***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    I'm going through withdraws
  • Options
    Same problem with my ipad connection or code 3 losing my free cantina energy
  • Options
    It's almost 3 months later now...

This is the first time I've experienced this error; and I was playing fine this morning.

Anyone know the fix?
  • Options
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
  • Options
    Captain attacks, your turn
  • Options
    Same issue
  • Options
    I get "connection error" at 12:30pm CST.

Don't know my ally code

Trying to play on iPad mini.

Why is everyone posting ally codes, the login is broken as in doesn't work. ally code is useless EA KNOWS servers are down its EVERYONE not just a couple of people.
  • Options
    Friend as well in different time zone same issue. We both iOS
  • Options
    Don't worry guys. It was just Royal Guard using his stun and taunt on your devices. It'll be okay
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    I'm acutely on an iPhone 6 Plus and can't get in.

Same as. iPhone 6 and can't get in, but don't you know about the serv..,the serv, serv, serv, the servers the word... apparently everyone is talking about it...
  • Options
    The same...me too
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    five2zero wrote: »
    Is the Teebo fix live?

Yes they tried to fix the bug but this time their whole server got stealthed. This will be fixed once Teebo has taken his third turn.

If Teebo lead is the issue then no worries. The servers will randomly come out of stealth before they're supposed to. 100% guaranteed.
  • Options
    Since this is a new thing again, it seems their servers are having the issue then.
  • Options
    Fix it fast EA/CG, the force will guide you!!!!
  • Options
    Last time google was down for 1 hour they gave me a thousand free searches as compensation, hope you will be up to par!
  • Options
    Doooodeeeedooooddeeeeeedooooooooo

Glad something finally went out as I was trying for an hour and 1/2 thinking it was just me. just in time to miss our raid.
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Options
    Amazon servers :s
  • Options
    I can't log on either thanks for the update hopefully don't lose the bonus energy
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    If they don't compensate, are you going to quit? Yeah right! I don't think so.

Uh....really they have to compensate for this. Crystals are money. People put a lot of resources, be it in game or actual money, into characters to do well in the arena for crystals.

So take that attitude somewhere else.

People spend those same resources and money in the characters that you ask to have nerfed EVERY single day. Do you see the irony?
  • Options
    Me too. Any word?
  • Options
    I'm losing out on my payouts because of this
  • Options
    My game won't load it's stuck a loading cantina did all the stuff to fix it still not working.
  • Options
    IOS, stating loading Cantina, can't log in
  • Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    Last time google was down for 1 hour they gave me a thousand free searches as compensation, hope you will be up to par!

LOL
  • Options
    All these problems.. what kind of a Micky Mouse outfit are in charge of all this again?! ;)

Maybe it's a sign to actually find some way to live life again, it's a bit scary but apparently there's a front door in my house to the outside World... do I dare risk walking that path?

dont go outside beyond the door is the path which leads to the dark side
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    I better get my 45 Cantina energy back from you crooks
    dude ive read alot of your posts, all u do is complain.. Why even play BRUDDA

• Options
    Have they fixed it yet?
  • Options
    Skrapsetan wrote: »
    This sucks when it's ur day off.

I'll drink to that!
  • Options
    Have they fixed it yet?
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    markusfive wrote: »
    If they don't compensate, are you going to quit? Yeah right! I don't think so.

Uh....really they have to compensate for this. Crystals are money. People put a lot of resources, be it in game or actual money, into characters to do well in the arena for crystals.

So take that attitude somewhere else.

People spend those same resources and money in the characters that you ask to have nerfed EVERY single day. Do you see the irony?

Link? I don't see what that has to do with people missing their payouts and refreshes but AAAAAALRIGHTY THEN.
This discussion has been closed.