Unable to get in to game- Error Code 3.0

Replies

• begem_ua
    37 posts Member
    Options
    same here
    qo661jo2wkd6.jpg
  • Options
    I am also having the same problem. Fortunately it's a common problem, they will fix it. But all our energy is wasted now.
  • Options
    About to miss ship payout which means crystals….and right before double drops. Nice CG.
  • Options
    If there's a club for people that missed fleet arena, I want to submit an application.
  • Ybeler
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Nice guys got this error message after the gac battle. Thank you that i'll now loose this round !!
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I was on an hour ago, no issues until I got home from work 1 hour ago.
  • Options
    Issue started for me today just now. Nothing working for a workaround for me. Going to leave it as well however won’t even let me contact them as it then says: something went wrong. Start a new conversation. Then it starts over
  • Options
    Same bug for me
  • Options
    Stuck in loop for error 3.0
  • Options
    Pay you electric bill ea so you can turn on your servers....
  • Tek_Vizsla
    157 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    The "next pandemic" came sooner than anyone could have expected lol
    I'm curious, is EVERYONE having to deal with this? I know I and tons of others are, but is it each and every player or no?
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • PolYeims
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, unable to log in, I've been trying for the last hour but still can't
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »

More time to make fan kits.....lol
  • Options
    Same here. Doesn't work on tablet or phone
  • Egeita
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Me too
  • Options
    May the bug to you
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

More time to make fan kits.....lol

Lol
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    May the bug to you

More like “May error code 3.0 be with you”. 🤣🤣🤣
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Also gotta love how CG drops a preview stream for the new raid with literally NO advance notice or communication other than a single forum post. 🙄

Well. At least since it’s affecting everyone (apparently), there’s a good chance they’ll do some sort of make good for the community. It sucks but we just have to wait it out at this point.
  • Options
    They posted they are working on it but still no go yet...

Raid broke the game! Thanks, CG
  • Revan110
    112 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Well the new raid does feature a Krayt Dragon and they are pretty destructive, saw how bad they can be in TBOBF, guess it is to much for EA as well unsurprisingly.
  • nottenst
    699 posts Member
    Options
    I'm curious, is EVERYONE having to deal with this? I know I and tons of others are, but is it each and every player or no?

I posted about it on my fleet shard asking if the person whose payout just finished was affected and he said he did not encounter it. It could be that he didn't update the game.
  • Nikana_G
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. Error code 3. Just before the double drop.. it was written..
  • zatchy
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Broken game
  • GhostHacked
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    I have the same thing. I also tried deleting cache files and restarting - same problem. Still thinking the problem was only mine, I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now it starts, but won't let me login.

Just like everyone else, I'm about to miss the 1PM shard drops. Thanks CG.

BTW, if you try to open a Help issue from within the app, it just crashes and starts you all over again. This forum is the only way to report info.
  • Options
    You could always post in the thread that already existed about this…
  • Sazerac
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Web store seems to be down as well
  • Options
    I can not enter the game as well as half of the guild. Android. I updated the game and cleared the cache.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    nottenst wrote: »

I posted about it on my fleet shard asking if the person whose payout just finished was affected and he said he did not encounter it. It could be that he didn't update the game.

This occurred before I updated the App.