based on the starting position of the event. This has happened before, which is why I used that as an example. In that example things changed later on to have it not be a 2 year farm. By that logic the same thing will happen here.

If they prove me wrong, I will come back here in 2 years and apologize for my logical conclusion.

Kyno, when Raddus and Finalizer were released it was on a basis where it could be once or twice a month. That cut down the farm initially because some months it would be once, others twice. So on average it took players about a year, add on a month or two, more to unlock at 7* after their release with no packs.

This time they’ve said it’s once a month. With no changes to that cadence, it will take 24 months. If they do that for a year, then do a consistently twice a month, that will be 18 months (12 months for 120 blueprints, then 6 months for the last 120).

So it will take you 18 months (at the absolute minimum, 12 months) to get Executor to 7* and that is after GL prerequisite gear requirements. That’s not right. If they have such a steep gear dump, people shouldn’t have to spend even more to get their new ship to full power. This is getting out of hand now

I am not arguing with the math, just the idea that nothing will change to have the end result be different. Again, we have seen this before, and low and behold it didnt take 2 years or 23k crystals. But I am more than willing to come back in 2 years if it doesnt change and apologize for my suggestion.

Even if it changes, it will be a year at the absolute minimum. And that’s bare bones. More likely 15-18 months if they stick to their once a month cadence longer than 6 months. This is after a GL-like gear dump to even do the event. That’s not ok

Ok, if you say so. Then we start into the discussion of ROI of investing in making it shorter.... but that's a different thread.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Options

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total

Actually, you can only refresh 19 times. So if you want 7* day 1, it's about 25k crystals since you have to buy 5 of those 1250 packs.

We are being forced to relic several characters….relic 5 the minimum with two R8’s and an R7….We need to get a conquest level ship to 7* as well. And at the end of it all we then need to go through a 2 year farm to get that capital ship from 4* to 7*….

I mean what the actual….I mean….oy….I just can’t make sense of their logic anymore

And just like MT and Wicket, this will not be a 2 year process, even of you do not refresh.

Except if I want to stay competitive in fleet arena and not burn my crystal income, I’m going to need to get executor sooner rather than later.

Also, if they don’t increase the blueprints like they did the character shards then how do you figure it won’t be? If we unlock at 4* that means we need another 250 blue prints. 10 a month means 25 months. That’s 2 years without any packs or refreshes

MT and Wicket came out, and the same math was done. I can assure you it didnt actually take players 2 years to get them to 7* after they "qualified". Things about those events cadence were changed during their life.

Oh, they have already told you they plan to run this event more often in a few months?

I am simply using past evidence to reason why there will be people getting this ship in less than 2 years without spending 23k in crystals.

False equivalency. We have 6 Fleet Mastery events. Every single one is on a monthly-ish rotation. The only thing you could safely compare to would be the other AFM events, and they started out with a faster cadence, and then slowed down. So, with the past evidence we have, we can expect the farm (with zero crystals) to be greater than 2 years.

So comparing to an event that started at the same pace is a false equivalency, but equating to one that is different is ok.... got it.

You can expect whatever you want, but I will stick with logic and reason, since no character has required 2 years to farm from qualifying if done at the max available rate, and no crystal refreshes.

Kyno you seem to be ignoring the fact that MT and Wicket were both farmable characters and had nodes you could farm them off of in addition to the event. So your comparison is 100% false equivalency. We're not going to be getting a node featuring Executor.

That is not how they started. That is one of the changes made that made it not a 2 year farm. That is the point you are missing, not anything I am ignoring.

I am not making any statement about what changes will be made, just that it's not going to take 2 years or 23k crystals to max this ship.
  • Options
    This is false - aside from their introductory period, Mace/Ackbar/Tarkin were always on a monthly cycle, while Finalizer/Raddus have consistently been twice a month since their introduction. While they initially announced 1-2 per month for the latter two, in practice it has been 2x.
  • StarSon
    7477 posts Member
    Options
    This is false - aside from their introductory period, Mace/Ackbar/Tarkin were always on a monthly cycle, while Finalizer/Raddus have consistently been twice a month since their introduction. While they initially announced 1-2 per month for the latter two, in practice it has been 2x.

Interesting. I hadn't really noticed, but it felt like it had fallen to 1/month. Seems weird, then, that Executor is not, since it is also Advanced Fleet Mastery.
  • Options

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total

So comparing an event to its actual predecessors, which have the actual same name, and the actual same format is wrong, but comparing it to something related only in the fact that upon release it was a 2 year F2P farm is right... got it.

