Daily Crystal Booster Packs returning

Replies

• mamba
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Where is the update on shard trading that was said to be this week?
  • Options
    xxgozitaxx wrote: »
    LocoAl wrote: »
    How much will it cost?

If it is 5$ you can count with me every 21 days ;)

If its 149% value of normal price, that means it's going to be 10$.

Thanks! I guess I will be recurrent also for $10 :)

• Zato
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Please also bring the dark side starter pack back. Would be so nice, cause i started 3 weeks ago and didnt get the deal and i would like to buy it. Btw awesome game!
  • Options
    this is great news!

I agree on the dark side starter pack as well, but hopefully it has dooku not greedo
  • Options
    Thanks, Jesse for the update!
  • Options
    thanks...great news!!!
  • Job
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Who was in dark booster pack?
  • Options
    Job wrote: »

Dooku, then Stormpooper, then Greedo
  • Zato
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Job wrote: »

Dooku, then Stormpooper, then Greedo

Oh i thought there was only dooku. I dont want to miss out on him
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Greetings Heroes,

We wanted to take a moment to let you all know that we’ll be making the highly requested Daily Crystal Booster Packs available to players. The Pack we are offering will deliver 100 Crystals to your inbox every day for 21 days, including 100 Crystals immediately upon purchase! This bonus value is more than 149% of the standard price if you collect your Crystals every day. Once you have purchased the pack you will have until midnight each day to collect your daily Crystals from your inbox. Late redemption will result in forfeiture of the previous day’s Crystal entitlement.

The only requirement is that players will need to have purchased at least $4.99 worth of content from the shop to see this offer. This could have been the Dark Side Starter pack, the Bag of Crystals (610 Crystals) or any of the previously offered Daily Crystal Booster Packs. Once that condition has been met you will see the option to purchase the Daily Crystal Booster Pack.

We also wanted to let you know that this offer will be permanent and re-purchasable, so don’t worry, it’s here to stay :)

Cheers,
    Capital Games

SSWWWWEEEEEEEETNEESSSSSSS!!!!!

:)

thanx guys :)
  • Options
    Start cycling all the character offers from when you first start the game. Now that I know I'll play for a bit, I'd throw some cash your way on them, but they haven't been available again.
  • Options
    Get in! Thanks guys :D
  • Options
    Skrotez wrote: »
    Start cycling all the character offers from when you first start the game. Now that I know I'll play for a bit, I'd throw some cash your way on them, but they haven't been available again.

+1. I've decided to become a whale, I've put aside $40 to spend on this for the next 6 months, sweet.

Haha to whale at $40 ;)
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm a pure F2P guy so this does not appeal to me but its good your offering something for people who are low on money EA its a good move not everyone is wallet warriors.
    Post edited by MRFREE2PLAY90 on
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Nice! @EA_Jesse
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Another conspiracy theory shot to hell.
    ;)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Its a good move for peeps low on money very nicely done CG & EA!. Maybe in the future depending what you offer i may buy something but then i realised the name i choose on this forum hahahaha!.

If i ever bought something i would be somewhat of a hypocrite considering how negative i am with wallet warriors rofl.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Another conspiracy theory shot to hell.
    ;)
    No, they did it just to lull you into a false sense of security!! Conspiracy! Conspiracy! ;)

Seriously though, it sounds like a great deal and i think there'll be loads of takers. Maybe I should buy some more EA stock... :*
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Greetings Heroes,

We wanted to take a moment to let you all know that we’ll be making the highly requested Daily Crystal Booster Packs available to players. The Pack we are offering will deliver 100 Crystals to your inbox every day for 21 days, including 100 Crystals immediately upon purchase! This bonus value is more than 149% of the standard price if you collect your Crystals every day. Once you have purchased the pack you will have until midnight each day to collect your daily Crystals from your inbox. Late redemption will result in forfeiture of the previous day’s Crystal entitlement.

The only requirement is that players will need to have purchased at least $4.99 worth of content from the shop to see this offer. This could have been the Dark Side Starter pack, the Bag of Crystals (610 Crystals) or any of the previously offered Daily Crystal Booster Packs. Once that condition has been met you will see the option to purchase the Daily Crystal Booster Pack.

@EA_Jesse

So if we've already spent more than 4.99, this offer will automatically show up? Or are we required to spend another 4.99 to unlock it?

Thanks
  • Options
    Sounds good! Thanks for the update! :)
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    Thanks CG! The 7 days was the only one thing I've bought for this game. And I was very very satisfied :)

• Options
    Greetings Heroes,

We also wanted to let you know that this offer will be permanent and re-purchasable, so don’t worry, it’s here to stay :)

Cheers,
    Capital Games
    With hearing this, I would like to purchase the daekside starter pack but is no where to be found on my packs menu? Have I not updated my phone or what? Please get back to me as soon as possible!
  • Options
    Heisen wrote: »
    Well, how much would it cost and why would you hide the offer from f2p players? If you want to lure the f2p crowd it doesn't make any sense. I was thinking about it but I'm not spending a penny til I know exactly what the offer is.

It clearly states in the message
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    I have to say though, if this really is $10, it's a worse deal than the last pack, which was a worse deal than the one before that. The first pack I bought was 2400 crystals for $5, that's more than 2x the crystals per dollar of this one. Still better than nothing, but not a great trend. :/
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Darth_Ryu_Kai
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @EA_Jesse , awesome news! Thanks man. Also, if you're reading this, have you guys at EA-CG ever thought about bringing back the character bundles for people who didn't get the chance, or didn't have the money at the time to buy them? I bought every single one, except the droid pack, and I wish I had. I know a lot of people who would like the Dooku darkside pack to return. If it's not possible, well ok, but I hope we get new bundles in the future....
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I have to say though, if this really is $10, it's a worse deal than the last pack, which was a worse deal than the one before that. The first pack I bought was 2400 crystals for $5, that's more than 2x the crystals per dollar of this one. Still better than nothing, but not a great trend. :/

I agree. Dampens the excitement a bit if more than $5.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    not worth getting up in arms over an extra $5. really. come on. that's $10 a month. surely people can skip eating out ONCE A MONTH to get daily crystal shipments. PBNJ for one day a month. worth.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Anything over $5 and it's not worth it to me. At $5 though, sign me up.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    seriously...$5 extra!! you've gotta be a real scrooge mcduck if that's the deciding factor...every time i eat lunch out, it's like $25. i can def skip a lunch out every 2 months and i'd still be ok (not that i'm going to skip...lol)
    mighty chlorians
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    Options
    reizse wrote: »
    not worth getting up in arms over an extra $5. really. come on. that's $10 a month. surely people can skip eating out ONCE A MONTH to get daily crystal shipments. PBNJ for one day a month. worth.

It's the trend that concerns some people I think.
    $5 for 2400 crystals over 21 days = 460 crystals per dollar
    $5 for 1455 crystals over 7 days = 291 crystals per dollar
    $10 for 2200 crystals over 21 days = 220 crystals per dollar

Don't get me wrong, as it's still an attractive deal in comparison to the normal crystal sales, but I can't help but to shake the feeling that they are just trying to push to see how far they can milk the players. They could have easily implemented one or both of the previous offers but they didn't. The $5 for 1455 over 7 days actually can produce more income than the 21 day sale.