4/4 Teaser Discussion Megathreads (Guild, Guild Chat, and Raid confirmed)

Replies

• Options
    Rage Quit!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8grw-7e19PIEtAjws9wJZiLlG6TMpaXQ7abBNttOPIt9lR_I3
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    Waz675 wrote: »
    Cosmic turtle will have your stuff

And you can have a 10% finders fee.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    We'll see if he quits at quitting too.
  • Streak
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I just started this game about two months ago. Fell in love with it quickly as it suited my can't always log in every hour to spend energy type lifestyle but HAVE to have some sort of app to play. I've played RoB, MWOH, SWFC.... I'm probably missing one or more the types of game it sounds like they want to turn this into. Stupid apps like candy crush etc I've tried sure but it wasn't my style. FINALLY I try this app... Became an addict... Even dropped money on a pack or twenty and NOW they want to screw up what makes this app so freaking awesome to me?? How disappointing. On that note... Of course I'm going to be sticking around, giving them no more of my money (for now) to check it out. In which case.... Groups are coming! FUN.
    Well... For those looking at forming groups then, I started two months ago have 32 characters open. Most at 4*. Have one 7* two just waiting on the freaking cash to make 7*, have the darn shards!!! And two at 5*. I'm a 37 year old married retail manager gaming addict. I will be looking to join an active group of adult people who try hard but can understand that I DO have to work!!
    (Yes, tho of course i do everything I can to take my breaks at work around group events)
    So yeah, if anyone out there's recruiting... I guess be looking for my next bunch of chat app family!
    Hit me up!
    Streak
  • Options
    Farewell and thanks for all the fish
  • Options
    Fortnightly barbecues with VB, L&P and Pavlova.

Well at least mine does anyway . . .

Straya mate :p
  • Options
    Waz675 wrote: »
    Cosmic turtle will have your stuff

And you can have a 10% finders fee.

I gotta get in on this. I'll be giving an a finder's fee of up to 15% (base rewards are lower of course).
  • Options
    Any idea what characters will b good for getting Rancor? I have a 6 star Luke. Maybe that will finally become useful
  • Options
    what does rancor mean ?
  • Options
    what does rancor mean ?

ran·cor
    ˈraNGkər
    noun
    noun: rancour; plural noun: rancours; noun: rancor; plural noun: rancors
    bitterness or resentfulness, especially when long-standing.
    "he spoke without rancor"
    synonyms: bitterness, spite, hate, hatred, resentment, malice, ill will, malevolence, animosity, antipathy, enmity, hostility, acrimony, venom, vitriol
    "partisans on both sides have created much rancor"
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    thanks. So why is his raid rancorous ?
  • Options
    The monster Luke fought in Jabba's palace. Hope this opens up more monsters to come. I thought the monsters in the Geonosian arena were cool.
  • Options
    Kaib wrote: »
    I wouldn't have downloaded this game or kept it if guilds were essential. It's just not my thing. I would appreciate opportunity to obtain essential gear elsewhere or if the essential gear must be tied to guilds, having the mechanism for that be very unobtrusive and easy to complete on my own time.

+1

I realize many other people wanted guilds, but I also hope they aren't essential. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, just making my feedback heard. I especially hope it's not an advantage to be in a "top" one. New content is one thing, but radically changing the time-commitment and social aspects of the game is unfortunate for those who invested a lot of time and money into a potentially much different game. Time will tell, but every other game I've seen with something like guilds is designed to funnel extra rewards to top guilds and force players to compete for spots in the top guilds.
  • Options
    Miller wrote: »
    What is this ? World of Warcraft ?

• Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    I quit.

And your quiting again...
  • chainsaw
    359 posts Member
    Options
    Any idea what characters will b good for getting Rancor? I have a 6 star Luke. Maybe that will finally become useful

Is this a serious question?
  • Options
    Kaib wrote: »
    I wouldn't have downloaded this game or kept it if guilds were essential. It's just not my thing. I would appreciate opportunity to obtain essential gear elsewhere or if the essential gear must be tied to guilds, having the mechanism for that be very unobtrusive and easy to complete on my own time.

+1

I realize many other people wanted guilds, but I also hope they aren't essential. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, just making my feedback heard. I especially hope it's not an advantage to be in a "top" one. New content is one thing, but radically changing the time-commitment and social aspects of the game is unfortunate for those who invested a lot of time and money into a potentially much different game. Time will tell, but every other game I've seen with something like guilds is designed to funnel extra rewards to top guilds and force players to compete for spots in the top guilds.

+1 I just want to be able to play for the 45min to 1.5 hours a day and still progess well while staying in top 20's
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    mel wrote: »
    Duckoo wrote: »
    Whee, so those of us uninterested in guilds will presumably need to join one to complete said raids, yes?

Yup. Your ability to compete in an event is now up to 14-year old Darth Billy from Sheboygan and whether he wants to let you into his guild.

+1
  • Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    I quit.

And your quiting again...

You're
  • Options
    The monster Luke fought in Jabba's palace. Hope this opens up more monsters to come. I thought the monsters in the Geonosian arena were cool.

Definitely loved all the deadly creatures in the Star Wars universe. Rancors, Klikniks, Crystal Snakes, Krayt Dragons, Varratyls, etc...

Would love to see the introduction of creatures capable of forming a synergy squad with the leader being a Creature Handler.
  • Options
    The reward will be jabba
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options

In Path of Destruction, Darth Bane tames a Rancor. So I'd begin there. And that's about add relevant advice as any can give you at this point. Considering that absolutely nothing is known yet about the gameplay, the rewards of the boss.
  • Options
    Look, the video did nothing for me. Jesse's additional info about the guilds moved the meter slightly. At least something is coming. I'm willing to give it a chance. Just as long as it's something more to use my toons on, I'm happier. Still keeping the wallet closed for a while though. Give me good content and I may spend a little more. But adding the gear farm, not increasing credit amounts to offset the amount required to level up toons really angered me. So casual gamer it is for a while.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    Whats Rancor???
    Is this for realz?

Dude...

Just... wow.
  • Options
    I'm interested in seeing how the heck a Rancor is going to fit on the screen.. it's 23 feet tall!

Guilds will be cool, nice add.

Still think the drop rate for shards, ability mats, and gear mats should be higher than 33ish%.

Looking forward to the update!
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • Options
    Llewella wrote: »
    If they require you to join a guild to raid and receive the items you need to progress further in the game it will turn a lot of people off including myself. I have no interest In joining a guild with people I do not know and them forcing me to do so would **** me off. Just saying...

Edit I have no problem with them adding guilds or raiding. I do have a problem if the block my gear progression by putting items I can can only aquire in a guild only mode.

Agreed
  • HelloHey
    186 posts Member
    Options
    This game is generous enough to give me 500 crystals every day for almost three months

Also, lots of free things to do

I don't know why so many people are complaining
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    There goes the neighborhood...

It is as I have feared, and Raid loot will be necessary. Better yet, I will have to depend on you sorry lot of miscreants to help me get it.

OK then, do not let me down.

Remember those speeches you gave me about how awesome Guilds are?

Prove it.
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    There goes the neighborhood...

It is as I have feared, and Raid loot will be necessary. Better yet, I will have to depend on you sorry lot of miscreants to help me get it.

OK then, do not let me down.

Remember those speeches you gave me about how awesome Guilds are?

Prove it.

59312694.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Remember, I have first dibs on "stuff". Just saying. :)