Unable to get in to game- Error Code 3.0

Replies

• Cletus831
    21 posts Member
    Looking at DownDetector, EA rolled out something at 6:00AM Pacific Time. Within minutes they had hundreds of reports. I think it has something to do with the EA Account system, and how it works with 3rd parties like Playstation, Microsoft, Steam, Google, and Apple, etc.
  • CamaroAMF
    1279 posts Member
    Kudos to EA, you mean
  • i deleted the game and installed again because of error 3.0,but now i need to know how to skip that dumb tutorial and log in on my account, any ideas??
  • Nomis
    33 posts Member
    I’m back in the game now.
  • Lumiya
    1431 posts Member
    i deleted the game and installed again because of error 3.0,but now i need to know how to skip that dumb tutorial and log in on my account, any ideas??

You can't at the moment. You normally get asked if you want to connect with an existing account, going through the tutorial is not necessary. There seems to be a problem with EA in general and connecting to 3rd party
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • i did the tutorial then log on my acc, now im online, its seems a hard delete works to solve 3.0
  • Stll impacted. I was able to log in this morning but now getting error again.
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    I was able to log back into the game just now.
  • Dragoth
    27 posts Member
    It came up for 5 minutes. Back down again though.
  • This is complete trash that this is happening in the middle of TB and a GAC offense round.
  • EdSolo
    410 posts Member
    I managed to get into the store and get the free stuff but then the game crashed again. This is ridiculous at this point.
  • Dragoth wrote: »
    It came up for 5 minutes. Back down again though.

More than likely a result of everyone getting wind it might be working again, trying to log in, and overloading whatever is broken.
    Co-GL, Empire's 501st
  • I couldn't get into my account yesterday and today i gladly could get online for a few hours but now it is the same error code again. The sad thing is that i could have played GAC :( Now i probably won't be able to play and my opponent automatically wins, it's sad.
  • Stiouf
    1 posts Member
    And again, and again and again...
    we miss stars because of their incompetence
  • Screerider
    1343 posts Member
    twin-peaks-its-happening-again.gif
  • tmjtlo
    3 posts Member
    It's may the 5th and I am still locked out :(
    I am missing everything 😢
  • Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    Again...?
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • down for maintance just like yesterday when its bonus time for me, thats three days in a row...but cool I might get 3 more cwc shards to "help me along the way".

can't wait to hear back from help "If i could I would" "if I help you its unfair on other users"...bot confirmed
  • Chewy shards are freaky awesome. I would have been good without the crystals. I wish they would just give CUP shards instead of chewy.
  • Revan110
    111 posts Member
    They should be giving shards from Jedi fallen Order event characters, no one wants clone wars chewie shards.
  • Revan110 wrote: »
    They should be giving shards from Jedi fallen Order event characters, no one wants clone wars chewie shards.

The CWC shards are part of a long running joke
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Revan110 wrote: »

They are... I got 5 free Cere shards from the calendar this morning...
  • So when I get booted out of GAC while I'm mid battle will I ever be compensated? this just happend.
    I know the answer to this, however the in game support sent me here to ask, this thread. I had an error code 3.0 like everyone else the other day, but when I ask about getting booted today why would it send me here?
  • Since yesterday (11/28/2023) I have the same error. I can't log in to the game. Error 3. I read the recommendations of the users, but nothing helped (cache, reinstallation and other manipulations). Does anyone know the solution to the problem?
  • the problem was solved by resetting the password on the EA website
  • we have peeps who still cant get in with the 3.0 error and we're going to miss 30k in tixs cause they cant get their 600 what is the plan here to provide restitution?