Empire event ** Megathread**

Prev13456714
StormTro0p3R_H
1643 posts Member
edited June 2016
First time completion: Over a million credits for finishing and 3-7 shards of every Empire toon (except Vader.) Wasn't expecting gear at all, but it's farmable stuff. Crazy, just crazy good.

The other times through are 45k worth of credits and 1 or 2 shards of 1 or 2 characters and a few more farmable gear pieces. Not bad at all in my opinion.

I get that rebels haven't always been meta and that clones are mostly p2p (except Fives) but the event was themed: Battle the Empire. Makes it more of an "event" in my mind. It wouldn't work quite as well if it was Battle the Empire with Dooku/Old Ben, Rey/Leia, QGJ/GS, STH/RG, and Rex/Fives. The games more than just meta arena fights. They themed this, it works as part of the cool factor, it encourages farming main, core trilogy characters (Rebels) and rewards with main, core trilogy characters (Empire.) Not much to dislike if you think about it. Best event design in my opinion.
Post edited by StormTro0p3R_H on

Replies

• Options
    So disapointed in the events lately. I have spent a lil money but this is rediculous. Only if i blow a wad can i compete. I have some max characters i need omega for please i beg u give us some events we can actually complete. So irritated bout ready to delete game. Grrrrr
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty much what I thought. I don't nearly have enough guys to compete in it (2/5) and the two guys I do have are not really even leveled or starred (I have a 3* Clone Sergeant and my just started 5's I'm working on for raids). Looking at all the units allowed, it seems like the average player would be pretty strapped to get a full team together unless they really liked these character and focused on them. Seems like a busted event :(
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    I got to battle 4. Completely smoked out
  • Options
    We all knew the prerequisites.
    This is your fault tbh
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Battle 8 is no joke. RG kept me in a constant stat of slow and stun, while the Empire finish me off.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    This is your fault tbh

thought you were EA jesse lol

Yeah its hard. so be it. upgrade your toons.
  • EricsonX
    703 posts Member
    Options
    I have enough to do it, but they're all 4/5 stars, and at best high 50s. So...yeah...thats 2 events now that I haven't bothered with. 3 if you count most of Omega.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Blurryface wrote: »
    I got to battle 4. Completely smoked out

me2, its hard. and its just the first tier! lets wait for a whale to show the rest of the tiers. gotta defend my arena brb
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    eNzHmlW.jpg
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Anyone mind posting some pics for those of us not at 78 yet?
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    So build a ftp that can do it in the future instead of complaining
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    This is your fault tbh

thought you were EA jesse lol

Yeah its hard. so be it. upgrade your toons.

Yeah let me pull 30 million credits out of my behind and get right on that...
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Top player in my guild says the achievement fro completing has 10 vader shards and 5k ally points
  • Options
    I have other priority characters to work on. Maybe in a year I'll be ready for this one.
  • Options
    Strange event design. No rewards for partial completion. I can make it to stage 3 with my roster but there's no point spending to try and get further.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Top player in my guild says the achievement fro completing has 10 vader shards and 5k ally points

You can see it under achievements. 10 shards and 5k ally coins
  • Options
    XJStryker wrote: »
    So disapointed in the events lately. I have spent a lil money but this is rediculous. Only if i blow a wad can i compete. I have some max characters i need omega for please i beg u give us some events we can actually complete. So irritated bout ready to delete game. Grrrrr

We literally just had an Omega Event.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Blurryface wrote: »
    I have other priority characters to work on. Maybe in a year I'll be ready for this one.

Well it was a conscious decision then. We had time to prepare. And if you're ready to quit the game why even bother about where you'll be a year from now.
  • Options
    and the whales get fatter
  • Options
    F2p here, just killed palpatine :)
  • Options
    Decent enough... I guess.
  • Options
    Even for some of us who has the spare cash were not even high enough level to even play yet cause we recently started playing.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    It seems like this was an event for whales as a lot of the characters are P2P exclusive or under-powered and uninteresting so the average player wouldn't focus on them. I guess we'll start seeing what Vader is really like at max stars though.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    We didn't really have that much time to prepare...
    | ☮ Scoundrel ☮ | 635-571-985 "Never tell me the odds." BHG Wakanda Forever
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    The event should keep coming back like yoda. Prepare now if you want to do it, makes more sense then complaining.
  • Options
    If you have enough lvl 80 rebels and a full team geared its decent but for those people who is not able to complete this, it is not
  • Options
    I'm f2p, just finished it. Rewards are decent. 1 million credits, 5 shards for each empire characters. And some single gear. And you can run it 3 times!
  • Options
    Can't even begin to field a decent team. I have enough characters but only 3 are level 70+ and only two of them are 6*, no 7* rebels or clones.
  • Options
    Cheer up lil buckaroo! Just start building up your rebel/clones, I'm sure they will repeat it in the next few weeks or so. ;)
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    jackstraw wrote: »
    and the whales get fatter

I have never spent money on this game so it can be done.
    {RotE}