Where is Credit Heist Event? (Merged threads)

Replies

• Options
    Looks like I can do the event twice. It will reset for me and I will still have seven hours or so to do it again.
  • Options
    I'm in New Zealand, nothing for me either.
  • Options
    Same here, AEST time saw the notification yesterday, been checking the game every hour up to midnight, wale up 7 am and it is over?
  • Options
    My credit heist appeared only for 2 hours fom approximately from 05:00 to 07:00 (GMT+10). Whats wrong??? Why so shortly???
  • Options
    I am in Japan and didnt had a heist neither.
  • Options
    Looks like I can do the event twice. It will reset for me and I will still have seven hours or so to do it again.

Same here. Event says it has 13 hours left. My reset is in 6.
  • Options
    I can confirm the same in Japan. I slept between 1:30 am JST and 7:30 JST and never saw it appearing despite the announcement yesterday.
  • Options
    We haven't YET gotten to do it twice in the US. So what they need to do is just take it down now before anyone gets it twice, then set it to run it tomorrow at the appropriate times for everyone who hasn't completed it within the past 2 days.

If that's possible...
  • Options
    Hmmm. Sorry @EAJesse. I love the game, but i'm not going to play during 3am-6am (AEST) to see the heist event.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon , the event Has just started, but in my timezone, it shows to last for the next 10hrs, but will get reset in about 3,5hrs. Does it mean, that it can be accesed twice, now and after the reset ( within next 10 hrs)? If so, Will
    it be treated as cheating?

The credit heist can be reset at midnight where you should be able to play through once again, so this is not cheating as there should be a 4-time limit.
    In the meantime, I'm stuck on my first go-round. My scoundrels are so weak :neutral:
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I had a heist, a good 1 million!

Thanks again.
  • Options
    I got the message at 10 am yesterday and it still hasn't arrived.....
  • Options
    I need those 1m credits.
  • Options
    Here in Australia, it apparently was live between 3am and 6am only.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Stiches wrote: »
    Get ready because they are banning people for bringing up their screw up

Say what?
  • Unimatrix
    283 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Holy cow? They closed the discussion in the other thread?

Note the topic was removed because it violated guidelines in multiple ways. I removed yopour link because it is no longer valid.

Did they think that players in Asia, Australia and New Zealand will notice?
    @EA_Jesse
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Options
    Arrived home from work and saw in guild chat that there was a credit heist today but it only lasted for 4 hours. I remember that it should be 15 hours long if im not mistaken. We badly need the credit because of ongoing emperor demise event to level up toons and mods. So why the event shortened?
  • Options
    I haven't seen credit event here in New Zealand
  • Options
    Yes. I can confirm a forum moderator is deleting forum posts and closing any discussion re: the credit heist issue.
  • Options
    Where are my 1mil credits #Straya #3am-6amFails
  • Options
    Starbuck wrote: »
    Yes. I can confirm a forum moderator is deleting forum posts and closing any discussion re: the credit heist issue.
    The fella is hoping that a 5 pages thread will bury the matter and hoping no one will notice.

But boy.. They are wrong. We have internet and we can type too in Asia, Oceania timezones! And we read in English too!
    =)
  • Options
  • Options
    i did only - credit heist and went to sleep and when i woke up, its expired. IT IS USUALLY THERE FOR A BIT BUT WHY ISNT IT THERE ANYMORE????****
  • Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    They're doing the usual thing, and merging threads. Wouldn't be such a big deal if people ever read the forums to see if there was a thread already started on their topic.

Still, some sort of official acknowledgement of the issue wouldn't go astray. Speaking as someone who missed the event entirely through no fault of my own, but can auto the event - just send me the 2M in credits and I'm happy, no harm no foul!
  • Options
    I auto it as well.... Happy with the credits alone.
  • Options
    Ugluk wrote: »
    They're doing the usual thing, and merging threads. Wouldn't be such a big deal if people ever read the forums to see if there was a thread already started on their topic.

Still, some sort of official acknowledgement of the issue wouldn't go astray. Speaking as someone who missed the event entirely through no fault of my own, but can auto the event - just send me the 2M in credits and I'm happy, no harm no foul!

Yes this is understood. But they should close the so called offensive thread and leave a message there to combine with the existing thread.
  • Doytr
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Also got the notifications yesterday but no event. Wake up to news from guildies that it ran from 1am to 4am in my gmt+8 timezone. Credits r huge in this game. Event needs to be rerun for its normal 15hrs or 1mill compensation given. Given threads are being closed/merged you guys know about this issue. Hope we get some communication on the fix this time.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ugluk wrote: »

Yup, and let's stop there, because we're not gonna be discussing moderation (against the Forum Guidelines).
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    So what's the plan, devs? "exclusive event" for Oceania and Asian timezone folks?
    Don't tell us you can't do it.. Cause obviously you guys just did it.
  • Options
    Wth EA?? Im also in asia and you decide to push the event when we are sleeping?? This is insane.