Where is Credit Heist Event? (Merged threads)

Replies

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks! 11 shards for maxed lando, Ill have palp soon :p
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hiya! UPDATES.
    As stated, this event will be pushed within the hour and also run longer than usual to give enough time for the players who would’ve missed it had it started on time.

EDIT- The event should be up. Go getcher self some credits!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    Thx, just had a forced client restart and credit heist is there :)
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    All good now! Thanks!
  • Options
    Credit heist is on.. MEST
  • Xenith
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Credit heist is on been on for what 15 mins now
  • Options
    Credit event is happening right now for only a few hours guys and gals not sure why.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    jedii_2040 wrote: »
    EA this is a very bad project management.
    Probably you can share some info to the group for help. Seems your team is not up to the task.

People acting like this because the heist (which appears randomly) wasn't on their time schedule. This is why we can't have nice things.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Credit event is happening right now for only a few hours guys and gals not sure why.

Mine says it ends in 10 hours and replays available in 3h lol.
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »

Mine says it ends in 10 hours and replays available in 3h lol.

Lol .. Mine not.. But what happends tomorrow? Will it reset then? Would be double credits
  • Options
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    EA/CG almost redeemed themselves with the Palp event...then drop the ball like this...

Wow.... @Xylo_Phona a small miscommunication between staff (which happens at EVERY job) and you sieze the opportunity to bash them even though it's been fixed.... Good job! I'm sure we're all better off because of it! And I absolutely know that you've never made a small error at your place of work..... Because of course the complainer is always magically perfect....

Though I seem to have some complaining issues myself.... Complaining about complainers seems to be my thing.....
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The Heist has been heisted!!!
    Oh noes!!!!!

haha

Edit, mines up, Pacific Coast Partay!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Hi there

@CG_Kozispoon

Had my client restart today. Still no credit heist event for me.

It's 25/8/2016, Thursday, 7.18am here for me in New Zealand
  • chrissmajster666
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon , the event Has just started, but in my timezone, it shows to last for the next 10hrs, but will get reset in about 3,5hrs. Does it mean, that it can be accesed twice, now and after the reset ( within next 10 hrs)? If so, Will
    it be treated as cheating?
  • Options
    I still have seen NO sign of the credit heist yet some people are able to do it twice? Not sure how that works. I'm in the New Zealand time zone.
  • Options
    In Australia, you had to complete it by 6AM AEST. Just made it with a few mins to spare.

****?
  • Options
    So I would have needed to complete it by 3AM. For something that should run like clockwork I'm just astounded that they could take something that was working fine and break it for no good reason.
  • Options
    So not happy. Went to sleep at 12.30am with no credit event. Wake up at 6.10am and its over!!! What the hell???
  • Options
    Same here. Now 8:30am 25/08 New Zealand TZ and no sign of credit heist. Wasn't up when I clicked off 8 hrs ago at 12:30am 25/08 either. I am hearing reports of people being able to do it twice but I can't even see it to do it once?
  • Options
    Went to bed at 12:30 too, woke up at 5:58, saw it was there, hit play but it'd expired. Pretty disappointed. Australia Sydney here
  • Options
    I've posted in the Bugs forum too. Will keep bumping this periodically until we get an answer.
  • Options
    UTC+10 Melbourne Australia here. A few guild members have stated that the event went live sometime before 6am local time. And it expired at 6am. one member stating having 14 mins left.
    It would seem that unless you were up for a very specific (and short) time this morning, you may have missed out if you are in Australia.
  • lytt
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Calleva wrote: »
    UTC+10 Melbourne Australia here. A few guild members have stated that the event went live sometime before 6am local time. And it expired at 6am. one member stating having 14 mins left.
    It would seem that unless you were up for a very specific (and short) time this morning, you may have missed out if you are in Australia.

Yeah wasn't on in New Zealand (UTC +12) either. May have been on some time between 12am and 6am, but I was sleeping.
  • Options
    Yeah what's the go, the people in NZ and eastern Australia miss the event due to sleeping. I guess that's our fault for being weak and Needing sleep
  • Options
    Hiya! UPDATES.
    As stated, this event will be pushed within the hour and also run longer than usual to give enough time for the players who would’ve missed it had it started on time.

EDIT- The event should be up. Go getcher self some credits!

G'day Kozispoon, thank you for the information, It would seem however, that the event only went live for an hour or so for Australia & New Zealand etc. Could you please explain the 'run longer than usual' part of your post. Or is that something that is coming later?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Clearly it didn't work as intended. Hopefully they can come up with a quick fix. If they can open it up for only certain time zones I imagine they could do so again but for the +9 to +12 GMT time zone. Fingers crossed for a fair go.
  • Options
    Supposed to be open for 15 hours I thought, got notification yesterday, no event available today, got client restart to take the event away I imagine, really frustrating need the credits badly
  • Options
    I'm in Australia and my guild has just informed me that it's over
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    I'm in Australia and the credit heist never appeared in my game, my guild has just informed me that I 'slept through it ' as it was open from 1am - 5am.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, was up for all of about 2 hours for GMT+10 apparently. From 4 to 6am - I was sleeping so I didn't see it. No sign of the event after a client restart, also tried a force close and restart.

Some rumours in guild chat that Apple folks have it working, whilst Android people do not. I'm on Android, but I have no idea how true it is.