[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    You guys seem nice. Can I sign up?

I'm a F2P player, every day since the soft launch in Singapore about 2 1/2 months ago. I'm generally inside the top 200 of my Arena server.

In Game Username: Wen Handel
    Player Level: 60
    Ally Code: 384-317-565
    Main Team (usually): Phasma 6*, Sidious 7*, Luminara 7*, Jedi Consular 6*, Dooku 4*
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):
    image_zpshz36olfq.png

• Options
    Hi guys

Would love to join if you'll have me. Level 51, IGN of jfitzsimons, ally number is 462-227-513

Screenshot of team so far below

imgur.com/ZkEASQX

• Options
    To everyone trying to apply for TNR, please be patient. We are all busy today, @aspenstar is back at school, and I'm at work. You are not being ignored, I promise. Just hold tight, I'm going to review as many applications as I can when I get off work. Thanks guys!
    TNR Co-Founder
  • KnightOfGwyn15
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    913631bc729cdc563097f8a48d976b08d0c54cf3c3ff7dc69e400b94e819513e_1.jpg
  • Options
    @KnightOfGwyn15 , please don't redirect anyone to our private forum, or insinuate that they are on the team. Only @aspenstar , @ioniancat21 , and myself can add new members. Please be patient, the holiday vacation is over so we are back to school and-or work, but we will review any applicants as soon as we can.

@reizse , is powerlifter350 related in any way to powerlifter450? If so, do they still want to be on the team or not?
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    32fb4aae621ab30404721d528712bce864cea63d7e224700459e4bbf75f46781_1.jpg
  • Darth_Ryu_Kai
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If you want, new applicants can just pm me, @Darth_Ryu_Kai , or @ioniancat21 your application, instead of posting it publicly here. Be sure to include your in game name, your player level, if you're a daily player or not, and simply list a few characters of your main team, their level, their gear level, and stars. Screenshots are not required, we just want some idea of what kind of characters you have. Thank you!
    TNR Co-Founder
  • KnightOfGwyn15
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @KnightOfGwyn15 , please don't redirect anyone to our private forum, or insinuate that they are on the team. Only @aspenstar , @ioniancat21 , and myself can add new members. Please be patient, the holiday vacation is over so we are back to school and-or work, but we will review any applicants as soon as we can.

@reizse , is powerlifter350 related in any way to powerlifter450? If so, do they still want to be on the team or not?

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i'm kinda new to forum/social network things so.. Ahem.. How the heck am i supposed to contact a specific person there? I know that's probably one of the newbiest and silly question ever, but i couldn't figure it out by myself.. :#
    Actually i wanted to join you as i really appreciate your spirit, but as far as i can see, although there's already a good amount of members, there's no post of them asking to join on this thread.. So i guess they contacted you elseway, but i don't know how! :):)
    Res non verba
  • Options
    Bora wrote: »
    Hi everyone, i'm kinda new to forum/social network things so.. Ahem.. How the heck am i supposed to contact a specific person there? I know that's probably one of the newbiest and silly question ever, but i couldn't figure it out by myself.. :#
    Actually i wanted to join you as i really appreciate your spirit, but as far as i can see, although there's already a good amount of members, there's no post of them asking to join on this thread.. So i guess they contacted you elseway, but i don't know how! :):)

You can private message people by going to their profile and pressing ''message''
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options

You can private message people by going to their profile and pressing ''message''

Tried it, didn't work on my mobile, had to switch to "full site" to get the option to Pm! Btw thank you!
    Res non verba
  • Options
    Hello all and welcome, @aspenstar is working hard to process all of the new members. Both @Darth_Ryu_Kai and myself are attempting to aid @aspenstar in getting all your information together so please be patient.

I'm sure I can speak for Darth Ryu Kai and Aspenstar when I say how happy we are that you chose to join our ever-growing family here at The New Rebellion. Our numbers are growing beyond our expectations and we have you the members to thank for our success. We are quickly becoming the largest guild on the SWGOH Forum site!!!!
  • Options
    Is there way to make the forum private, and have admins accept new people who register.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options

Tried it, didn't work on my mobile, had to switch to "full site" to get the option to Pm! Btw thank you!

I am usually on the site in the evening and yes, not viewing the full site leaves off so many options, it's best to do this. When I'm at work like I am now in the day, I'm in my office on my computer and things are better....
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    INFORMATION FOR ALL NEW APPLICANTS

If you haven't submitted your information to either @aspenstar or @Darth_Ryu_Kai, you can PM me with your information if you'd like to submit your information privately.

**I will then forward @aspenstar your information so she can approve you and add you to our forum, as well as add your other game information to our membership logs.

Please click on the link below to get me that information to join!!!
    SEND ME A PM NOW!!!
  • KnightOfGwyn15
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Yousa welcome
  • KnightOfGwyn15
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Btw i have no idea how i got those pictures to show instead of just putting the link
  • Options
    @revengeoftheewok , we already do that, it just takes time, plus we have a ton of applications to look at, they have to go through either @ioniancat21 , or myself first, then to @aspenstar before you are officially a member, and can access our private forum. Anyone can comment here. Just pm myself or ioniancat21 your application, and we'll take it from there. It's just easier that way. Thanks again.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    @revengeoftheewok , we already do that, it just takes time, plus we have a ton of applications to look at, they have to go through either @ioniancat21 , or myself first, then to @aspenstar before you are officially a member, and can access our private forum. Anyone can comment here. Just pm myself or ioniancat21 your application, and we'll take it from there. It's just easier that way. Thanks again.