You are not sticking to logic and reason. You jumped immediately past the other 5 events that are actually the same and went to something wildly different because it fit your narrative. And the events you picked started as requiring a 2 year farm even though CG said it would be "the same time as a hard node farm." After a few months of complaining they just moved the characters to their own nodes.

Raddus/Finalizer have been out for over a year. Are they on their own nodes yet? How about Home One, Endurance, or Executrix? No?

Also odd for you now to come out and say "they've never done this before, so even though they've told us that's what they're doing, that's not what they're doing," when you often tell us we can only go by what information we have and not to speculate on what CG may or may not do.

Please share the quote where they said, "this will be a 2 year farm". They are not saying that, at least not that I am aware of.

The player base is saying that, based on the starting position of the event. This has happened before, which is why I used that as an example. In that example things changed later on to have it not be a 2 year farm. By that logic the same thing will happen here.

If they prove me wrong, I will come back here in 2 years and apologize for my logical conclusion.

Kyno, when Raddus and Finalizer were released it was on a basis where it could be once or twice a month. That cut down the farm initially because some months it would be once, others twice. So on average it took players about a year, add on a month or two, more to unlock at 7* after their release with no packs.

This time they’ve said it’s once a month. With no changes to that cadence, it will take 24 months. If they do that for a year, then do a consistently twice a month, that will be 18 months (12 months for 120 blueprints, then 6 months for the last 120).

So it will take you 18 months (at the absolute minimum, 12 months) to get Executor to 7* and that is after GL prerequisite gear requirements. That’s not right. If they have such a steep gear dump, people shouldn’t have to spend even more to get their new ship to full power. This is getting out of hand now

I am not arguing with the math, just the idea that nothing will change to have the end result be different. Again, we have seen this before, and low and behold it didnt take 2 years or 23k crystals. But I am more than willing to come back in 2 years if it doesnt change and apologize for my suggestion.

Even if it changes, it will be a year at the absolute minimum. And that’s bare bones. More likely 15-18 months if they stick to their once a month cadence longer than 6 months. This is after a GL-like gear dump to even do the event. That’s not ok

Ok, if you say so. Then we start into the discussion of ROI of investing in making it shorter.... but that's a different thread.

What do you mean if I say so? It’s math lol. If they are doing once a month, without any changes or buying packs, it will take 2 years. IF they go for a year at that cadence then double it, it will take 18 months. If it’s twice a month initially, it’s still an entire year to 7* Executor after needing to dump tons of gear and resources to get an R8 Bobba, R8 Piett, R7 Vader, R5 Bossk, R5 TFP, R5 IG88 and R5 Dengar….7 relic toons for a 4* unlock.

That’s the bigger issue. Whether it’s 12 months or 24 to get Executor to 7*. But you know, keep focusing on the time being anywhere between 12 months and 24 months rather than the prereqs
  • Options
    I have a handful of personal thoughts about this update:

First, the Chase for the Razor Crest is much appreciated, though it's arguably *necessary* because of the conquest delay.

Second, however, is the actual rollout for the Executor. I can't sugarcoat it: it's bad.
    • It's impossible to get the Executor to 7* in any reasonable amount of time without spending, unlike Marquee Events (reasonably timed at 6-9 months to finish to 7 stars post-release) and Legendary Events (3-6 months if you're finishing on the second or third run). Even Galactic Legends are only a month or so of farming tickets to get the ultimate once you have finished their prerequisites (which may take anywhere from 2-6 months). This didn't matter as much for Raddus and Finalizer because no one had expectations of them, which brings us to
    • There are going to be impossible expectations of this ship due to the initial investments required to even attempt the event. Anything short of Arena viability is a missed target, and even if it should fall short of that, it should at least be a top 4 fleet for GAC. This means that missing out on it can magnify any inequalities for players, or at worst codify the difference in status for those that don't have the crystals to push towards 7 stars ASAP, if players without the ship either struggle more to climb in fleet arena (from being pushed back further), or have to refresh/settle for lesser crystal payouts. A scenario where the (crystal) rich get richer.
    • The fleet meta has been in a scenario where speed is paramount essentially since the release of the Negotiator. Since ship speed is intrinsically closely-tied with crew gear levels and bonuses, having the Executor at lower stars means you literally fall behind those with higher stars. While this could matter less mechanically (based on the actual kit), I think it's a reasonable doubt to have at this time.
    • Flat out requiring crystals to get to 7* in a reasonable amount of time just feels bad! At least for other events, you are improving your roster as part of the run-up to the event, and any crystals spent aren't purely an exchange of currency for shards. Even with GL tickets, you end up farming *some* gear that can be useful as a byproduct of unlocking the character.

