[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    @DarkHaven , level 60, 7 star sid, I sent you one, check for Ryu Kai, you might have to manually close and reopen the game.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • ObiWang
    71 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Didn't CG say that guilds or alliances are coming out?
  • Options
    @ObiWang they did?! didn't know that!!!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    Or maybe it was just rumors... It would make sense but hard to implement
  • Options
    @ObiWang fingers crossed then!!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-3044-1378342985-4.gif
    Guilds! Did someone say guilds!!??
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    @Darth_Ryu_Kai Yeah I restarted the game but the invite isnt in the inbox try resending
    Member of The New Rebellion
  • Options
    Hey guys, best of luck. Glad there will be homes for everyone if they so choose. And I really look forward to Darkness' continued contributions here as well! Love the Space Balls gifs.
  • Options
    I resent it.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Alright accepted man.
    Member of The New Rebellion
  • Options
    Lol I sent my application to aspenstar but I think he's afk
  • Options
    @Kabbage thank you very much! And yes .. loving the gifs!!
    @ObiWang I was! (and I'm a girl :P) and I accepted..welcome to The New Rebellion!
  • Options
    @DarkHaven Cool. I see it. @ObiWang , I think @aspenstar is online, they might just be busy though. Just hold tight. You won't be ignored!
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Yep he...she replied. Thank you.
  • Options
    @ObiWang @Darth_Ryu_Kai if it's relevant i went to brush my teeth XD off to bed .. cya!
  • Options
    I'm sending you an ally request @ObiWang, I'm Ryu Kai.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Oh nope never mind, you beat me to it. Thanks bro!
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Lol @Darth_Ryu_Kai too slow
  • Options
    Story of my life..... -_______-
    But on a better note, I just pulled a 4 star urorrur'r'r'r from the bronzium, yay.... I guess?
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    1441229_1691149007770048_6483777504397889886_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=561dd116b5183753b9b66fea513cca2f&oe=57479219

He seems ok, but I've got other characters I'm working on right now, but I'll get to everyone eventually, hopefully...
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Pronounce his name.
  • Options
    Only drunken pirates can pronounce his name.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Your oh are are your ' are ' are ????
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Good try.
  • Plague_Inc
    451 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • Options
    I'm going to keep an eye on this one. I'd like to see what you guys come up with for out of game support. A line chat isn't awesome but is a start. Are you guys building a decent web site or anything? I like the idea of a guild but it could be a lot of work. Let me know if you need a site up and running.
  • Options
    We have another forum outside of this one, exclusively for TNR members. We are almost constantly expanding. Maybe you oughta pm @aspenstar @Cpt_Dan .... if you want to of course.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    aspenstar wrote: »
    ucQ3AqN.png

Welcome to The New Rebellion!

We are proud to be the second official team since the launch of Galaxy of Heroes, and our goal is to help each other to grow in the game regardless of your personal goal and whether you are F2P or not.

The founding members of The New Rebellion are @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai, and @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a team that focused on enjoying the game.

Recruitment Status: Open

YRW3Jvw.png
    Level 40+
    Daily player

UdwjwFR.png
    In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the team, don’t hesitate to contact any of the founding members!

Hey guys, i would like to join
    In Game Username: Guimaz
    Player Level: 48
    Ally Code: 358-717-134
    Main Team (usually): lead sid, fives, mace, lumi and poogle
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible) im at my cel so i cant send img yet but ill do it later
  • Options
    Not hating here, I come in peace.

But I don't see a guild that accepts almost anyone going very far in guild based battles.

'This is why The New Rebellion exists, for the other 99%....'

If the other 99% are all in one guild then it will be massive and it will be impossible to manage. I'm not saying only elitest P2W players should be in guilds, but it can't be instinct vs the rest.

So instead of creating guilds that accept anyone they should be created based on other/more factors. For example synergies, favorite characters or whatever.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    giphy.gif

B)