I can second that @revengeoftheewok!!! You wouldn't believe the outpouring of support we've received. I know at least around 20 applications passed through my hands alone and I"d guess a similar amount for my other two partners here. @aspenstar is working overtime trying to juggle her stuff around to get you all in and ready to use the forum. In the end of the day, you'll be very happy with what we have available to you new members; a wonderful forum and more coming as we grow....
  • KnightOfGwyn15
    140 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • Options
    Is there way to make the forum private, and have admins accept new people who register.

I imagine there may be a way to do this but right now, @aspenstar built the forum up so that's her call and so I'd leave that decision up to her.

I'm sure we can improve the system of registering new members but we got caught off guard by the amount of members looking to join up with us and haven't had the time to perfect the registration process. I can say that this won't be an extremely lengthy process here so your waiting time will still be pretty short....
  • Options
    G_Zeus wrote: »
    Alot of these f2p guys are great... It gives me hope! Ha

Yeah I have trouble finishing in the top 1000 at this point to be honest. I face people with a diverse set of characters at that point. I feel like I can't get enough shards fast enough to make a difference.

What level are you? What's your team, and what does your top 50 look like? Who are the leaders?

I am a level 44. Chewy 4*, Greedo 3*(almost 4), phasma 3*, Jawa 3*, JC 2*...not sure if it should be any better, but I haven't spent a dime.

The top 50 is mostly 5* or better. Omega, Fungz, and Mol Eliza are at the top.

Not sure if that is what you were looking for
  • Options
    I am a level 44. Chewy 4*, Greedo 3*(almost 4), phasma 3*, Jawa 3*, JC 2*...not sure if it should be any better, but I haven't spent a dime.

You're not doing bad for a free player at all. Judging by your team, your farming skills may improve as your team gets better which will speed up the process. Some of your characters may have their limits end game and also in the farming department, but that will sort itself out. Go check out the SWGOHCantina, they have so much advise to offer you to make improving your team much easier....
  • Options
    @WenHandel @Y2fitzy accepted!

@revengeoftheewok already is that way!! I have to approve everyone XD

@KnightOfGwyn15 upload your pic to imgur and copy the bbcode!

@G_Zeus are you applying or looking for tips! either is fine :P just confirming!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    DarkHaven wrote: »
    aspenstar wrote: »
    jL06RrK.png

-I play everyday
    In Game Username:DarkHaven
    Player Level:60
    Ally Code:228-988-467
    Main Team (usually):4* Darth Vader, 5* JC, 7* Lumi, 7* Darth Sid, 5* Phasma all purple geared. Also working on gearing and starring other characters such as Kylo Ren as replacements.

F2P player and constantly top 10 in arena these days.

Crazy!! How did you get so good without paying!?

@G_Zeus I honestly just took the advice of people who had played the game during soft launch seriously and applied it to my own account. Mind you it does take some time to catch up to the P2P players but if you're lucky enough to land in a server where players haven't already dropped like $5000 then its possible to rank high as a F2P player. I decided to go cookie cutter and get sid from arena shipments lumi from GW shipments and I only unlocked daka before working on boba even though I should've went for fives for the team comp I was aiming for. The team you want is ultimately up to you to decide though.
    Member of The New Rebellion
  • Options
    Who is vonSith? @DarthSvm , did you somehow change your in game name, cuz Mol Eliza isn't on my ally list anymore, and I don't remember anyone named vonSith.....
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    @WenHandel

@G_Zeus are you applying or looking for tips! either is fine :P just confirming!

Hey I sent my application in! But can't a brother get some tips too?
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Alot of these f2p guys are great... It gives me hope! Ha

Yeah I have trouble finishing in the top 1000 at this point to be honest. I face people with a diverse set of characters at that point. I feel like I can't get enough shards fast enough to make a difference.

What level are you? What's your team, and what does your top 50 look like? Who are the leaders?

Haha what i meant was, who do your leaders run. Like are they running sid as leader? Barriss? Luminara? Quigon? Boba?

Greedo actually has a lot of potential.. but on defense he loses one turn due to his awful defense. I'd replace jawa if I were you though.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • G_Zeus
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    jL06RrK.png

@G_Zeus I honestly just took the advice of people who had played the game during soft launch seriously and applied it to my own account. Mind you it does take some time to catch up to the P2P players but if you're lucky enough to land in a server where players haven't already dropped like $5000 then its possible to rank high as a F2P player. I decided to go cookie cutter and get sid from arena shipments lumi from GW shipments and I only unlocked daka before working on boba even though I should've went for fives for the team comp I was aiming for. The team you want is ultimately up to you to decide though.

Thanks! Yeah I wanted to branch of slightly from the cookie cutter just to make it a little more fun for me. Glad to know I still have a chance.