If the end goal is to somehow make it more accessible eventually, fine, but I don't think that's a safe assumption by any means for an event with a high barrier to entry and a low-frequency repetition. Even if they changed something in a year, that would still be a year and a half of waiting to finish the ship.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2941 posts Member
    Options
    I think the slow release and high requirements serves two funtions, one: to milk the whales who want it day one, and two: to further be able to ignore the ship mode almost entirely by introducing a new meta for everyone to chase to the foreseeable future.

Why again don't we have ship GC's or ships in Conquest? The ship mode is the red-headed stepchild of CG.
  • Starslayer
    2420 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    It’s difficult to make a comment without seeing a 4* executor in action. 4*unlock allows for extra spending for those wanting too, so I guess it’s good for CG, and I don’t have a problem with that. What about for the game ? Well, it depends how massively powerful this gl-like ship is. If she’s a real behemoth, maybe at 7* it won’t be possible to 2 shot her even with male+Nego. If at 4* it’s very difficult to beat her but not impossible, then it’s better for most people if it’s very costly to 7* her right away, because they will be less 7* executor in the game. It gives people the time to gear up prerequisites. Sure, those willing to pay the crystals will get a decisive advantage in this case. Only problem imo would be if she’s just ok at 4*, because the prerequisite price will hit matchmaking hard, so it should gives some kind of advantage in gac.

Bottom line: let’s see in 11 days what’s going on with this ship, because we’re in uncharted territory.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    Options
    2smooth wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Whales shouldn’t complain about ships ur territory is arena not ships. Always has and will be

Whales do both arenas for as much crystals as they can daily earn.
    Yes they do but they don’t have the advantage of buying their way to the top or buying their way to holding top 20 like in arena.
    Looks like they’re about to though, amirite?
    No their not this capital ship not doing much at 4 stars and still will be beat at 7
  • TVF
    36658 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Whales shouldn’t complain about ships ur territory is arena not ships. Always has and will be

Whales do both arenas for as much crystals as they can daily earn.
    Yes they do but they don’t have the advantage of buying their way to the top or buying their way to holding top 20 like in arena.
    Looks like they’re about to though, amirite?
    No their not this capital ship not doing much at 4 stars and still will be beat at 7

Hi Futureman
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36658 posts Member
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    let’s see in 11 days what’s going on with this ship, because we’re in uncharted territory.

You'll never max out the salt mine with that attitude.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total

What do you mean if I say so? It’s math lol. If they are doing once a month, without any changes or buying packs, it will take 2 years. IF they go for a year at that cadence then double it, it will take 18 months. If it’s twice a month initially, it’s still an entire year to 7* Executor after needing to dump tons of gear and resources to get an R8 Bobba, R8 Piett, R7 Vader, R5 Bossk, R5 TFP, R5 IG88 and R5 Dengar….7 relic toons for a 4* unlock.

That’s the bigger issue. Whether it’s 12 months or 24 to get Executor to 7*. But you know, keep focusing on the time being anywhere between 12 months and 24 months rather than the prereqs

You are stating some absolute minimums and other speculation, to that I am saying "if you say so", that is all.

It absolutely could be less than 1 year, although that seems to be a bench mark they use (as seen with the shard drop doubling).

I dont really agree or disagree with reqs on things. This is a farming and resource management game, they are all over the place, at each step of development and unlocking events/toons. This thread is about the unlocking method (which includes both), not exclusively about the reqs.
  • Options
    @Kyno

So I see a few issues with your position. As it relates to comparing executor to mt and wicket, the announcement they made when they moved them to nodes, iirc, was at least a tacit if not explicit admission that introducing a character this way was a failure. I won’t go digging for the announcement but you’re welcome to prove my recollection wrong. Though the fact we have never seen a character introduced like that again is supportive of my recollection.

Also, while nightsisters could briefly hold their own in the arena, they were definitely not THE meta team as executor is being portrayed to be. Wicket was obviously never meta though key to a legendary though still not as important as executor is being represented.

