Game Freezes / Infinite loading screen glitch

Replies

• Ultra
    11551 posts Moderator
    Options
    They don't even act professional with spelling and grammar errors
    I think you are just looking at the tiniest things to complain about and are making a mountain out of the mole hill
  • Options
    I've got to figure out what to do with all the money I won't be spending on this game until they fix this. Maybe some new tools or a nice weekend away. Definitely not spending if they aren't even communicating about the issue or what they are doing to resolve it.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I think you are just looking at the tiniest things to complain about and are making a mountain out of the mole hill

The game should froze to you, and maybe you will feel like us

Developers work on new ways to get our money but don't solve this issue.

Nice
    This game sucks
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    LordI wrote: »

Nice

Developer != Support Guy

Maybe if you had to write hundreds of messages to random individuals, you would expect them not to feel like they are the #1 customer too and forgive spelling mistakes
  • Ultra
    11551 posts Moderator
    Options

Nice

Okay but what does that have to do with grilling customer support professional for misspelling "rest" as "res" in a very long response
  • Options
    qpus1z0iclsh.jpg
  • Options
    So we just need to keep waiting
  • Options
    Welp just lost my GAC because of a crash. I'm done with the game until this addressed and fixed.
  • Options

Nice

Okay but what does that have to do with grilling customer support professional for misspelling "rest" as "res" in a very long response

You only appears to protect EA? Any news or information about the issue? I think this can be more productive
  • Options
    Happening to me and some guild mates as well...
  • Options
    Just happened to me 3 battles in a row. Fix your game CG. Costing me battles/crystals.
  • Options
    Hit twice with the infinite load screen during Grand Arena attacks.
    This is becoming a more frequent frustration with this game.
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • Options
    Yep, ditto. After the client update today I’ve lost 2 GAC fleet battles and one ground battle due to being stuck on the loading screen. This round is a write off.

Fix your game CG!
  • Options
    They don't care. Look up all the threads mentioning game freeze. Several in the last few weeks. If you launch and your loading screen concentric circles stop spinning, you've froze.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    After losing a battle with the loading screen, tried another battle and the game is stuck on Reinforcement Incoming!

This is insane!
  • Options
    Froze twice in GAC.. hopefully my opponent does the same
  • Options
    I’ve had no problem on iOS until this update. I’ve managed every battle up to now in my gac tonight, but had three consecutive fails loading in against a BAM team. Not sure if that’s a common denominator for anyone else (on IOS)
    797-722-718
  • Options
    This just cost me my GAC so thanks a lot CG
  • Options
    Went into my first battle this round on a jmk mirror match and of course it froze. Restarted the game before I went in too. Odds of clearing now are pretty slim. I'm getting so tired of losing crystals in gac over this
  • Options
    Went into my first battle this round on a jmk mirror match and of course it froze. Restarted the game before I went in too. Odds of clearing now are pretty slim. I'm getting so tired of losing crystals in gac over this
  • Options
    4o3ojfvc3w7s.jpg
    xr6dus2wnrmd.jpg
    There goes my GAC round. 2 fleet battles in a row stuck in infinite load screen since the update.
  • Options
    I turned on airplane mode and it still just spins. I don’t think it’s related to connectivity.
  • Options
    Not sure the cause. But this team especially won’t start the fight at all.

Full imp troopers all relicd
    JKR team with Rey for healing immunity
    Final team was some randoms with armorer but that didn’t start either

nxh305zab78d.png
  • Options
    Kard_1986 wrote: »
    I’ve had no problem on iOS until this update. I’ve managed every battle up to now in my gac tonight, but had three consecutive fails loading in against a BAM team. Not sure if that’s a common denominator for anyone else (on IOS)
    My issue is BAM as well. Won’t start the fight at all, just posted an image above.
  • Options
    Kard_1986 wrote: »
    My issue is BAM as well. Won’t start the fight at all, just posted an image above.
  • Options
    I've been having this problem for two weeks now. It's so random on when it decides to either freeze up or just infinite loop on the loading screen. It's getting old.
  • Options
    BubbaGump wrote: »
    I've been having this problem for two weeks now. It's so random on when it decides to either freeze up or just infinite loop on the loading screen. It's getting old.

I agree. Seems to have a common denominator this time round of being some Fleets and BAM. Either way, two weeks an no fix is not good enough. Especially if players have a bug of getting extra goodies yet they manage to fix that within the hour.
  • Options
    Taking my GAS team vs Maul(with BAM), got stuck on the loading screen. IOS
  • Options
    Ok. This has got to be a new bug. Never been this bad. I’m stuck in a battle now. This has got to be fixed immediately!