StarFortress / TIE Echelon Drop rate tracking

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    After seeing it in action at 7* I would say save your crystals.
    Do the 100 refresh and stop at that.
  • Options
    25/648, 3.85%
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options
    keknoby wrote: »
    there is probably something wrong in the stats, i really had a bad start with 6 shards for 480 energy and today it's not really better
    cumulative day 1 + day 2 : 960 energy spend, for a total of 14 shards it's ridiculous
    why is the game according better droprates to some and just nothing to others ?
    RNG. There will always be some getting luckier than others.

But the main issue I have is that all previous galactic chase had a 4% drop rate, this one doesn’t.

Back in high school Richard Norris Gomez always got luckier than me. That dude was the man.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    keknoby wrote: »
    there is probably something wrong in the stats, i really had a bad start with 6 shards for 480 energy and today it's not really better
    cumulative day 1 + day 2 : 960 energy spend, for a total of 14 shards it's ridiculous
    why is the game according better droprates to some and just nothing to others ?
    RNG. There will always be some getting luckier than others.

But the main issue I have is that all previous galactic chase had a 4% drop rate, this one doesn’t.

Back in high school Richard Norris Gomez always got luckier than me. That dude was the man.

😂 I can’t help but thinking he’s chuck Norris’ lucha libre cousin

2.83% today, getting worse for me
  • Options
    Day four 22 shards from 688 energy
    3.20%
  • Options
    Any chance people reporting daily figures could combine their data into one single total?

Tracking daily results is useful, but not as useful as a summative total.
  • Wolfcast1e
    526 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    From my previous posts:
    Day 1: 23/850 for 2.7%
    Day 2: 13/464 for 2.8%

And today:
    18/592 for 3.04%

Pretty consistent ….

Day 4: 17/608 for 2.8%

Total: 71/2514 for 2.8%
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    I'm at 5/25 (so 30 total shards?) after spending 1100 energy. I'm told this is 2.7%.

25 shards for 696 energy.

71 shards for 1778 energy. Currently at 19/65. Not sure I'm actually going to make it to 5*.
  • Options
    Any chance people reporting daily figures could combine their data into one single total?

126 shards for 3574 energy.
  • Options
    I have lost my precise count as I lost interest on the topic but I am at 60 shards and I spent 2900 +- 100 energy on the nodes. I know this value is not exact, but it's still a valid data point. Converging to 2.9-3.0%

On a sidenote: I am pretty sure that ppl started this topic bc they felt the difference compared to the previous chases.
  • Options
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    I have lost my precise count as I lost interest on the topic but I am at 60 shards and I spent 2900 +- 100 energy on the nodes. I know this value is not exact, but it's still a valid data point. Converging to 2.9-3.0%

On a sidenote: I am pretty sure that ppl started this topic bc they felt the difference compared to the previous chases.
    Initially I started it to see if I'd just been unlucky.

A few posts in I realised the reality.

• Options
    today went 25 shard for 720 energy = 3.47%
    total is 91 shards for 3328 energy = 2.7%
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Erm not sure how u guys calculate the drop rate ...

I had been doing 16 energy refreshes and the drop rate is 50% (Drops one in 2 attempts) ...

Maybe u guys wanna check what u guys are doing ... I usually do 2 at a time ...

And yes ... Any energy below 16 energy has a lower drop rate ... They had already stated ...
  • Options
    3feztmht52tg.jpg

I also brought the energy pack a few days ago ... Did not buy the ship packs
  • Options
    Looooki wrote: »

I had been doing 16 energy refreshes and the drop rate is 50% (Drops one in 2 attempts) ...

And yes ... Any energy below 16 energy has a lower drop rate ... They had already stated ...

So much wrong here
    hello
  • Options
    It's so off, I just assume he has to be trolling/teasing, right?
  • Options

And yes ... Any energy below 16 energy has a lower drop rate ...

The drop rate is per energy spent in a galactic chase, so people are reporting the number of shards they've got compared to the amount of energy they have spent in getting them. Which is, you know, the relevant data?

The drop rate as observed by those who understand this looks like 3% per energy spent.

On a 16 energy node, this equates to a 48% chance of a drop, so your 50% claim is almost accurate.
    They had already stated ...
    This is kinda the whole point of the thread. The devs already stated that the drop rate was 4% per energy spent when previous galactic chases were active. But it isn't this time.
  • Options
    50% on a 16 energy node is about right, even though the rest of the post is unhelpful.
  • Options
    3feztmht52tg.jpg

I also brought the energy pack a few days ago ... Did not buy the ship packs

you havent provided enough data for this to matter
    hello
  • Options
    50% on a 16 energy node is about right, even though the rest of the post is unhelpful.

Thought it was 64% per 16 energy node. Which still puts it sub-optimal
  • Options
    Decicrim wrote: »

Thought it was 64% per 16 energy node. Which still puts it sub-optimal

It was. It isn't any more. Hence this thread gaining so much traction.
  • Options
    The lowered drop rate makes me wonder what other kind of changes they’ve secretly implemented…
  • Options
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    The lowered drop rate makes me wonder what other kind of changes they’ve secretly implemented…

Seriously, I’m not sure what’s worse the fact it obvious the GC rate has changed. Or that the GC drops actually seem to be better than the permanent items on the nodes. Which means standard drop rates for things like gear and shards are even worse!

• Options

Seriously, I’m not sure what’s worse the fact it obvious the GC rate has changed. Or that the GC drops actually seem to be better than the permanent items on the nodes. Which means standard drop rates for things like gear and shards are even worse!

Well, those drops definitely are worse. We know gear is about 20%. On cantina, Omegas and Omicrons are less than 1%. This is not news.
  • Options
    Well abysmal today

10 for 432 energy 2.22%

Total 72 for 2232 energy 3.2%
  • Options

Well, those drops definitely are worse. We know gear is about 20%. On cantina, Omegas and Omicrons are less than 1%. This is not news.

And around 33% on shards.
    hello
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

No longer being able to target allies by clicking on their buff/debuff/status bar?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49yKutbsT-w&ab_channel=W%CE%9EPLegend
    Great downgrade :|

who clicks on there status bar for that

just click on the toon works as always
    hello
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

No longer being able to target allies by clicking on their buff/debuff/status bar?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49yKutbsT-w&ab_channel=W%CE%9EPLegend
    Great downgrade :|

who clicks on there status bar for that

just click on the toon works as always

Sometimes based on character/ship placement it's significantly easier to use the status bar.
  • Options
    Spent 496 Energy on 31 Sims.
    Got 11 Shards.

2.218% drop Rate.

Tonight's run above helped increase my rate for sure, but still not pretty.

New total:
    18 Shards for 608 Energy
    2.96%

Well this afternoon was back in the **** for RNG.

10 Shard in 512 Energy = 2.34%

Which brings the new average back down
    28 Shards for 1120 Energy = 2.50%

New Running Total
    47 Shards / 1632 Energy = 2.88%

Agreed, That's how I've been doing it.

Today was 10 / 464 = 2.16%

New Running Total

57 Shards / 2096 = 2.72%

• Options
    3% * 16 = 48% chance.