Furthermore, just because they have done year long farms in the past whether that is finalizer/raddus or slightly less time with gas/malak from starting prerequisites to 7*, doesn’t mean it was acceptable then or especially acceptable now.

Finally, just take a look at your improvements over the past year. For me, they are jkl, rey, jml, slkr, and jmk/cat. Would it even remotely make sense for me to still be working on all of those by completing a once a month event over and over. Obviously not. Gear checks are no problem, giving whales 3-6 months advantage over ftp is fine, but taking 1-2 years to max executor while having such an unprecedented gear check for a cap ship is not.
  • Options

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total

You are stating some absolute minimums and other speculation, to that I am saying "if you say so", that is all.

It absolutely could be less than 1 year, although that seems to be a bench mark they use (as seen with the shard drop doubling).

I dont really agree or disagree with reqs on things. This is a farming and resource management game, they are all over the place, at each step of development and unlocking events/toons. This thread is about the unlocking method (which includes both), not exclusively about the reqs.

It’s not speculation actually. They’ve said that it will be a once a month event. That means that’s 10 blueprints per month. 240 needed is 24 months. That’s the absolute maximum. Even if they then changed it to twice a month starting next months, that’s 20 a month. Meaning at minimum another 12 months. So 13 month minumum. That’s not speculation. It’s fact
  • Options

In case someone doubted, that proves the game is not dying. In 2 years, people will still be playing and trying to 7* that ship! Good news! 🤣
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total

It’s not speculation actually. They’ve said that it will be a once a month event. That means that’s 10 blueprints per month. 240 needed is 24 months. That’s the absolute maximum. Even if they then changed it to twice a month starting next months, that’s 20 a month. Meaning at minimum another 12 months. So 13 month minumum. That’s not speculation. It’s fact

It is not a fact. They could increase it to 3 or some other offering. Nothing is stopping that, you just assume that. Again I'm not saying what they will do or won't do, but neither can you, you can speculate and assume, which is fine, but it's not a fact.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total

It is not a fact. They could increase it to 3 or some other offering. Nothing is stopping that, you just assume that. Again I'm not saying what they will do or won't do, but neither can you, you can speculate and assume, which is fine, but it's not a fact.

Kyno i think it is 10 per bonus tier attempt, given that Doja said its the same as Raddus / Finalizer
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    Kyno

So I see a few issues with your position. As it relates to comparing executor to mt and wicket, the announcement they made when they moved them to nodes, iirc, was at least a tacit if not explicit admission that introducing a character this way was a failure. I won’t go digging for the announcement but you’re welcome to prove my recollection wrong. Though the fact we have never seen a character introduced like that again is supportive of my recollection.

Also, while nightsisters could briefly hold their own in the arena, they were definitely not THE meta team as executor is being portrayed to be. Wicket was obviously never meta though key to a legendary though still not as important as executor is being represented.

Furthermore, just because they have done year long farms in the past whether that is finalizer/raddus or slightly less time with gas/malak from starting prerequisites to 7*, doesn’t mean it was acceptable then or especially acceptable now.

Finally, just take a look at your improvements over the past year. For me, they are jkl, rey, jml, slkr, and jmk/cat. Would it even remotely make sense for me to still be working on all of those by completing a once a month event over and over. Obviously not. Gear checks are no problem, giving whales 3-6 months advantage over ftp is fine, but taking 1-2 years to max executor while having such an unprecedented gear check for a cap ship is not.

Correct, holding to the 2 year pattern was not a good idea, and I agree that they may have said something to that affect, which I believe supports my point that while this cadence seems slow at first, it will change or some other change will happen at some point, to allow this ship to be gained in less than 2 years.

I never said this ship wasnt important or being portrayed in any way (good or bad), so I'm not sure what the point is there.

I never said or tried to make a point either way on what someone should find acceptable.

Ok, thank you for your feedback, I understand where you are coming from.
  • Options
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    Kyno

Correct, holding to the 2 year pattern was not a good idea, and I agree that they may have said something to that affect, which I believe supports my point that while this cadence seems slow at first, it will change or some other change will happen at some point, to allow this ship to be gained in less than 2 years.

I never said this ship wasnt important or being portrayed in any way (good or bad), so I'm not sure what the point is there.

I never said or tried to make a point either way on what someone should find acceptable.

Ok, thank you for your feedback, I understand where you are coming from.

I was just adding to my belief that a comparison of what they did with mt and wicket isn’t a good comparison. Did not mean to imply you suggested executor wasn’t important.

