Unable to get in to game- Error Code 3.0

Replies

• Range1974
    900 posts Member
    Options
    Dear CG, am I going to be able to collect my energy soon? Also why are you streaming a raid when everyone is working. Don’t be dumb.
  • Range1974
    900 posts Member
    Options
    Going to need energy rewards beyond crystals today.
  • Presaria
    199 posts Member
    Options
    How long will swgoh be down for?
  • Options
    nightwar wrote: »
    good lord people, perhaps the game is updating, im sure they know about it... over the last how many ever years of playing this game some of you are the most impatient people in the world. seriously. other games go down for hours for updates sometimes

Pretty poor timing really to schedule an update at the same time as an event like double drops. Due to the game running across multiple time zones, anybody with a reset in the last hour is one hour down. In a zone such as mine where we are working tomorrow and it’s quite late night now, we will miss a few hours of this and likely not be compensated in anyway yet are still expected to spend money on new characters when they are released so we can take part in the raid which is causing the issue

• Presaria
    199 posts Member
    Options
    Same issue here
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    You folks at CG should be awarding compensation whenever this happens. Although you don't, you take great advantage of the player base and this is entirely unacceptable. This is why you have test servers. If I ever had something new launched at my job and it always failed I wouldn't have a job anymore.

Depends on your job, but most employers aren't quick to fire employees when mistakes happen
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Dear CG, am I going to be able to collect my energy soon? Also why are you streaming a raid when everyone is working. Don’t be dumb.
    “Everyone”?

Someone buy this guy a globe.
  • nightwar
    17 posts Member
    Options
    @Ultra exactly what i mean
  • Options
    Went and broke the game because you streamed a raid before the update launch. Great job boys
  • Options
    Waving bye to my ship payout today. 👋
  • Options
    Waving bye to my ship payout today. 👋

I hear you. Coordinating ROTE and boom! Error 3.0.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1961 posts Member
    Options
    OldNathan wrote: »
    Caught in a loop. Deleting app and reinstalling doesn't fix it.

What about deleting and not reinstalling?
    Ya, this stinks, fleet payout rapidly approaching and stuck at 4th.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Bodimz
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I trust that the Force will guide EA promptly. Well, I hope at least 🤪 error code 3.0 while attempting to go back to the game... Same as everyone I guess.
  • Options
    Getting the same issue with the error code. Got booted yesterday after the update in the middle of tb. Game is running slower than usual as well
  • Options
    Energies full for this. just great.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    Options
    32eocyig14xq.png

For what little good it will do............
    lol
  • Fieldgulls
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Same…I think this is the new raid
  • Options
    Same here, rip bonus energy
  • Options
    Fantastic stuff.
  • Options
    Did anyone experiencing the bug get the client side (not Google store) update that was supposed to roll out over the last 24 hours? Never got mine, saw guildies talk about it though. Crashed promptly at 9pm UTC, locked out of Google account since, but the game does log into the default account associated with the phone if I reinstall/clear app data.

Wondering if the error is caused by the game trying to access something that was supposed to update during the 24hrs rollout and never did...
  • Zumwan
    357 posts Member
    Options
    I have the error as well. I don't have much to share, I was in the cantina (home screen) when the error popped up and asked me to restart. Restarting doesn't help, as I'm stuck in the endless loop asking me to restart over and over again.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead dont know if it helps but im on iOS, no title update pushed yet, went into events and it downloaded some stuff, was constantly showing +1 flag for new event active but had finished them all, closed game, when went back got the error
  • Options
    Man this sucks, but I'm glad this is a universal issue and not just me lol.
  • Iznogood
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Same. Just when it is my time to move up in fleet. No #1 for me and compensation will not take that into consideration.
    Thanks CG. Happy May the 4th to you
    /sarcasm off
  • Options
    Same here every time I restart I get the reoyr8qdstie6y.png

• Options
    Same here getting the same error code of 3.0
  • rokota
    166 posts Member
    Options
    funny part is, you click "restart" and get an endless error3.0-loop while trying to start the game, and when you choose "contact us" you'll get an endless loop as well with the ea help webpage :D
  • Options
    Hey cheer up boys things are almost fixed. Breathe it's ok this all happened long ago in a far away galaxy.
  • Options
    Great start for the update. I guess you can't have bugs if the game doesn't work at all.