Also, while I could see your argument being valid for RC when it was introduced for conquest as it was the first ship/character introduced this way, executor is the third advanced fleet to be introduced and though it was improperly suggested that the cadence changed for finalizer/raddus it has not. So are track record with cg is them admitting a mistake with mt wicket and sticking to their release cadence with finalizer/raddus.

It took months for cg to change course with mt and wicket even with the immediate reaction of the community. The community reacted the same way to finalizer/raddus but cg never altered course and the community accepted the farm because they were completely unneeded cap ships that only had minor impacts on gac/tw/Tb and zero on fleet arena. This won’t be the case for executor if executor is as advertised.

I do believe you’re correct that it won’t be two years to complete the farm, but I disagree that if the community doesn’t raise hell about the absurdity of the presently announced cadence cg will change it on their own.
  • Options

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total

I’m going by what they’ve specifically said, and past practices with the last two AFM events with raddus and Finalizer. You’re the one speculating that they’re gonna go from once a month to randomly 3 times a month (which would still be an issue because that would take 8 months to finish!)

You’re speaking in speculation. What isn’t speculation is that even after such steep requirements, players still can’t max this ship for at minimum of a year unless they spend 23k+ crystals on a the blueprints. You don’t think that’s a little ridiculous?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total

I’m going by what they’ve specifically said, and past practices with the last two AFM events with raddus and Finalizer. You’re the one speculating that they’re gonna go from once a month to randomly 3 times a month (which would still be an issue because that would take 8 months to finish!)

You’re speaking in speculation. What isn’t speculation is that even after such steep requirements, players still can’t max this ship for at minimum of a year unless they spend 23k+ crystals on a the blueprints. You don’t think that’s a little ridiculous?

We both are, as I have stated many times while making a simple point, this will not take 2 years to get. I know I am right, but you can feel free to believe whatever timeline you wish.

No I dont, because in the end I know it will take less than 2 years and not cost crystals to make it that way.

I think the requirements mean this is intended to be powerful and extremely likely meta shifting ship, which allows players to look at the ROI of fleet PO vs what they want to invest.

I also think they should have addressed the gear crunch in a direct way before pushing things this far, but we dont always get what we want (as the song goes).
  • Options
    @Kyno how/what do you know? I've gotten lost in the argument.
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I'm fine with the unlock being slow, on top of the relics required. It's the new meta fleet and the road is familiar by now, nothing to cry about ;)
  • Options

As much of a TLDR as I can provide:
    Many have pointed out that at the current announced unlock level and cadence of once per month for the event, it will take 2 years to fully upgrade executor without spending crystals. Kyno says that’s not true. While he is most likely right in that regard, even when/if CG ups the cadence to twice a month, there’s no way it takes less than between 12-18 months to do max the executor without spending crystals. Unless he has some insider info we don’t, there’s no way that given the current cadence and then even doubling it after 6 months would yield a timeframe less than 12-18 months unless you spend crystals.
  • Rhydia
    104 posts Member
    Options

He speaks just for the sake of speaking. He knows nothing. Never has, never will.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

55 to 5*
    85 to 6*
    100 to 7*
    240 total

We both are, as I have stated many times while making a simple point, this will not take 2 years to get. I know I am right, but you can feel free to believe whatever timeline you wish.

No I dont, because in the end I know it will take less than 2 years and not cost crystals to make it that way.

I think the requirements mean this is intended to be powerful and extremely likely meta shifting ship, which allows players to look at the ROI of fleet PO vs what they want to invest.

I also think they should have addressed the gear crunch in a direct way before pushing things this far, but we dont always get what we want (as the song goes).

Do you have any actual proof? So far, you seem to "know" that it will take less than 2 years because they could maybe sometime change the cadence they just announced. That doesn't sound like actually knowing anything to me.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not sure, but I'm not overly mad with the way CG plan to release the Executor. It will be a long grind for most people anyway. It actually took a bit the pressure from me to rush meeting the unlock requirement.

Let's hoard all the resources and wait to see if it's worth the long-term investment.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Best part of this thread is op uses logic and reason to predict pretty much exactly how this event would play out. Kyno tells him there's not enough info to jump to conclusions.

Later, kyno says it won't take 2 years to get 7* exec without refreshing, based on nothing but his own opinion, and claims it's ok because he's using logic and reason. Oh and he can't be considered wrong until 2 years have passed.

10/10 would read again
  • Options
    It's the same with every release, you will have much fun in the years to come.